This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:1

conf i am back. it's time this og returned to the warground and proved why she was coined chanel the savage !!!! ok but fr last time i played this series i was inactive until the merge and then had to play from the bottom as an underdog so like.. lets switch that RIGHTTTT up... looking at this cast tho.. i dont know a fucking soul. tbf this is my first game on tengaged for like years so im not shocked by that but im rly gonna have to work my social game to get in w the right people early on literally the only person ive interacted w is coachwade but thats just bc i was gonna apply for his game (and didnt) so i wouldnt even consider that a connection... but whatever early strat is to be friendly and social   this cast is already disgusting to talk to
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Hello, im back.

After last season in norway, i was so down that i didnt think that i would be able to do another survivor group game. But after some time, and thinking about how i can go into this discord era of tengaged, i have decided to give it another go for the last season before the Legends season in the hopes that i will have done enough to get a spot there.

Looking at the cast, im a little nervous right off the bat. When it comes to my tribe, a good chunk of them, i dont really know them so that will be tough to deal with. I never played with Tokio before, but i did play in 2 of their group game.........i was a pre merge boot both times in those games, but i do know them. maybe i can make a alliance with them.

I know Ikah from a Dono's Survivor game, we kinda worked together at one point during that game, but we ended up going aganist each other halfway through the merge, but if i can talk to him and work things over then maybe it can work. But the real question mark for me is Nick. We played together in Norway, and then we ended up in opposite sides for most of the game. By the time the game ended, even though i got his jury vote, he still felt like i didnt like him personally because i kept trying to get him out when i had nothing aganist him personally, it just didnt make sense to have him in the end with me. So there is a chance that Nick could want me out right away, i just got to try my best to stay off of his radar in terms of targets.

The only other person that im really worried about is Tris, as we were in the same tribe in Tokio and Chandelier's Survivor, and he was one of the people that voted me out in the first tribal council, so i dont know if i can trust him right now.

RIght now, the only person right now that i think will want me around is Washed as we spent a couple seasons of Kennel's The Challenge and got along well, so maybe that can work.

I know that if im gonna be connect with them, i have to adapt and show them, that i am good to talk to. get in some audio calls on discord, or skype and show some of my personality. and hope that they will be comfterable being around me. Hopefully i can do that with most people in the game. Though i doubt that will happen with Brady. After proving to him that we can chat by call in his survivor game, he still refused to call on Norway, and instead found it easy to just say that im the problem. so.......

But hes on the other tribe for now, i just got to focus on my tribe and be on a good path so that if we were to lose tomorrows challenge, i will have a chance of being safe.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:1

Honestly I'm excited to be back,  I did not want my last time to be me getting idoled out by Colin despite my comp strength. Definitely I plan on fixing my legacy and hopefully I win and do great enough to make Legends since that cast will be full of icons and I want to be one. I am a touch surprised its 10 vets and 8 rookies since I thought more vets were going to play and the cast would be bigger then 18. These rookies have no idea of the storm that's coming. The one bad thing I have to say about this cast is too many CanDA Survivor people and Brady's Survivor  people.
Naceva *Yellow Buffs*

Brady (CoachWade) we have an up and down past and he is dangerous in the endgame so I'll have to watch him like a hawk since he won CandAs Survivor back to back seasons and has social connections from hosting.
Bren (Otaq) no clue
Dar (mddarwisyyy) no clue
Deena (Kentuckyy) no clue but, sent me a message.
Harry (harrywasnak) Definitely a social player, I'm surprised people don't go after him early since he has so many connections  and kind of saw it in Bradys Survivor.
Keith (keefe) never played with but, saw his game in the all stars season.
Robert (Happy202) no clue
Sag (Saginator18) Last time we played in Don's Survivor he voted me out. Honestly people underestimate him since he got near the end of both CandAs Survivor and Bradys Survivor.

Tavuki *Blue Buffs*

Ali (tokio) a host of CandAs Survivor.  Although when I played them in Donos Survivor they were kind of just there.
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) no clue
Chase (Wade03) no clue
Ikah (ZforZombie) has hosted but, not in quite awhile. Kind of like Sag he's underestimated and won Bradys Survivor.
James (kingjames13) never played with but, watched him play Brady's Survivor and I want him out since he's usually trying to be the leader/dictator of a tribe.
Jordan (jman96) Definitely not bad in comps and were one time partners in Kellens The Challenge Fresh Meat.
Nick (jmain14) just like quite a few last time we played was Dono's Survivor.  Maybe we'll try to work together and not lie.
Tris (TMAN54445) love Tris, worried though he'll be an early boot.
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Hes a decent player , although his problem is he's too loyal to his day 1 allies.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:1

Conf: Hey what’s up! I’m Brady and I’m back for what I think might be my sixth season of BigBen’s across the series. I believe I played twice in each generation with this being my second time in Gen 3. I really thought my BigBen’s journey ended in January so I’m excited to play this game. I haven’t played a single game since Norway and that didn’t end how I wanted so I’m excited to see how this season goes. I think I’ve left my mark across the series but I feel to cement my place as a legendary status, I need another win and this is going to be it for me for a while. After this game I need to completely focus on school so my competitive juices are ready, I’m giving this one all I got. When the cast was revealed, I was actually surprised by how many new faces there were and how many I didn’t recognize and I freaking host my own game on here. The majority of the people tho I did recognize were on the other tribe (props to you Ben for researching). Most of the players I’ve also hosted are on that tribe like Ikah, James, Ravioli, Tris, Jordan and Nick. I also knew Jordan and Nick from Norway. I am not a fan of Jordan. In a respectful way I just don’t find him interesting. Every game we pretend we’re going to work together and he exchanges the bare minimum conversation with you and it’s just impossible to keep a conversation going with him so wasn’t stoked to see him. I was however psyched to see Nick. We were in an alliance until the bitter end in Norway and I hope to reconnect with him. Obviously it’ll be different as we’ll be on different tribes to start but I hope we can meet up down the line. So tbh the other tribe had a lot more people I’m connected to thru me hosting. I’ve watched six out of eight of them in my series so I’m kinda familiar with what their play styles are like and I know Ikah will be a big threat down the line for sure. The rest don’t intimidate me I’d say.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: I guess I’ll now talk about my tribe. As I said in my last conf, I was pretty surprised to not know about half of my tribe which tbh I do like. I feel that I actually play worse when I know too many people in games because I’m human and my emotions get tied to them so when I have new people to backstab I don’t feel as bad about it considering I just met them lol. I’ll discuss the ones I did know first. I saw Logan and you know he’s always been in the Survivor community. He’s weird because I know he doesn’t talk much and I like him, I think he likes me but his social game isn’t good. I also saw Harry on my tribe which I wasn’t thrilled about at all. The thing about me and Harry is we’ve unfortunately crossed paths in games way too many times and because we’re both such similar and big game players, we never work together throughout a game. We may pretend to work together for the beginning phase but when the game kicks up, we never stay together. Tbh it might be a bad move but I don’t really want to engage much with Harry this season. I feel like the more I talk with him, I’ll be burying myself because there’s just no trust established. I voted him out a year ago in a game and he still brings it up like all the time. We did talk last night and did the bare minimum but I was very careful with my words. I’m not going to say let’s work together when I don’t want to but I just said like I have no intentions of coming for you right now and he said the same. That’s all I needed to hear, we can be on the same page about that. End of conversation. The person I got paired with from Norway was actually the one I idoled out of the game in Sag which I thought was funny. Looking back on the Sag I know now, I absolutely regret idoling him out of the game but I can’t dwell on the past. Honestly, despite Sag and I’s relationship in the last game, I actually really like Sag. I think what hurt us last time is that we were never on the same tribe until the merge.

And at that point I already had so many connections that me and Sag never crossed path. Since Norway though, he played in S5/S6 of my series and he was an absolute delight. He’s a huge supporter of the series and I’d say we are friends as we have the exact same grouping of friends. I talked to him last night and I think we’re gonna be able to put the past behind us. Our relationship is so different now than it was in Norway and he’s someone I do really like and would love to work with this time. Talk about a growth arc like there’s your first storyline of the season .

Keith I know of, I don’t really talk to him. I just know he won C & As once and then got like 7th in their All Stars season so that’s a fresh relationship. I haven’t talked to him at all yet tho but I’m trying not to go too hard too fast.

Bren and Robert I haven’t exchanged words with yet which is fine. I personally don’t feel the need to talk to everyone rn and make myself a target as long as I talk to enough people. I did hear from Ali though that Bren isn’t very sociable to you if he’s your target. He hasn’t been sociable to me yet so idk if I should be concerned but tbh hearing that and seeing he’s a newbie, I wouldn’t mind seeing him leave early. Robert I have literally no opinion on yet.

The final people are Deena and Dar. Now these are people I don’t know but I talked to them last night. Deena I don’t feel great with yet. I think so far we have a good personal connection. We talked about our lives and our dogs but nothing about game so I don’t want to like scare her away.

Dar on the other hand I can already tell is gonna be my Mark on this tribe from Norway aka my ride or die. From talking to him, I think he’s got a great sense for the game and we both have similar job fields where we work with kids so we bonded over that. So we have the personal connection, we talked about that for a while and the convo was nice and easy. Also, we established a game connection.
We basically expressed to each other that we felt really good vibes with each other and that we’d work together and look out for each other if our names were ever mentioned. I don’t typically like to play hard at the first tribal council but if Dar’s name ever was out there, I’d do everything in my power to try and stop it because I think Dar is going to be a huge asset to my game.

Also Logan pointed out to me that there are 4 newcomers on their tribe and 5 veterans. If we were going off of that then the veterans have the numbers which is always great. You know I don’t think that’ll be the case but it’s always good to have that in your back pocket.
Dar also mentioned that he talked to Keith last night and Keith said he felt good with Harry and Sag I think and Dar said he felt good with me. Dar asked me how I’d feel about that grouping. Tbh I do think it’s quite the alliance, I think all the best players are in that group so that doesn’t excite me but it’s also early in the game and all so that’s why I was so social yesterday because I have to integrate myself into a solid alliance and I feel like rn if my name was out there, I feel like I’d hear about it thru Logan, Dar or Sag at this point so I’m feeling pretty good about my spot on the tribe so far.

Something I do plan to do tho later is really sit down and look at friends list and past games and see what kinda trends I can find. I know from hosting that if you’re past friends with someone, chances are you’re likely going to align yourself with that person so I’m hoping I can get information there and you best believe after the challenge tonight, I’m finding that idol. I ain’t playing any games this season.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: In Survivor, you want to get as much information as possible. When we’re on a online site called Tengaged, there’s information everywhere from friends list to games so I decided to do some researching of my tribe. As I said in a confessional, most people don’t want to backstab someone they’ve had a prior connection to. Through my research I learned that Bren and Robert have played a lot of frooks games together. This was a tribute that Robert gave Bren. From Robert: 3rd - Bren - Hell of a game player, one of the best on this site. We have a mutual respect for each other, which is turning into a huge powerhouse of a mutual friendship. So considering those two haven’t talked to me and seeing what I’ve saw, I’m assuming they’re going to be allies with each other which is good to know. I also saw that Harry has played with Bren in frooks twice. That is something to take into account as well because I now know they’ve had interactions in the past. From talking to Dar and seeing the evidence for myself, it is clear as day that Dar is friends with Keith. They’ve played games together, are on each other’s friends list and Dar told me him and Keith were talking game last night. This is something I’m glad I know about because I want to be Dar’s #1 not Keith so in the future or soon I’m going to need to nip that in the butt and get out Keith. That was the extent of what I got from my research but I’m assuming Bren/Harry/Robert are connected to some sort and Dar/Keith so now this gives me even more incentive to really get as close to Sag as possible because he doesn’t seem to have a solid past connection on this tribe and neither do I.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

conf this tribe is so weird everyone is actually so strange... i cant say ive fully vibed w anyone.. ikah is the person so far i wanna work closely with, apparently we played tg before but i cant rmbr it lmfao. we spoke about being a duo and trying to pull in jordan as a number. looking at our tribe im hoping there will be some easy boots but like even on the other tribe these ppl r so fucking weird and hard to talk to... like deena/keefe/bren are so boring i cant
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (Wade03) Confessional EP:1

1.        “Annoyed….we lost our first challenge!” If everyone would’ve been here man the we would’ve had a chance. I feel like i did the best in the challenge.
2.        [8:25 PM]
Started talking to Charl..and we are vibing hard! He trusts me a lot and i do. We are trying to rail in a 3rd member and i think that’s going to be jordan. I’m trying to target Zombie since he was too busy to even log on.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

u witnessed inactive charley now ur getting social queen charley<3 so ive got like my unspoken ride or die w ikah, and then we have our trio w jordan i also have a close connection w chase now, he trusts me, and we have our trio w jordan too being in both these trios has also brought jordan/i closer that gives me 3 people who all basically think im telling them everything/think they're my number 1s potentially, and gives me 4 votes to try and manipulate outside that 4 we have nick who we're trying to bring in on both sides, james who ive also spoken to ab working together, zach who chase wants to bring in, and then tris.... so goodbye tris, turn off that capslock mama
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

We go to the challenge today and only a few on my tribe performed, Me, Charl, Chase, and i think James did once. Sadly, luck wasnt on our side today and we lost.

in the last 24 hours, my mission has been to be in the good graces with my tribemates, and i would like to think that im doing it well enough with a few people willing to work with me. Right now, I am in 2 trios in discord chats. Theres one with me, Charl and Ikah, and then theres one with me, Charl and Chase. Yeah, me and Charl are in 2 alliances right now. Me and Charl have been talking a good amount since the cast was revealed and i think they are going to be loyal to me in this game. watch me be wrong, lol.

The goal is to vote out someone that didnt participate in the challenge today. Initally Chase wanted to go for Ikah, but i think i got attention off him and onto Tris. I mention that Tris had connections on the other tribe. I didnt know if he did, but any chance that i could get out someone that could go after me then i would take it........Turns out that he did have connections to Brady and Logan as he has them on his TG friends list.......So lucky me. lol

That seems to where things are going right now. Of course things could change by tomorrow and anything is possible.
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

conf ok well looking at this tribe i now have close bonds with ikah, jordan, chase and ali. tris is leaving this round, which leaves james/zach/nick as the 3 im the least close with on the tribe. i'll have to make sure future boots come from that group of 3, which may be difficult as i know people aren't vibing that much with ikah, but i'll have to make it work
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: Honestly after the challenge, everything got really boring and silent. It’s like I literally forgot I was in or playing a game today like literally nothing is going on. My big thing to do today was look for the hidden immunity idol which I didn’t think would be as hard as it is. I’ve been looking but I’m literally going in circles on this thing. I’ve looked to where I as a host would look and I’ve used past idols that Ben his to guide my search and literally nothing. I probs looked in total for like three hours and at this point, I’m just hoping people are struggling as much as I am. Honestly if I don’t get the idol it’s not the end of the world, this just reminded me how annoying is to search for idols. Oh actually I guess something game related that happened today while I think about it is the alliance created with me Dar and Keith. Honestly I don’t feel over the moon to Keith yet but I already knew based on friends list they were close so they basically confirmed it to me so we made an alliance just to have a solid three for rn that we trust. We can deal with adding in the others later but yeah second day shenanigans. This idol might as well be in Stoner’s job position because it is invisible rn
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:1

1.        https://youtu.be/65SbCnAMDgo
YouTube
Stones Throw
The Koreatown Oddity - Kimchi

2.        [2:07 PM]
Other than my drunken chats I don't think I've done anything in this game so far 
3.        [2:08 PM]
But I'm going to put on some clothes and get right into it and I'm very excited with the way the tribe looks
4.        [2:09 PM]
I'll give a real confessional after I get up
IKAH — Today at 3:07 PM

IKAH — Today at 3:19 PM
Lmfao Tris still calls me on Skype to get my attention. I can't with him
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:1

Formal Confessional #1 This is Big Bens Survivor. Finally. It feels wrong that I've waited this long to play and group games are starting to die out. But just cuz I'm 21 now does not mean I'm any more mature than I was when I was really into group games. I'm playing this for a laugh and the only way I laugh is by winning cuz I can't take a joke. With this tribe it appears that they are very hard to talk to. I hit it off really well with whoever was messaging me when I was plastered. The problem is I have barely talked to anyone since that night. I don't even think I've logged onto TG yet. So it should be no surprise to hear that my name was considered. That's perfectly reasonable. And I'm very unreasonable so I'm going to take it to heart. I've spent the whole day thinking that this person named Chase was going to be a problem because Chanel told me they said my name and stole my trio of Jordan and Chanel. And then I spent the next part of it asking myself who the hell is Vermills. Because Cody said that Vermills was running the show. And then I looked at my tribe and I was like no way Wade is playing I remember his creepy ass. But I'm a clever ass person. I read Wades bio and realized that Wade Vermills and Chase are the same guy. That's my story arch thus far
588 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:1

I guess you want them here eh?

I think every time I play one of your games I’m sick. This time I have mono YAY so yesterday I was struggling to chat with people but I’ve made some progress

Dar is absolutely my number 1. He said he felt good with Brady so we chatted a bit and ended up making a chat between the 3 of us.

I also briefly chatted with Harry, Logan and Sag. Harry is someone I’ve never gotten to play with but I like him a lot and would love the opportunity to work with him. Our conversation was a little stale but I hope as things continue we get a bit closer. Logan messaged me first which I always love. I don’t know much about him but as vets this season we definitely wanna try to stick together. Sag I absolutely remember from Suriname. I can’t say I trust him but I’ll try to keep him close.

I do not like Bren and won’t work with him. Deena is probably gonna be a threat so I’d rather just get rid of her early. Robert seems like a cool guy but was pissy I voted him out of tengaged survivor in a 3-0-0-0-0 vote. So we’ll see how that goes LOL!

Overall I love the cast! There’s nobody explicitly toxic and gaiphage getting fired is such a good start to the season

Yeehaw

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!