This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #8 (Krigere)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

828 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Jonathan and Michael since they have individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
828 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
828 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
828 days 20 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
828 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - Will tonight's vote draw a permanent line in the sand on who will be in the majority and the minority moving forward?  Have you seen sides begun to form over the past few days?

Scott - It seems like you and Jonathon were budding heads in the main chat tonight after last tribal.  Are you concerned without the necklace you could be a prime target entering tonight's vote?

Yung - How much of an impact did the tribe swap have on alliances in the game.  Do you feel everyone will stay loyal to their original tribes or should we see some power shifts happen?
828 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - It seems like you and Jonathon were budding heads in the main chat tonight after last tribal.  Are you concerned without the necklace you could be a prime target entering tonight's vote?

I know I am Jonathan’s only target lol. It’s the only name I heard so far and of course that’s a bit unsettling but I am confident that my allies will save me tonight.
828 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - How much of an impact did the tribe swap have on alliances in the game.  Do you feel everyone will stay loyal to their original tribes or should we see some power shifts happen?

It’s hard to say how much of an impact the swap really had seeing how at all the tribals it was an original vinstra member who was voted out every single time. There is a good chance history could repeat itself but I wouldn’t count anything out. If people are playing for comfortability then itl be a straight forward vote. If people are playing the game then maybe things will change, I guess we’ll find out what that is tonight
828 days 3 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
828 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Michael - Does being immune at the following tribal council give you time to think a couple of moves ahead in the game?  If so, how advantageous is that position?
827 days 23 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - Does being immune at the following tribal council give you time to think a couple of moves ahead in the game?  If so, how advantageous is that position?

I think so, however it's still an early merge, where people try to see how they want to play and where they stand on a tribe with other 12 people. It's an adventage for sure, however not a big one, since early merge is always messy anyway.
827 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
827 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

827 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
so hi ben!
827 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Hufus?
827 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
https://78.media.tumblr.com/58841d2d2c31cea17259329283243ce0/tumblr_nxsa2e8nQN1talut1o3_r1_400.gif

I think it would be downright depressing to sit and watch green bananas turn yellow without Nick. This might send me home, but I'm willing to go honestly. I'm playing this for him xo
827 days 22 hours ago
jmain14
*collapses*

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!