This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #2 (Vinstra)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

835 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Vinstra, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
835 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
835 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana!
835 days 10 hours ago
LaylaLove
Me
835 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung - You received third place in the previous season.  How much is this journey about redemption as opposed to trying to get on All Legends?

Dana - What's the scariest element about tonight's challenge?  Is it the fear individuals on this tribe might've been greedy or not knowing the score of the other tribe?

Layla - You're two days into your first BigBen Survivor experience.  How would you compare this to other group games after two days?
835 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - You received third place in the previous season.  How much is this journey about redemption as opposed to trying to get on All Legends?

Of course everyone wants to get into a season when is has the word “legend” on it but that’s not the only thing that’s at stake here. It’s a second chance for a lot of us and I am very much looking at this as redemption. I felt I was written off early in my first season, this time it’s about making decisions differently so that the perception of me will be different and ultimately for the better
835 days 8 hours ago
Johns4250
I'll take one.
835 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis - What do you find to be more advantageous with the "Wrath of the Viking" twist.  Having the ability to give someone individual immunity or cursing someone not to have a vote at tribal council?
835 days 3 hours ago
Arris
Sure
835 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - What's the scariest element about tonight's challenge?  Is it the fear individuals on this tribe might've been greedy or not knowing the score of the other tribe?

Not knowing the score. It leaves such a grey area in terms of who you think did and didn’t help the tribe tonight.
834 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek - Do you feel the "keeping the tribe strong mentality" has vanished from both group games and CBS Survivor?  If so, why do you think that's the case?
834 days 14 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
If there's still time I'll take a question
834 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Julian - Do you expect tonight's vote to be a unified decision for the betterment of the tribe?  How often does the first vote of the season set the tone of the game?
834 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
834 days 12 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Julian - Do you expect tonight's vote to be a unified decision for the betterment of the tribe?  How often does the first vote of the season set the tone of the game?

Given everything that's gone on today... I think I can see this setting the tone
834 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!