This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Tribal Council #1 (Brevik)

Topic » Survivor Norway | Tribal..

808 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Brevik, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
808 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
808 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
808 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady - What are your initial thoughts of the "Wrath of the Viking" twist?  Do you see individuals being more willing to give out an individual or to curse someone by making them unable to vote?

Scott - In Laos, you managed to get to the end but did not receive a single vote.  Do you consider this season a redemption arc or do you take pride in your previous game?  How do you think this cast stacks up compared to your previous season?
808 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Laos was one of my first group games in a long while.  Me? A Jury goat?  Far from it lol.  I was still a young player then, navigating my way into this community.   Yes there is a bit of redemption on my mind for this season, but I am not the player I was in Laos.  I have gained a lot of experience over the last two years, and I'm hoping to put that experience to the test this season.  From first impressions, I see a lot of active members which is amazing.  Laos was a long time ago, but I dont remember the cast being this active this early.  Usually there are several players who aren't active, and they become the easy boots.  There are a lot of heavy hitters in this game.  It almost seems like an all star season waiting to happen.  I'm absolutely loving it.  Active games are so much more challenging and fun.
808 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
808 days ago
FairyBoss
Michael
807 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan - How much pressure is there on this cast to make an impact with the legends season only a couple of seasons away?  Do you expect that irrational moves could be made just to make a statement of recognition?

Michael - It's been many years since you last played in the series.  What type of emotions were you feeling during the cast reveal?  Excitement?  Nervousness?  Do you agree with Scott there's a lot of heavy hitters?
807 days 19 hours ago
Aidan0621
Aidan
807 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Aidan - As someone who is new to the series are you concerned about pre-existing relationships?  If so, is there a level of concern you might be an easy out for this tribe?
807 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - How much pressure is there on this cast to make an impact with the legends season only a couple of seasons away?  Do you expect that irrational moves could be made just to make a statement of recognition?

It's always possible for people to make moves just for the sake of making a move. with a season like "Legends" it's the players that are the most remembered that will come back for the finale season.
807 days 17 hours ago
Aidan0621
Aidan - As someone who is new to the series are you concerned about pre-existing relationships?  If so, is there a level of concern you might be an easy out for this tribe?

Connections are a concern for me in general, I don’t really talk to anyone from Tengaged outside of games so it scares me because no one on my tribe would really care if I was at risk. So I’m hoping i can build some friendships that will help me get along!
807 days 16 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael - It's been many years since you last played in the series.  What type of emotions were you feeling during the cast reveal?  Excitement?  Nervousness?  Do you agree with Scott there's a lot of heavy hitters?

Oh I was very excited! Last time I played was in gen 1 when I was 15 lol I had no time to come back to the series till now so I'm REALLY excited! Not gonna lie, I'm also nervous since I almost won my last season if I was smarter so i don't want to let ya down.
I agree with Scott 100%, this cast is so good, many great players and I'm honored to play with them. Also...there's no Sydney so I can only say positive things about the cast <3
807 days 15 hours ago
jmain14
Nick
807 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick - You played in arguably one of the most iconic seasons in the series.  Do you feel having played in Survivor Rome will make you more equipped to handle the intensity of this season?
807 days 14 hours ago
jmain14
Nick - You played in arguably one of the most iconic seasons in the series.  Do you feel having played in Survivor Rome will make you more equipped to handle the intensity of this season?
====
The chaos of that season resonated with me for weeks honest to god. I'm excited to be back and play with a cast arguably just as iconic as the first one and I feel equipped to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!