This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Cyprus |..

1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:10

Okay so we have decided with Sam that it’s time to flip a script. It’s a little bit risky, but I feel like it might be the only chance we have to do it. It’s survivor. Do I play for 5th or 6th or to win? I do feel terrible about it as I like darrius, but someone has to go and I like them all, but we both don’t wanna do guigi, Sam doesn’t want to do deshon and I don’t want to do shadi. I mean he shared a freakin idol clue with me after all. I need to always remind myself that it’s about strategy and it’s only a game , because I truly do feel bad about it but I’m trying to be rational. Mike / Deshon / Darrius know each other irl that’s HUGE they can’t be in the same game together , they would so obviously choose one another over me when it comes to that. They’re all closer to guigi than me as well. It’s just well.... the only thing that makes sense to me . One of them has to go and now is the time to make tht move, or else it could be too late. I do treat shadi as a swing vote , but there’s no certainty if he actually would flip when needed and I surely know that the other guys will not turn against each other. It’s the time.
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:10

I heard that I am getting votes tonight. I also heard that Darrius is getting voted tonight and that Arek is the swing vote . Darrius has messaged me saying he shouldn’t be leaving . But I have not forgotten what they did to me the other night and how they were putting a bigger target on me than what it already was. I definetely won’t be pushed around. I’m going to do what I think is best for my game right now. I am deciding to write down Darrius’s name as I do believe it’s him or me going. I just hope it’s not me
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**DARRIUS & AREK GET VOTED OUT**
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_) Confessional EP:11

So this fast forward went perfectly!!
I got someone I didnt trust out. And now I have more connections than ever!
I already had a very good relationship with the other side, I had great convos about personal stuff with Deshon, Shadi, Mike and Guigi. And honestly that Tylor group was kinda dead, and I didnt feel good about them, I guess I could just sheep that group all the way to the end and have a boring and predictable game but thats not my style.
Sam and Arek are rats that flip back and forth, and thats my role not theirs! So I had to take a shot at them.
Before the vote I told Tylor to trust me and not play his vote steal because I somehow still want him having a bit of trust in me.
And Yung is someone who I also have been building a close relationship, and I wanted him getting blindsided at this vote because I want Ty trusting him so if he ever wants to take a shot at me, Yung will inform me.
I'm playing a very risky game atm, and thats what I love. Winning or losing I can say I had fun and made shit happen.
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:11

So it’s been quiet for me lately . Probably because half the ppl don’t wna talk to me and partly because I’m ready to leave whenever that is. I don’t think I really have a chance at winning the game anymore but I don’t wna not try when others still need me. I heard the other side is voting for me. Hopefully Sam is down to vote with us and that we can have the numbers In our favor . Apparently Guigi lied to sam so there is a good possibility that he will vote with us. Maybe I’ll get to scrape by another day. I’m trying to figure out how to go through the second half of this game and what the best moves are for me. And for now it’s best I just lay low and work with the people who wanna work with me. That’s all I can do at this point. With that being said my vote for is Sydney tonight. Nothing personal, it is what it is
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**SYDNEY GETS VOTED OUT**
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_) Confessional EP:12

Last tribal went exactly as I expected to. I wanted to put my vote on Sam because he’s the only one in this game that I don’t have a bond or a deal.
I knew Ty was using a vote steal and that Billy was flipping, so they would have the numbers to get Guigi out. However, by vote Sam it allowed me to have now one supporter in jury - cause Guigi and I had a great connection and I was honest with him - and now I still have all my connections in the game.
Ty, Billy and Yung still wanna work with me, as well as Shadi, Deshon and Mike. My strategy is to make sure that I’m 100% protected of receiving votes no matter which side takes control.
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:12

So i haven’t payed as much attention to this game lately but I do know that my allies need me so I’m going to just fight through it and help them get far. It’s definitely the least I can do and they’re willing to work with me so I definitely am willing to return the favor. I defs want a solid path to the end and working with Pietro and Billy I think does give me a very good chance of going far. Not to
Mention Tyler and I are cool so that will be dealt with when it’s time. For now I have to show some kind of loyalty to people that can help me get far in the game and who wins maybe I will make final 3. I definitely don’t want to not try, I’m still here- I might as well do what I can to play the best game that I can. There has been talk of voting out Deshon, Sam or Shadi and I think the conclusion is that Deshon will be going home unless an idol is played on Him. I lied to him a couple times and we haven’t spoken since I was exposed. It seems like people are down to get him out right now so I think it’s the ideal time to hop on that train. So im writing down Deshon’s name right now and hopefully it works.
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**DESHON GETS VOTED OUT**
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:13

Confessional. A lot has come into play here. I know that chase has an extra vote. And I think giving them power will be bad for me in the long run. That being said I have to vote Sam
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**MIKE GETS VOTED OUT**
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy (Bvance1212) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

I hate it so much here ben i know tylor and pietro win in the end game. im so stupid but i dont know what to do. i came into this game for fun and this isnt fun
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

Tylor has been a beast all game and he’s trying to tell pietro that I’m coming after him. He has to go. I’m voting out Tylor
1087 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (KingB24) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

I’m campaigning so hard for Yung to vote Billy and force a 2-2. He is like throwing his game away for them and I hate it. He’s telling me he will vote Billy but I have a feeling he’s throwing his vote on Pietro Bc he knows I’m doing Billy. I’ll be sick if that’s the case.  I think Billy wins if he makes finals, I am not convinced the other two have as good of a shot. I don’t think my chances are amazing either, but I am confident I have at least 2 locked votes.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!