This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Finale

Topic » Survivor Norway | Finale

815 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 3pm EST.
815 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Hi
815 days 6 hours ago
jmain14
hi
815 days 6 hours ago
FairyBoss
here
815 days 6 hours ago
Sweez
hey
815 days 6 hours ago
iTy990
Oi
815 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain the first challenge.
815 days 6 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
I’m here but I’m out so I prob won’t be competing
815 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Nick I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Tonight, I will post a number of CBS Survivor-based questions all at once.  First, you will need to answer the questions.  The second step is you must take the first letter of each of the answers and arrange them to spell out a specific word (could be CBS-related or related to Norway).

The first person to mail me the correct phrase with all the correct answers in "ONE MAIL" wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  The rest vulnerable are vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will become the fifteenth person voted out and the eighth member of the jury.

Note
------
-->Any answer that is a player only use the first letter of "THEIR FIRST NAME" for the scramble.
--> If an answer is a season title then use the first letter of the title.
815 days 6 hours ago
jmain14
okee
815 days 6 hours ago
jman96
ok then
815 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Any questions?
815 days 6 hours ago
jmain14
nope
815 days 6 hours ago
jman96
no questions from me
815 days 6 hours ago
FairyBoss
ok
815 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll count you down.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!