This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #6 (Brevik)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

826 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Brevik.

Remember you cannot vote for Bryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6:30pm EST tomorrow.
826 days 6 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
826 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
826 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung - Was it a bit surprising to see a unified vote against Julian at the last tribal council?  What do you think were some potential factors in that decision?

Jordan - We're nearing closer and closer to the merge point of the game.  How important is the concept of gathering numbers towards the future of this game?  Will that factor have a direct impact on tonight's decision?
826 days ago
Arris
sure
825 days 19 hours ago
FairyBoss
me
825 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek - Did last tribal reveal that the game might not be based on strictly original tribal lines?  If so, does that make it easier for individuals to be more flexible with their game?

Michael - Previously, you didn't have a vote at the last tribal you attended.  How effective is a Cursed Necklace in trying to disrupt a tribal council?
825 days 16 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - Previously, you didn't have a vote at the last tribal you attended.  How effective is a Cursed Necklace in trying to disrupt a tribal council?

I think the further in the game, the more cursed necklaces will have an effect on the game. Last tribal someone with it went home so it's pretty serious, especially if someone gets it at f6-8. Votes are primary weapons in Survivor, taking them away from a player can be catastrophic.
825 days 14 hours ago
Byleth
Question please ❤️
825 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Mark - How important is the concept of building social relationships at this stage of the game?  Do you think that swap tribes could potentially dictate the overall course of the game?
825 days 11 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - We're nearing closer and closer to the merge point of the game.  How important is the concept of gathering numbers towards the future of this game?  Will that factor have a direct impact on tonight's decision?

I think the merge is starting to be on everyones minds at this point.
825 days 10 hours ago
Byleth
Mark - How important is the concept of building social relationships at this stage of the game?  Do you think that swap tribes could potentially dictate the overall course of the game?

I'm doing my best to socialize with everyone on our new tribe. It's possible that the bonds we form now on these tribes could prove vital for our survival in the game come merge - it'd be silly to just isolate yourself as everyone in this game has a vote and they all play a role in whether you stay or go.
825 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
ung - Was it a bit surprising to see a unified vote against Julian at the last tribal council?  What do you think were some potential factors in that decision?

I was a little surprised but crazier things have happened. Maybe Julian was seen as a target. Could’ve been something to do with all the coconuts or coins he received in that challenge not too long ago . People will use whatever they can to put a target on someone else
825 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
825 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

825 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!