This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Jury..

585 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Brady, Ikah, and James to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Kadavu.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Robert, Deena, Dar, Washed, Sag, Ali, Jordan, Charl, and Keith voted out at the last tribal council.

Brady, Ikah, and James you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on September 14th (Wednesday).  The reunion will follow afterwards or the next day (pending on schedule).
585 days 2 hours ago
kingjames13
Hello jury members it’s a pleasure to see you all again this was a ride for the ages and a pleasure to play with everyone here I’d like thank y’all making me a better player now to explain my game

No I was not a comp threat but I played a hard social game to get me to were into at I joined this game cuz Ikah said he applied and We have never played together and wanted to and me and him were ride or die until the end never wavered never planned on flipping in eachother yes we would tell ppl were coming for eachother and didn’t trust eachother by design to get us to this point and proudly say we did it.   

I went to every tribal but one this game and the person I pushed was the one to go home but 3 times with washed Keith using his idol and jordan the other votes were my ideas that I planned by planting seeds and letting others push them to keep some kinda heat off me  during tribes we made a final 5 of (me ikah charl Ali jordan)  that was able to control every vote who I would say the name of first they would go

At tribe swap was kinda perfect for me as I knew Brady but we never played together before and with Ikah and charl from my alliance I was kinda in perfect spot to not receive votes which bren went early then we won immunity to move on we also knew as a alliance that naceva had numbers and that we needed to kill their numbers off for merge which was accomplished

Merge. Is when the game picked up no one would talk first vote so I never talked to Robert threw his name out and everyone jumped on it was easy vote.  The next was when got tricky( me chanel and ikah) made a final 3 that clearly didn’t work for to long. But I said I thought deeana was prolly the biggest threat from winning all pre merge comps and her and Keith were always top scorers seemed like and wanted take ono tribe out in case they built a bond. As I was talking Keith and connected with him decently I decided to day deean was the target and was able get info on jordan being tsrget to get the 6 of my original tribe to vote together so we wouldn’t be tied 5-5 which worked. Now the fast forward dar vote this was a move I did start and I was the one throw his name but it was to weaken Ali number and get closer with us and to test the alliance it was instantly leaked which I knew would happen and I could use this information on Ali and charl later in the game to make them the big messy threats that they become yes the secret is out I did push him and it was best move for me
At this point Brady sag Keith we’re mad and I knew they would get charl to flip because charl has a plan to do the flip be messy and blame it on someone which ended up being me so from final 10 I was a target and started surviving my name being out this by making good social connections to keep me still safe even if I was  getting a few votes the washed one I wasn’t apart of I was not flipping in washed as me and him were close so I knew the flip would happen but couldn’t stop it   Now the sag vote is were I exposed Ali and charl their whole gsmes to everyone and started comparing notes and I knew I could get them to flip again on my side to make them the targets now after this everyone was aware of charl extra vote the final 5 and the final 3 me charl and Ikah made I was the one who started the blindside on sag here to make sure a physical threat was gone and to take Brady number one ally out so he could work closer to me and to help me get the number for Ali next.
The Ali vote was one the bigger moves to make I planted the seeds and leaked their gsmes talked to Keith who was mad and wanted Ali got jordan and Ikah who Ikah was fighting to get Keith out the whole round but knew couldn’t have charl and Ali togehter anymore so had to work all day on him for that also made a final 3 of me Brady and Ikah that day which was perfect and how we made it here I was able get jordan and Ikah on Ali to confirm I would be safe while to take them out  if I don’t promise multiple time Keith final 3 same as jordan ikah and Brady I feel I coulda left here but I think my social game and planting the seeds and exposing the final 5 was a huge reason I stayed here
6 yes I was blindsided this one cuz I was told it would be me and I know charl was gunning hard for me at this point but I also think fact I made these final tribal deals with Brady and Keith helped the votes get off me and go onto jordan at this point and stay off me and helped me get to this point
The charl vote is funny cuz we knew Keith had the idol and prolly shoulda voted charl here so Keith wouldn’t been so mad but he was the biggest threat and needed to go but he played his idol which kept him safe and threw his vote on me trying get a charl pity vote I knew my final 2 ikah would keep me safe and the final 3 I made with Brady was helpful as I let him know throughout gsme how charl would be pushing him and 4 I pitched my whole case Brady to keep me and vote Keith that was all our decision and it was the biggest player left the final 3 helped us get here

I suck at speeches and they make me nervous but I did my best i hope explained i constitalny put the target on who I wanted leaving and they did I wasn’t afraid to stay silent and not say names I exposed the biggest players t to keep me safe I was thrown out as the target early merge and fought my ass off to get here without comp wins or idol plays I used a hard aggressive social game to get myself here  I would love your vote to win as I feel I had the toughest road to get here and had to fight my hardest every vote be here and without a strong social game and planting multiple seeds all gsme to manipulate how it would go  I wasn’t afraid to call people out and argue with them in chats about votes and why I did it  this was a wild ride and thank you all  gl Brady and ikah it was a pleasure
585 days 2 hours ago
kingjames13
Open to questions cuz I know I suck st that
585 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Please vote for me I want to win!
585 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Nah I'll post my speech after work
585 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Hello Jury,

I just wanted to start off by thanking Ben for hosting this season, it was truly a blast! I’d also like to thank you all for making this a season I’ll remember fondly of. Also special congratulations to Ikah and James! Regardless of how we made it here, we still got here.

As far as my speech tonight I’m going to try and keep it simple but highlight keeps points in my game:

IDOL HUNTING:

I’m assuming that Keith told you all but idol hunting was a HUGE PART OF MY GAME! When my tribe was winning challenges in the pre-merge, I was making alliances but I was also searching for idols, and I put in the time to search for hours knowing how valuable an idol is to your game. In the Tribal Urns Challenge, I lied to my tribe. While everyone else took the public vote, I lied and said I took urn 1 when I really took the urn with an idol clue. With the extra idol clue, I was able to find my tribe's OG idol the next morning!

When Sag went home, that was probably my lowest point in the game. However, I said you know what I’m not giving up and I’m going to bounce back from this. That night, I ended up winning the immunity challenge, giving me the sixth idol clue. I combined the clues that Sag gave me, as well as Keith, with mine to look for the idol in hopes it’d still be out there. Again, I searched for hours until I came across it and from there, I had 2 hidden immunity idols at the F7!

However, nobody knew about any of my idols unless you were Keith or Sag. Sag I told about having my OG tribe idol while on a call. Keith, I had to tell because he was the person I played both of my idols on! Everyone thought Keith played two idols but I played both idols for him and I didn’t even have to get my hands dirty for it.

Down below is the location to the hidden immunity idols as my proof (I’ll go into my strategy behind using them later)

https://tengaged.com/blog/JeyCeePina/9469008/good-morning-p
https://tengaged.com/blog/Coral/6596297/fight

I believe that I possess all the qualities it takes to be crowned Sole Survivor and I’ll break that up into Social, Strategic and Physical:

SOCIAL PLAY: In the beginning of this game on my tribe, I was making many connections. I had an alliance with Dar and Keith, I talked a lot with Deena, I had an alliance with Sag, and I was close with Logan. In fact, Logan sent me the advantage clue and we looked together for that advantage which was safety without power (that I ended up getting) but Logan felt good enough with me to tell me. Early on, I made a cross tribal connection with Charl as well. Later in the endgame, I had a chat with Keith and Charl along with Ikah and James and yet that was the F5. I was able to vote on both sides and use my social prowess to get what I wanted in the end game and that’ll be explained in my strategy portion. I also didn’t get any votes cast against me this season.

STRATEGIC PLAY: In this game I think it’s always beneficial to think two steps ahead and let’s be real I wasn’t a strategical mastermind but I did enough well, thought out strategy to secure my spot here. Even when I lost some alliance members in Dar and Sag, I was ADAPTABLE and found a new path. Voting Ali out at F7 ensured that Charl would vote with me and Keith with her extra vote at F6. Voting Jordan out ensured that I’d keep my ftc alliance with Ikah/James and my alliance with Charl and Keith heading into F5. From there, I took matters into my own hands. I gave my idol to Keith and that caused a huge threat in Charl to go home. Then at F4, I made a big strategic move to vote for Keith. I freaking hated it as I love Keith but we had similar friends on jury and our game connected in a lot of ways so I made the smart decision to cut him as I felt I had better chances to beat Ikah and James in the end. Also idoling Keith and transferring it to him both times had people believing Keith was the bigger threat than me and I was able to hide any idols being associated with me through that.

PHYSICAL PLAY: Everyone may have thought at the beginning that I was a terrible competitor but when I needed to turn it on, I did. I won individual immunity four consecutive times from F7 to F4 and these were hard challenges. Winning immunity allowed me to play harder because I knew I had idols in my pocket and my aggressive gameplay in my immunity rounds was what caused me to get to F3 with my best possible combination in my opinion.

Overall, I’m very proud of my game. I feel I was very well rounded to where I possessed all the components of a worthy Survivor winner. I encourage you to ask any questions and I will answer them honestly and in more detail. I have a lot more things I’d love to discuss with you guys but I didn’t want to bombard you with an essay (as this is already long enough) Thank you for a great season!
585 days 1 hour ago
kingjames13
Also came into this game as a rookie not a host or a group game legend like ikah i havnt even played 10 group games only knowing 3 ppl on this cast and only having a good relationship with one unlike my other 2 finalists
585 days ago
ZforZombie
not a host or a group game legend like ikah

https://youtu.be/VNuwEt8Yivs
585 days ago
ZforZombie
Thank you for a great season!

Quit playing wit us 🤣
585 days ago
ZforZombie
A safety without power
Two Idols
And however many mfing Necklaces

Hell yeah that's a great season

The rest of us had to beg for conversations in the driest of votes only to be lied to every other vote lmao
585 days ago
ZforZombie
Did my time already start or do I still got time for an actual post
585 days ago
ZforZombie
I mean 😂

In order to convince anybody on the jury to vote for me I'd have to tell you to forget everything you know about what you think it takes to win Survivor. But that's what I'm doing. Because this isn't Survivor this is Group Game Survivor.

Im not going to go detail oriented hopefully y'all ask some questions so I can do more of that but just want a pitch quick and seeing if y'all fuck with it and if you don't that's cool.

Basically I wish we all could come into a game at the same level with a blank slate but that's not what happens when it comes to these games and to hold everyone to that when deciding who played a deserving game is just not realistic. Rarely do you ever come in with zero past history. If you're a player with my history then it's almost impossible and you'll never be met with just people that you have good history with. You always carry the bad and the threat level.

So no my game was not flashy in any sense. And you might think that me receiving no votes and never being the target allowed me to be carefree but embarrassing enough yall I did stress over it anyway and many of you know that I made time for this game. I definitely am not your average goat. I don't think anyone else was hiding out in target bathrooms and storage rooms trying to talk to people all season long. I was busy as were all of us but it just so happened I was at Target and I used that as a reason for me being a non threat. Don't mistake me for someone who didn't try to have fun with this lol I wouldn't still be playing these if I didn't care to win and play as best I could. And the people next to me know that prolly more than anyone here.

So you might think my lack of stand out moves or being the one to be messy was boring and rightfully so but understand that the chaos around me was not something I just let happen. I put out a plan to get to the end for many people and it just seemed like everyone wanted to make their own path. I never had to be the one to flip and I never had to be the one to make the lie. I did the small things and kept myself in a position that was as comfortable as I could while realizing nobody had any loyalty to eachother. A lot of people in merge knew my history. If I wasn't doing the small things and saying the right things (even the wrong things) and keeping my mess within my circle then I would've became a big target.

At the end of the day I feel like what it came down to is I really tried to make shit work between my alliance and we got sloppy and bored and it ended us with Brady here instead of one of the other five. He really shouldn't of needed our help in retrospect lmfao but just that much did it in.

I had a lot of laughs I can say that much.  And I can understand where I fell short. I will completely understand any sort of trashing of me as the type of game I played UTR is the type I lose to all the time and bitch about.

So shoot some fun questions or let's argue y'all know I luh that and let's end this shit.
584 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
In Conclusion:

https://i.imgflip.com/6t6yd6.gif
584 days 16 hours ago
Kentuckyy
My vote is pretty much decided, I think two of you relied on a pagonging strategy at the start of the merge when everyone from my old tribe showed that we were not that close. It’s a boring strategy that I just don’t have much respect for, but you can prove me wrong if you want @ikah @james. (Also dont really know how yalls game differs, seeing as it was the same while I was in there, you tried to talk to me like we were friends, and then used the excuse taking out a threat to eliminate the person with covid lmao)

Brady I’m proud of you for turning this game around! On the outside looking in, you shouldn’t have made it, but you got the others to turn on each other so kudos to you! Tell me why you deserve to win over the two sitting next to you.
584 days 14 hours ago
kingjames13
I mean at merge wouldn’t even say we were a tribe yes their was a group of 5 but zach wasn’t apart of it they even voted him before tribe swap something I did not do cuz I wanted work with zach and the vote was between you and Jordan when jordan was prolly my most loyal ally next to Ikah so I wasn’t going to vote him that round after that we all started flipping in eachother sure we came back voted together outta nessessity never do oh let’s get this og tribe to the end because that was never discussed
584 days 13 hours ago
Saginator18
not you coming for my ass Ikah 😂

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!