This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #12 (Krigere)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

825 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Scott, Mark, Yung, and Sag voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Eric since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6:30pm EST tomorrow.
825 days 7 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Jonathan
825 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
825 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
825 days ago
bigben1996
Jonathan - We've seen a lot of tight votes across the merge.  Is that indicator that potential sides are relatively even at this stage of the game?  Or is it more so coincidental?

Brady - You managed to save yourself through a hidden immunity idol last round.  Are you expecting the target to be placed on your back again tonight?  Or do you think targets could shift this round?

Jordan - After tonight there will be five members on the jury.  How important is the concept of jury management as we approach the final stages of the game?  Do you think everyone has good jury management or does it vary?
824 days 17 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Jonathan - We've seen a lot of tight votes across the merge.  Is that indicator that potential sides are relatively even at this stage of the game?  Or is it more so coincidental?

I would say at this point, it’s really anybodies game. The one thing I know is that things can change at a drop of a hat, so I just hope the relationships I’ve built are strong enough to keep me on the right side.
824 days 10 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - After tonight there will be five members on the jury.  How important is the concept of jury management as we approach the final stages of the game?  Do you think everyone has good jury management or does it vary?

Jury management is always important. if you dont make them comfterable enough to want to vote for you after them voting them out, then you wont get the win. I would know.

I cant really speak for everyone on their jury management, because i wouldnt know how they are either other people 1 on 1. I can only speak for my own jury management, and apparently its not very good.
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jordan

1 vote Jordan
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jordan

2 votes Jordan
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...
824 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jonathan

2 votes Jordan
1 vote Jonathan

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!