This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Japan | Jury..

1385 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Ashanti, Kellen, and Washed to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Japan.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Sam, Kai, Kevin, Nathan, Tyler, Arek, and Juan voted out at the last tribal council.

Ashanti, Kellen, and Washed you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on July 9th (Thursday).  The reunion will follow afterwards.
1385 days ago
Arris
Dear finalists first of all congratulations and good luck tonight!

I actually have questions to all of you.

Ashanti - You showed us all that you're a BEAST when it comes to challenges, however some people in the jury house claim that your jury management left a lot to be desired. If you could turn back in time, what would you do to change that?

Kellan - As for you I wonder what is the thing you regret the most in this game, and also what do you think is the biggest individual move you've made?

Washed - When me and Tyler came up to you with a plan of getting Kellan out, I remember I told you that none of us would beat him (or Ashanti for that matter) in the finale and I still think it's true. What did you do that deserves a win over Kellen or Ashanti? Why do you think anyone should give you a vote over someone who was the best competitor from the very first challenge or someone who had the best social game of everyone in the house? Why should anyone vote you over arguably better players?
1384 days 20 hours ago
Molecule
https://media.giphy.com/media/J6ctgPvnDpDi0/giphy.gif
1384 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Hello jury,

I just want to say this season was wild and all over the map. I had fun playing and I am glad to say that I made a lot of new friends! Also, to Zach and Ashanti, congrats on making it to the end you both deserve to be here. I’m glad to be sitting here with you both and good luck!

First, I am going to talk about the strength of my game and then get into breakdown of my moves throughout. I played hard from the start, which usually hurts me in these games.

My social game and strategy are what got me to this FTC. I made genuine connections right from the start and entered an alliance with Sam, Arek and Brad. At the same time, I had a prior relationship with Juan from my last group game, so I knew I could trust him as well. However, my biggest ally throughout this game was Zach (Washed). Zach is a good friend of mine and we got on the same page and always kept each other in the loop and made a lot of moves together. We were a F2 right from day one and were able to keep it under wraps for the majority of the game.

My social game also got one vote cast against me all season long, just ONE.

Sam getting out and becoming the first merge boot after Tyler played his idol was a wakeup call for me because he was one of my closest allies. Kai was voted out next, but that’s when the game broke open and I was able to align with Tyler and Nathan from the other side, we created a four-person alliance with Arek. While this was happening, Washed made a good connection with Ashanti and we knew that Nathan and Ashanti would be gunning for each other and tried to use it to our advantage. For the most part, we knew what was going on the entire game and my social game allowed me to avoid a fire making challenge to solidify my spot at FTC. The only vote we weren’t aware of was when Sam left.

I also believe my social game allowed me to win my one individual immunity challenge because I knew what a lot of people in the house were thinking about each other and used that info for my answers in the majority rules challenge, scoring 10 of 13 points. I was also named the “most honest” player in that challenge, showing a lot of people had trust in me in this game.

BIGGEST MOVES:

-        Saving Juan in two votes during pre-merge, because I knew he would be loyal to me long-term.

-        Washed and I hiding our F2 as long as we did and keeping each other updated with everything.

-        Creating alliances and bonds throughout the game that helped further myself.

-        Flipping and voting Nathan out at F7.

-        Convincing Washed to talk with and save Sam at tribe swap, creating a strong alliance.

-        Washed and I getting the votes on Tyler, so I didn’t have to use my idol at F6.

-        Having two idols and not needing to use them. I just like to use them cause why not, but Washed, myself and Juan were voting Arek out regardless.

-        Lying to Juan at final four that I locked Zach as the vote, saving me from a fire making challenge and securing my spot here today.

PRE-MERGE BREAKDOWN (Original Osaka Tribe)

On the original Osaka tribe our very first vote people wanted Brad or Juan out, but I didn’t want either to go because I was aligned with both. Later that day, Sarah’s name was tossed around and we all jumped on it, but Brad and Juan were the two names going around during the next tribal council where I stuck my neck out for Juan. I knew Vincent voted with Juan and Kevin and he talked to me the least, so I wanted to get him out and keep Juan and my 4-person alliance in the game. Brad originally thought Vincent voted with us the round before, but I let them know that wasn’t the case and Brad let off on Juan being the vote. So, I pushed Vincent. Keeping Juan in the game was good for me because he was loyal, and a friend and I knew I could trust him. That loyalty from him helped me in this game right up until I voted him out at F4.

PRE-MERGE #2 BREAKDOWN (NU-OSAKA Tribe)

We never went to tribal, so we never really strategized or anything like that, but Sam, Arek and Brad were on the other tribe at the swap in a 3-to-3 split. I talked to Washed and he told me that Sam was likely going to be going home that round, but I trusted Sam the most besides Washed, and Sam leaving was not good for my game at all. I talked to Washed and was able to convince him to at least talk to Sam and give him a chance. Convincing Washed to talk to Sam worked, they ended up voting Brad out, who I trusted least of the alliance, and it got Sam and Washed working together, my two biggest allies. This was good, because at merge we all worked together, even if it ended quickly because of an idol play. Sam might have stayed regardless here, but this move helped create a stronger alliance.

MERGE BREAKDOWN

The first vote at merge we had the majority and were voting out Tyler, but he caught wind of the plan from Kai and used his idol to get Sam out. This was a DEVASTATING loss for me and having Sam in the game would have been much better. Sam gave me the samurai curse immunity necklace and I used that round to talk to more people and try and build connections to get me further in the game.

At this point it was me, Washed, Arek and Juan on one side, with Nathan, Tyler, Ashanti and Kevin on the other with Kai in the middle. Kai had voted with us last round but was in two chats with each side of the house. This got out, and both sides agreed to vote him out and that’s when things got interesting.

A four-person alliance was started with Arek, me, Nathan and Tyler. Arek and I didn’t really trust Kevin after voting against him often on the original Osaka tribe, so we put his name in the chat and Nathan and Tyler agreed with it and saw him as a number for Ashanti. This is also where Ashanti was saying they didn’t trust Nathan anymore. Before the chat with Tyler and Nathan, Arek and I had a chat with just Nathan. There he was pushing for Juan to go and then Ashanti would tell me Nathan was telling him what was said in the chat. So, this confirmed what Washed had already told me — Ashanti didn’t trust Nathan. Ashanti asked me to vote Nathan out this round, but I didn’t pull the trigger. I also leaked this information to Nathan because heading into the fast forward I wanted them going after each other so my alliance and I could sit back. So, keeping both in the game was part of our strategy heading into that round.

At final 7, I planned to stick with Tyler, Nathan and Arek but Ashanti winning immunity put a wrench in that (as with every other win lol). Our chat agreed to vote out Juan, but I was closer with Juan, so I talked with Washed and Juan and decided it was time to pull the trigger on the Nathan vote. Ashanti was on board and I flipped on my “alliance.” It was a hard vote, because I genuinely liked Nathan and talking with him, but from the merge, Washed and I said we couldn’t let Ashanti or Nathan get far, so the move made sense.

Then we get to the f6 tribal, and I heard my name all day. Washed, Juan and Ashanti all told me Tyler was planning to vote me out. I was fine with that and I knew I had two idols in my pocket, but I wanted to see what I could do. I knew there were already three votes on Tyler (myself, Washed and Juan) and the worst-case scenario was going to be a tie vote. However, I asked Tyler later and he told me that it was Arek’s plan to vote me out at f6, so I told Arek that Tyler had thrown him under the bus, and he was on board to vote him out. Washed got Ashanti on board and it was a 5-1 vote. I had heard Arek had been saying my name a bit at this point, but knew for a fact Tyler was, so decided to vote him. This round showed how important the connections we made were.

Final 5, I knew my alliance with Washed and Juan was about to be exposed, if it wasn’t super obvious already. We had majority and I didn’t need to use my idols, Arek was going home anyways. BUT I didn’t want to just not use them, so I decided to have some fun and use them on Zach and me.  At this point, Arek was telling Zach to vote me and telling me to vote Zach. Since Ashanti won immunity again, Arek was the only option for us.

Final four is where I made a move that I still feel awful about, but I stand by it. Ashanti winning immunity was worst case scenario, but Zach and I were never going to be voting for each other, so there were two votes on Juan already and I was positive Ashanti was voting for me, so my goal was to get Juan to vote Zach. I built up enough trust with Juan where he believed me and locked Zach as his vote, but he was blindsided by my vote to send him out as the final juror. The last game I played, I stayed loyal and went to rocks and went home fourth place after playing a good social game. I didn’t want to give history a chance to repeat itself, so I used the relationship I built, to get me a secured spot at FTC. I AM SORRY JUAN <3.

At the end of the day, I only won one individual immunity, but I played a hell of a social game. The relationships I built and alliances that trusted me allowed me to have information on the game at all times. And the information I didn’t have, Zach was able to fill in the gaps because between each other we knew most of what was going on. I adapted throughout the game, formed new alliances and made the moves to betray them when I needed to so I could further myself and Zach in the game. Again, I had just one vote cast against me all season, and every vote I made went through except when Sam left.

This season was chaotic, but I had a blast and wouldn’t change anything, except maybe using an idol on Sam had I known he was receiving the votes at F10. Thanks for reading this mess and I hope to remain friends . Thanks for the great season Ben!
1384 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/rTC3BHn.gif
Hey, everyone! I’m going to try and keep this as concise as possible to refrain from rambling on and making this unnecessarily lengthy. (Apologies if I talk tew much anyway)

I want to start by saying that I feel as though my game can be dissected into two parts once entering the merge: the Art of Strategy (10th-7th) and the Art of Survival (6th-4th). I came into this merge with eyes already on me, I proved in the pre-merge that I was a strong competitor by providing for my tribe, even to a fault. Had the vote for 14th went in Ben’s favor, I wouldn’t be sitting here before you pleading my case because I was perceived as threatening.

Nonetheless, I approached the merge with my loyalties lying with Triple Threat (Nathan/Tyler), Kevin, and Zach to an extent. I was aware that Kellen/Arek/Sam all voted with each other in the pre-merge, and tried to remain cautious of that. After winning the first immunity, I felt comfortable enough to take the reins and began setting myself up for the future. The aforementioned trio was a group I felt as though could be preyed on due to the collective acknowledgment Triple Threat had of them. While the initial target could’ve been Zach, had I listened to TT, I remained adamant that my connections to him would become beneficial moving forward. I figured by voting Arek, we’d secure the votes of Kevin and Juan, who I initially pegged as a tight duo. The second day of the first merge tribal was without a doubt one of the most chaotic for all of us, a lot of the attention was on Kai for the voting block chat he created and we were originally met under the assumption that the other side would be voting Kai, and we could pull him in by keeping him aware of things we were being told. Fortunately for us, Kai let up to Tyler that there was something ulterior going on and Tyler was able to successfully play an idol on himself. My group wanted to put their votes on Zach, but I insisted it be Sam. I was already in the works of creating a bond with Juan and I felt as though cutting off one of his assets would isolate him well enough that there’d be an opportunity to work with him in the future.

After Sam’s vote-off, the game could’ve gone back-and-forth as it appeared to be the Beautiful Pretty People alliance (myself/Nathan/Tyler/Kevin) against Arek/Zach/Juan/Kellen with Kai teetering in the middle. What concerned me about Kai is that I never felt in the clear with him, I was excluded from his chats, he voted for me before, and all around he seemed like a general concern moving forward. I felt as though to maintain peace, as Kai was “double-agenting” at the time, it’d be a wise decision to erase the wildcard of the game by voting off Kai. My alliance protested this, suggesting Juan instead, which somewhat provoked me to reach out to players like Zach, Juan, and Kellen in hopes to turn this vote around in my favor. Zach and I left off on weird terms following the Sam vote, but I feel as though we were able to pick up and get our things together after having a pretty groundbreaking conversation that catalyzed my fluidity as a player. To get my way with this vote, I pulled in Kevin, making him aware of Triple Threat and assuring him that he’s someone I’d rather at the end compared to Nathan/Tyler. Kai went, and at this point so did the existence of Triple Threat.

The Kevin vote was something out of my control, but I wanted to be included. I was uncomfortable with the idea of me not being in the loop, and no one (being Zach/Kellen) thought it was an appropriate time to do Nathan. I viewed Nathan as my biggest competitor at the time. He was charming, as well as strategically and physically savvy. To my dismay but no surprise, I was left out of the important conversations for the majority of the round but my connection to Juan pulled through and he informed me that the votes were looking to be on Kevin, while I was told to vote Juan as a front. With this information, I tried to flip Zach/Kellen but my words fell on deaf ears. Without them, I didn’t have the votes. This was the one round I was the most afraid, it could’ve very well been me going home but I didn’t. Still, I was included to Juan’s credit (who at that point, was the only person I knew I wanted at the end with me), and begrudgingly let Kevin go as there was nothing I could do. I soon reclaimed my power and my confidence come the fast forward, as I was able to make Kellen aware of the threesome of Tyler/Nathan/Arek and secure his vote. With Kellen voting with me, and Zach/Juan ready to go, Nathan went home 4-3 and I knew everyone’s daggers were sharpening.

6th place onward, it was imperative that I won challenges. As someone who was physically, socially, and strategically present in the game, it was a no-brainer that I was at the top of everyone’s hit list. What didn’t hesitate me from going on an immunity streak was the fact that I didn’t have the idol, and that by not having the idol there was no way I could protect myself in this game. When you are constantly lauded for your performance, it kinda makes you feel as though you have no choice but to continue doing what you’re doing. Everyone’s “congratulations, queen!” and “you’re so good!” only translated to “you gotta go ma.” So, I persisted. I went on to win every immunity onwards to ensure that my position in this game was secure.

While I remained strategically present in the game, the remaining three vote-offs were more out of my control. While I was okay with Tyler leaving, another motivation for me was to flush Kellen’s idol(s). After finding out Tyler didn’t have another to defend himself with, I figured Kellen had both as I was already under the assumption he had the Osaka idol. I came into the finale with a set agenda in having Zach/Kellen follow suit, but it just wasn’t realistic. Both idols were still in play, and as we saw, both were used on my two targets in mind. I was comfortable with the thought of Arek going so long as Juan stayed. Which brings me to our final boot in Juan, which I was flabbergasted by. Being aware of the happenings of every tribal prior, there was nothing I could do but let Juan know what I was doing and hoped he voted accordingly. He assured me he’d vote Kellen, but his vote showed that Kellen and/or Zach were able to get him. I did all I could to get him to this point while still managing to focus on my path (love u girlie). Him basically voting himself out was an absolute blow, but I couldn’t rest on the fact that I lost probably my closest ally all game. I made the final three, and am now sharing my game with you.

I can’t stress enough how thankful I am to have shared this experience with all of you. Our conversations, whether personal or strategic, were nothing short of delightful. You guys made this season spectacular. I’m grateful that this game was my first to achieve making an FTC because it felt earned. Ben knows how much this series means to me, as it was one of my first group games ever, and it was a pleasure to play for.. my 8th time. Good luck Zach and Kellen!
1384 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti - You showed us all that you're a BEAST when it comes to challenges, however some people in the jury house claim that your jury management left a lot to be desired. If you could turn back in time, what would you do to change that?

I definitely agree that my management of the jury could've been more graceful compared to what it was. I was so fixated on pushing my agenda when I could and lied a considerable amount to get my way. I think the subtle gaslighting and lying I did would be something I'd omit from my game if given the chance, opting for a more transparent and honest approach instead. Socially, I tried to create a bond with all of you and I wasn't going to compromise that and outright ignore you even if I was voting for you, as it just didn't feel right in my conscience to do so.
1384 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Kellan - As for you I wonder what is the thing you regret the most in this game, and also what do you think is the biggest individual move you've made?

Thanks for the question Arek. Reflecting back on the game, every vote went how I thought it would go except for the Sam vote. When Tyler played his idol, i assumed it was either Sam, myself or Washed going home. I felt like it wasn't me, but at the time I wasn't sure who was going to be the vote and didn't want to play the idol wrong. Knowing that Sam was the vote, I wish I would have used an idol on him and forced a re-vote. However, this is hard for me to have known. Having Sam in the game at this point would be having someone i trust 100 per cent and I think he would have had a chance to beat Ashanti in some immunities which would have benefited me. But overall, I don't have any regrets because the moves I made got me here, and I was aware of every vote.

My biggest individual play... this is a good question. I pride myself on my social game, so a lot of the moves I made were with other people, or with Zach and myself talking it out with each other. However, Zach was aware of the plan for me to convince Juan to vote him, but the act of lying to Juan and getting him to vote Zach and secure my spot in the final 3 was probably my best individual move. As much as it hurt me to do, I knew i could be sitting here if i did it. Other than that, my best moves individually were gaining trust with people and being put into new alliances throughout the game, gaining knowledge.
1384 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Greetings, Jury members. You’re all looking tired, and I know I sure am tired too. It’s been a long, thrilling game for us and I am so honored to be here in the final 3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙇:

I would firstly like to make it perfectly clear that Kellen was my final 2, ride or die, since day 1, and every move I made and anything else I did in this game was to get us both here to the end together, without any exceptions. I never needed an immunity idol to keep me here, I never needed a competition win to secure my safety, and I never stopped playing. I played this game with everything I had, ensuring I got myself right where I needed to be. I made moves (all of which I will outline below but my biggest being at final 9), was as honest as I could be, and did what I had to do to get here and I hope my game can be respected for what it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀: 𝙋𝙍𝙀-𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙀

I want to get straight to the point here and outline my biggest moves that helped set my game up for future success.

Firstly, the vote at 12th: I entered this vote in a 4-2 minority along tribal lines following the tribe swap. However, I quickly aligned more closely with Juan who I had been speaking to a bit before the swap, and I was lucky enough to have gotten immunity from benp when he was voted out a couple rounds prior. Juan was likewise immune that round, and so the trio of Brad, Sam and Arek had no choice but to try and vote David. I was immediately approached to vote David by Brad, but as quickly as it came to me I shut it down, knowing that voting out the only other person who had swapped with me was not only idiotic, but it was just foolish. I got together a solid three of Juan, David and myself, and we knew that no matter what happened we would all vote together and either David would stay in the vote or it would go to rocks and none of us would be the ones drawing rocks. It would have been smart for one of Arek, Sam or Brad to come to me and offer to flip on their trio, and eventually I got to talking with Sam who I knew from another group game and who was also close with Kellen. I got on call with Sam who began to spill information to me about Brad (some of which I already was told by Kellen) and given that Brad was saying my name to others and was telling people that he heard I had some idol that I never had, I was more than eager to have Sam flip and vote him out. This vote allowed me to come back from a 4-2 minority by splitting up a trio, gaining a solid ally in Sam, and sending home someone who was actively dragging my name.

Secondly, the vote at 11th: This was the point in the game where merge seemed likely to be appearing soon, and when I looked at the cast list I could easily see that Nathan was racking up allies left and right. This was my opportunity to take out a strong ally of his before he could run the game during the merge phase. Arek was immune so the only options for voting were Sam, David, Juan and me. I was first approached by the others to vote out Juan in an “easy vote”, but there was no way I was voting Juan who was going to be truly loyal to me. Sam was someone who I was rapidly gaining trust with and so he was not an option for me, and so I set my sights on David. As much as I loved David, he was absolutely a solid ally for Nathan and he lied to me about the vote for Benp before tribe swaps, so I had little to no faith in him moving forward. I knew I had to flip Sam to my side once again and so I got on call with him and basically laid out that Juan was harmless to us and that David was a true number for Nathan who we had to keep an eye on moving forward, especially with a merge approaching. After talking with him, I was able to get Sam on my side and solely flip the vote onto David when just a little bit earlier I had been told that everyone was ok with voting Juan.

𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀: 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙀

My merge game was very different for me from pre-merge, as I was able to finally work side-by-side with Kellen, however keeping our final 2 hidden from everyone was surely going to be a challenge.

Vote for 10th: Sam going home here was not in my plan, and I can safely say that out of the 11 votes I participated in, it was only one of 2 votes all season where I did not vote in the majority. The numbers were there to send Tyler home, and the convincing of Kai that Sam and I did was solid, however, Kai accidentally tipped off the “other side” that had formed which led to the idol being used. Aside from this vote, every other vote during merge went exactly as I wanted it to.

Vote for 9th: This is arguably what I believe to be my biggest move in the game. Going into this vote, there was this notion that it was Kellen, Arek, Juan and me versus Ashanti, Nathan, Tyler, Kai and Kevin. Of course, this puts Kellen and me in the minority, which was absolutely not the place to be. Ashanti and I spoke about finally working together as we had been wanting to for a while and I suggested we call to talk game together. Going into the call, my absolute number one priority was getting the vote onto Kai. Kai was someone who was leaking information to both sides of the house and making a lot of people on both sides unhappy. However, Nathan and Tyler were pushing hard for Juan to go and until I got on call with Ashanti, it was being said that Ashanti, Kai and Kevin were likewise on board with that plan and that I was going to be in the minority and lose a close ally once again. As I spoke with Ashanti, he was basically implying that we were never really going to be on the same side until about final 7 if we were both still in the game at that point, and maybe we could link up then. However, he began to leak A LOT of information to me on call about his connections and relationships, especially regarding Nathan. From what he was telling me, Nathan was absolutely having deals with a large portion of the cast which is exactly what I had been suspecting myself and was why I felt like he had to go asap. I took this prime opportunity to try to get in Ashanti’s head about Nathan and his ultimate loyalty to him by explaining that he had allies everywhere and it wasn’t too long ago that he was pushing hardcore for Ashanti to be voted out, and if he was pushing so hard back then and making valid points for why Ashanti had to go home, then why would he try to ever keep Ashanti around given another round or two? I pushed the idea that if Juan left, that was one less person to go after Nathan and if Kai stayed he would be scooped up as yet another ally for Nathan. By the end of the call, Ashanti was fully on board to vote out Kai and it seems that whatever trust he had with Nathan at the start of the call was rather broken by the end of it. In the vote, Ashanti and Kevin blindsided Nathan and Tyler, ultimately destroying the concept of the “two sides”, which took Kellen and I right out of the minority we had been in following the Sam vote and put us both in a high position of power where we could play the middle and get information from all sides and choose to target whomever we pleased. Had I not been able to pull off this move, our games would have been in a very different state following that vote and losing Juan, and we likely would not have been here in the final 3… at least not together. It was this point in the game where Kellen told me I was carrying him, and I firmly believe that for a time I was doing so.

Vote for 8th: Following Kai being voted off, I had a lot of gained trust in Ashanti, and keeping him around would be especially beneficial to my personal game, and definitely not for Kellen’s to the extent it was for mine. Kellen was hoping to potentially go for Ashanti this round, as were Tyler, Nathan and Arek. However, I pushed against it and refused, leading to the decision to go for Kevin, as he was someone who was in the middle of a lot of alliances but not very close to either of us. I knew that by getting Kevin out, Juan and Ashanti would become more loyal to us by default (especially me in Ashanti’s case), and that would be one less number that Nathan could potentially swing his way. Without any real pushback from Kevin, the vote was nearly unanimous and another target was gone.

Vote for 7th: At the fast forward, Kellen and I were fully prepared to make a big, bold move onto the biggest threats in the game. Personally, I preferred it if Nathan was eliminated. I had been building up to taking him out for multiple rounds while going for people who could and would keep him in a vote, and this was the time to go for the big double elimination boot. Kellen and I were on call during this round, and I will never forget the quaking in his voice when he frantically said “what do we do?” and I confidently replied “Nathan.” lol. Lo and behold, another target was gone.

Vote for 6th: This round took a lot of damage control on my end to allow Kellen to keep both of his idols without having to play either one. Arek and Tyler both came to me this round in an attempt to get me to vote out Kellen, which just shows how under the radar we kept our final 2 for so long and how even though I was making just as many moves as Kellen was and how he and I were both behind everything that was going on every round, he was taking the heat for it while I set myself up to be out of the spotlight and able to maneuver and receive intel for Kellen. They all were seemingly sure that Kellen had at least one or two idols, and while that was true I never gave that away or let on that he was using or not using them. Tyler ended up shooting himself in the foot by throwing Arek under the bus while Arek was really the only one who seemed to be on his side, but that really was likely Tyler’s only play at this point, given how well I was set up so that I was never going to have enough votes to go home.

Vote for 5th: Firstly, the idol plays here were just for show, and clearly neither of us needed to be saved with them in reality, but again, it shows how well we set ourselves up every round before this in order to not need idols at all in the entire game to stay safe. Regardless of how the votes ended up here, I knew I was safe because I was well aware of Kellen’s idols and that he was going to play one on me at final 5 whether I was getting any votes or not, which is why I was adamant that he not use one at final 6… I needed to ensure that I was secured a spot in final 4 no matter what happened votes-wise. Really, Arek was voted here because of how loyal I was going to be to Juan and Kellen and vice versa on their ends. It just made sense, especially knowing Arek had thrown some of our names around a few times recently and made us highly wary of him.

Vote for 4th: This was tough, but we knew the second Ashanti won his way to the end that this is the scenario we had to set up. I knew Ashanti would not vote me after all the loyalty I had shown him this game, and Juan would not vote Kellen after they had been so close, and so Kellen and I scheming to vote Juan together was the ultimate and really only play to get us both to final 3 together, and it worked. I understand that sending Kellen out could have potentially been a game-winning move for me, but he was my ride or die til the end, and I could never break that. But even more than that, he is my friend, and I couldn’t do that to a friend.

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉:

Jury, I have played an intense game with you all. I have manipulated and controlled more than you all may have been aware, which was my plan all along. Information was constantly streaming back and forth through Kellen and myself and I used whatever information I received to make moves that would keep us both safe and get us to the end. I was ultimately loyal in every way I could be, and I never once made a deal or a promise I could not keep. I never one a single competition, but I never needed to. My name seldom came about this entire game, and even when it did I had the connections to ensure I didn’t go anywhere. I played this game with undying loyalty, but at the end of the day I made moves on my own and did what I had to do to get myself here.

Ask me anything and everything juicy you want. My game is open for you to dissect and analyze. Best of luck to two deserving finalists!!
1384 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed - When me and Tyler came up to you with a plan of getting Kellan out, I remember I told you that none of us would beat him (or Ashanti for that matter) in the finale and I still think it's true. What did you do that deserves a win over Kellen or Ashanti? Why do you think anyone should give you a vote over someone who was the best competitor from the very first challenge or someone who had the best social game of everyone in the house? Why should anyone vote you over arguably better players?

Arek, the truth of the matter is, Ashanti wouldn't be here right now without all the competition wins. He HAD to win his way to the end or he wouldn't have gotten here. That shows a key fundamental flaw in his gameplay. You shouldn't need competition wins in order to make it to the end... your social game should allow you to get here by itself. If you think Kellen had the best social game, I must disagree. Had he had the best social game, you would never have even considered voting him out. A true social player can make big bold moves but also keep their name out of the mouths of others. Truthfully, I made as many moves as Kellen as you can see from my speech and I controlled just as much of the game as he did but my name was NEVER out for a vote like his was, and that was a result of my social game that I had worked so hard to set up.
1384 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
What a great final 3! I read all of your jury speeches and I'm so impressed on who each of you played....

I will say the last few rounds of pre-merge fucked me over, I was gonna be set for merge LOL, but hey that's the game!

I take it as such a compliment that all 3 of you found me so threatening. I want to cast my vote for the person who had the heaviest hand in getting me out.

My question for you 3 is the same - How big of a role did you play in getting me out?
1384 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
How big of a role did you play in getting me out?

Thanks for the question Nathan!

Ashanti did want us to make the move on you at F8, but in my mind you both had distrust with each other and heading into the fast forward, Washed and I discussed how important it was to keep you both for that round. So, I told Ashanti I wasn't "ready" to make the move, which is true because it wasn't the right time for me to do so.

Heading into the fast forward I knew that you or Ashanti had to leave the game. It didn't matter which one left, you were both the biggest threats to me at the end of the game. Ashanti won immunity which made the decision easy. Right when Ashanti won immunity I knew I was voting you out and the numbers were there. That's when I told Ashanti I was "ready" to make the move, which may be why he thinks he swayed me to do it, but I was always making the move.

Had Ashanti lost immunity I am pretty sure he was going and you were staying, people saw Ashanti as the bigger threat and I know the votes were there within our chat with Tyler and Arek. So, you were the vote by default, no one could have saved Ashanti had he not won immunity. So, at the end of the day, I knew the vote was being made and was a part of the decision with Washed heading into the FF.

1384 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
My question for you 3 is the same - How big of a role did you play in getting me out?

I think I absolutely played the biggest role in getting you out. I saw you as the biggest threat in the entire game, truthfully, and the only one who could likely make moves to outsmart us. I started to prepare for a move against you even before merge when I targeted David who I know you are super close to. Getting him out before merge was definitely vital, and then if you read my summary of the Kai vote in my speech, you can see that my entire premise behind pushing to get Kai out was to eventually go for you when you were weakened in numbers. I got in Ashanti's head about you that day and made him see that you were not going to be loyal to him despite you having deals with him to go far together in the game. The whole "side" of you/Tyler/Kevin/Kai/Ashanti imploded that round, and that was exactly what I wanted, in total preparation for getting you out later on. When we heard about the fast forward, I knew that was the time when I was going to try and strike in a fast and easy manner and it worked out perfectly. Getting you out became my "white whale" or sorts in this game, honestly.

Thanks for the query !
1384 days 19 hours ago
jungleman111
Ashanti - Congrats on making it to FTC. I'm very impressed with the game you played. You seemed to navigate through alliances until F7 perfectly. Then, it became apparent that you and Kellen were playing the best games, and you became a threat. This is something I brought to your attention before I was voted out. My question for you is... Do you think keeping Kellen, the other major threat in the game, could be your downfall in winning the whole thing? Do you think your physical dominance should be rewarded over his social dominance?

Kellen - Congrats to you as well on making in to FTC. I'm equally as impressed with the game you played. I believe you dominated socially, Ashanti dominated physically, and you both equally dominated strategically. That makes this decision hard for me... I also brought up to you that I believed you and Ashanti were both capable of winning the game and became the two biggest threats. My question for you is... when did you become aware of Ashanti as a threat? Was Washed the lead decision on the vote for Kevin instead of Ashanti? Lastly, do you think keeping Ashanti in the game could be your downfall in winning the whole thing? Do you think someone who dominates socially (which sometimes means lying and betraying people) should win over someone who dominated physically and didn't have to get their hands as dirty?

Washed - Hi! Congrats on making it to FTC. Both Arek and I brought up to you that it was apparent that Kellen was running the game. Why did you bring a person who was visibly running the game the entire season to FTC? I don't believe one speech changed my opinions that have been forming over an entire season. Why should I now choose to believe that you were in control of the game the entire season? Should your safe gameplay be rewarded over the ones who were very openly dominant in the game?
1384 days 18 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed - Hi! Congrats on making it to FTC. Both Arek and I brought up to you that it was apparent that Kellen was running the game. Why did you bring a person who was visibly running the game the entire season to FTC? I don't believe one speech changed my opinions that have been forming over an entire season. Why should I now choose to believe that you were in control of the game the entire season? Should your safe gameplay be rewarded over the ones who were very openly dominant in the game?

Thank you, Tyler. You should believe that I was in control because I did outline it in my speech and even Kellen would corroborate that I was just as in control as he was. Just because he was possibly more "visible" in your eyes does not discredit anything I have done. If anything, working as hard as I did but without being detected by everyone should speak for itself. The fact that you even came to me to suggest I vote my final 2 demonstrates how well I worked to make sure that any moves I made were not reflective of him or made us seem like a pair. I wasn't going to go for Kellen when you suggested it because he was not only a shield, but he was also my ride or die and someone I trusted absolutely. Logically, it wouldn't have made any sense to get rid of him when you came to me.

I know it's hard to change opinions after one speech, but this is the time when the truth behind moves comes out and it is seen who was responsible for what during the course of the game. I hope you can read my moves and respect how I was able to make such changes in the dynamics of the game all while being an under the radar player. You don't always have to be openly dominant to make moves, and I think I have proven that here.
1384 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Kellen - Congrats to you as well on making in to FTC. I'm equally as impressed with the game you played. I believe you dominated socially, Ashanti dominated physically, and you both equally dominated strategically. That makes this decision hard for me... I also brought up to you that I believed you and Ashanti were both capable of winning the game and became the two biggest threats. My question for you is... when did you become aware of Ashanti as a threat? Was Washed the lead decision on the vote for Kevin instead of Ashanti? Lastly, do you think keeping Ashanti in the game could be your downfall in winning the whole thing? Do you think someone who dominates socially (which sometimes means lying and betraying people) should win over someone who dominated physically and didn't have to get their hands as dirty?

Thanks for the question Tyler!

I knew Ashanti was a threat from early on in the game when he was dominating immunity challenges. I really don't think keeping Ashanti was a bad move at the time. We were finally able to take the shot at F8 but as i said in my speech i wanted to keep Ashanti and Nathan both for the FF. This was to secure a safe ride to F6. I knew if we took Ashanti out instead of Kevin that it was possible Kevin join you Nathan and Arek and that wasn't good for Washed, Juan and myself. So, I do not regret not taking the shot then because I am not sure what would have happened next. Unfortunately Ashanti won out and got to FTC. However, I do believe I played a more strategic game, whenever Ashanti thought he was getting me to vote his way, I already decided on that when I came to him. The strategy of each vote came from mostly Washed and myself. I do believe someone who dominated socially and had to get a little blood on his hands deserves the win. I was vulnerable at times in this game and Ashanti was rarely. If Ashanti had lost one immunity at the end he was going home. There was talk of sending me home but the votes never read my name until Ashanti's final vote. I made the moves and lies that I had to do to get here.

The Kevin vote was pitched by me to Arek because I knew Arek didn't trust him from the other tribe, and YOU had mentioned he is a number for Ashanti. So for my plan to work to keep Nathan and Ashanti in the game for the FF i used that info to get Kevin to be the vote. Washed wouldn't have voted Ashanti here anyways, but I knew. we could get majority on Kevin. It would have been 4-4 likely on Ashanti and I wasn't down for rocks and wanted them both to stay.
1384 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek

I think I played the biggest role 'cause as you can see, my immunity catalyzed the fact that you went home to begin with. There was no possible way you and I stood together in this game beyond F7 because we're two well-rounded competitors, along with the fact that there was little-to-no trust between us at that point. I was already incessant on getting you out the round prior, though the votes weren't there to credit the dismissal of Kellen/Zach, but clutching the immunity really sealed the deal in my case. Had I lost, we could very much likely be in each other's positions which proves how critical my victories were.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!