This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:11

1.        Conf: Honestly I might have to take control of my own fate in this game this tribal and play the idol on Keith. Stay tuned tho
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
**ALI GETS 7TH**
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:12

Confession. Ya ok ali thought I was gunna throw my vote like that naw you can’t flip flop all game bye ! Your a sweet person but I orchestrated your demise
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:12

I'm looking at the remaining players and how i have done so far this season, and it's not the most impressive gameplay right now. I'm sure that there is a chance that people could see me as playing someone else's game like James or Ikah. If there was a time to do something to will look like it was something i did for me, now would be the time.

With Brady winning immunity again, im sure that James will want Charl to be voted out because of a potential idol play from Keefe despite him playing one last round. Could he have had 2? who knows. theres only one way to find out.

If Charl does have a extra vote according to Ikah/James, then maybe i can convince Charl to vote Keefe and make a push for him to be voted out. Though that will have to work if Brady/Keefe votes for Ikah or James, while James/Ikah vote for Charl and with the extra vote, we can send Keefe to jury. and if she doesn't have one, then i could ask Ikah is hes up for voting Keefe, because i know that he wanted to vote Keefe last tribal but went along with voting Ali.

But i am aware that Charl is most likely not happy with being out of the last vote, so i will have to have a chat with her today and see if i can make something happen. It's gonna be a interesting day, because if i cant convince her to join me, then i might have to let Charl go today before the finale.
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:12

So, from the looks of things, i dont think the plan on Keefe will work here. Charl is not easy to talk to. Recently, whenever we try to have a chat about the game, something usually comes up on her end, either its weddings, or flights or stuff. Shes not always around when it is important which is a problem. But of course there is the chance that she just ignores me and does what she feels like, she did vote Washed behind my back after all.

But right now, it looks like it's between James and Charl to go before finale, or at least that is what people are saying. I know that there is always a chance for me to be gone, can never be too safe. Theres not much time left, and theres alot to think about for me in terms of what is the best decision of my vote.

If charl uses the extra vote and she votes james with Keefe and Brady, then James is gone no matter what and voting Charl would only give her reasons to go after me. If it doesnt happen and i ended up voting James, sending him to jury, he wont be happy as i would be seen as a backstabber and probably wont vote for me in the end.

Tough decisions to make here.
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:12

i kinda can’t believe that worked so easy. like i figured after I publicly voted Ali I’d just get taken out 5-2 but damn the plan worked.

It does suck that Brady got so spooked. He wasted his idol that we could have saved & he would have used it on me today if we needed to. James also says I KNEW U HAD THE IDOL but like no I fucking didn’t - so I hope that doesn’t hurt me either.

But the plan is still in full effect today. Use Charl’s extra vote to take a shot at those solid 3 (hopefully Jordan). And get those 3 to just vote Charl.

I’m gonna try and form a final 3 with James and Ikah as well so that I’m covered because after Jordan goes I rly can’t see them wanting to take Brady - so might as well be me!!!!

Also Ali, you’re stupid for lying to me.
That is all
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:12

1.        conf james going is obviously beneficial to me, but at this point im being saved by keith/brady and i dont wanna push my luck too far, if they're being real w me then im still making finale and have chances to win immunities i had an okay chat with ikah but he basically thinks im leaving tonight unanimously so..... hopefully when he sees i stayed he'll wanna work w me we'll see idk how serious brady/keith are about voting james for 5th bc i kinda dont buy it, we'll cross that bridge when it comes
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:12

1.        Confessional: I hate having put trust in ppl cuz I know chanel is voting me and using the extra to vote me Keith Ikah Brady said they would vote them but I could see charl pulling the were a final 3 me jordan and Ikah and I’ll be gone here
2.        [6:23 PM]
Hoping not and charl goes tjo open this winner spot up
581 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
**JORDAN GETS 6TH**

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!