This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #8 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1430 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Ryan who drew the purple rock at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1430 days 4 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1430 days 4 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike
1430 days 3 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay
1430 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Last tribal, the second rock draw of the season took place.  With that being said do you think battle lines are locked for the remainder of the game?

Mike - Tonight, a lot of ropes were cut (twenty-one to be exact).  Do you feel you got any information out of this challenge despite not winning it?
1430 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1430 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay - Do you feel like a target again coming back into tribal tonight?  Why do you feel you were targeted last round?
1430 days 3 hours ago
Idols
me
1430 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - A second individual immunity win for you tonight.  Are you concerned moving forward you'll be deemed as a physical threat or is it not that important?
1430 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ellie - It's a rarity to see a season go to rocks not once but twice.  Why does everyone want to go to rocks this season?  Is it entertainment or is it's just how strategy pans out?
1430 days 3 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay - Do you feel like a target again coming back into tribal tonight?  Why do you feel you were targeted last round?

I feel like it is very possible, every single person is a target & I feel like I am on the chopping block again after surviving last tribal. I think last night being only my second tribal of the season, people were questioning where my loyalties lied, I now hope those cloudy thoughts have been cleared!
1430 days 3 hours ago
jamessmith5
Last tribal, the second rock draw of the season took place.  With that being said do you think battle lines are locked for the remainder of the game?

- This isn't an old school game, I think it is very easy for to things to change in this game and what happened last vote will not dictate how this game will move on but it just shows everyone is playing hard and will go to rocks in order to get their way!
1430 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - A second individual immunity win for you tonight.  Are you concerned moving forward you'll be deemed as a physical threat or is it not that important?

Honestly it depends on who you ask if that’s important or not. The first challenge was spamming, the one thing I’m actually really good at. And this one I only won because James tried to use the tactic of knocking everyone down to one rope and it backfired on him. There are definitely going to be comps coming up that I’ll stand no chance in
1430 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
chandler
1430 days 3 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike - Tonight, a lot of ropes were cut (twenty-one to be exact).  Do you feel you got any information out of this challenge despite not winning it?

Yes and no. i think people had their own ideas of how the challenge would play out and made moves accordingly. whether or not that plays into the game at large, we'll have to wait and see
1430 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler - At the final eleven, what type of individual should be considered the biggest threat?  Is it someone that can win the game, playing under the radar, or etc?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!