This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Jury..

1094 days 12 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Arek:

So the question I have to all of you... I want you to tell me WHY should I vote for YOU over the other players.

When it comes to defining a good survivor winner you definitely have to look out for the 3 biggest aspects of the game: social, strategical and physical game. I think I had a great balance of the 3.
Social game: I believe I had a great one, the way I could have genuine conversations with almost everyone in the game just proves that. I feel like I connected on a personal level with a lot of people in this game, and I really liked that cause its something I'm not usually capable of. And my great social game helped me be able to never be in trouble in this game after the merge, and everytime someone mentioned my name, I quickly found out. And also it helped me to be able to flip and be accepted on every alliance.

Strategial game: I also think I had the greatest. There was rounds where I was the only, or one of the few people wanting a determined person out, and I wasn't scared to go around and make people vote my way when it would benefit my game only. From the Darrius vote till the ftc, 99% of what I wanted to see happening, happened. I managed to orchestrate the votes in a way that made me safe in almost every scenario of the end game.

Physical game: On the pre-merge double tribal, after Jake left, I was gonna go home had I not won that individual immunity. So I proved that I can definately win a comp and save myself when needed. During the merge I also had another immunity win, and I proved to be a very strong competitor in comps by getting really close many of the times ~ even though I didnt win most, I still had the target on my back of beeing someone active on them and close to winning many times.
1094 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
Pietro, I'll take you up on that. Tell me three things you know about me personally.
1094 days 10 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Shadi

Pietro, I'll take you up on that. Tell me three things you know about me personally

We are both international players and I got to learn about your country and the lack of a governament (im still shocked about how everything happened), both of our countries are sucking beeing slow with vaccination - not even your 60 year old mom got the vaccine, you have a disease which makes you high risk so therefore you are in quarantine since november
1093 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Yung, you know how strong the bond that I thought I had with you was. It was so strong. Getting voted out, by you, I mean, Cochran and Sherri did it too, but by you, that's where the pain came. Let's take it back a little bit that day when we heard shrieks coming from the jungle. It was you and I saw you in the most vulnerable state ever. When you were like "Shadi, I'm going to pull myself from the game if I don't get my retainer back." And I said "no...no.... you're staying in this game Yung". It happened perfectly where I was able to find it for you, give it to you, you were so grateful, you said "I owe you everything, because of you Brenda I'm still in this game". I realized after that I had Dawn's fate literally in my hands. Tell me, would you really have given it up if you didn't have your teeth back? Something cosmetic. Would you have quit this game if I did not give you back your teeth?

I need you to go beyond words this time and I need you to prove it to me. I want everyone to see you the way I saw you that day, I WANT YOU TO TAKE OUT YOUR TEETH YUNG.
1093 days 19 hours ago
Guigi
*gives middle finger to Ben*

Congrats on making to Final Tribal Council. Tbh I'm not shocked to see you all standing here.

Pietro - To be honest, this is hard for me to do but kudos to you. I wanted you out the day I saw you step on that mat and here you are. I've seen you play before, I've played with you before and tbh you played the exact same game you did but better. I tried to come for you, bond with you over Big Brother Brazil and that player you love, mastermind your vote off right after I used you to stay but here you are. You ride the middle with ease like it's an sunday brunch downing mimosas. I do think your game has a lot of flaws because playing the middle is a difficult type of game to play but in this F3 you look golden to me.

Yung - I've never quite understood your gameplay. I don't know if you plan any of this or you're just a very in the moment type of guy. You seem to play pretty erratic in my eyes. The move you tried to pull at merge to me was just unbelievable and the fact that you were surprised people leaked (aka me) was so shocking to me. But hey you do have some merits in this game bc here you are and in the jury I am lol. The fact that you still survived after that whole meltdown is mindblowing to me.

Questions to you all :

1) Why should I, Sydney, vote for you to win? What makes you think I should vote for you and that you should be the winner in my eyes?

2) Associate every jury member's game to a CBS Survivor contestant?

Thank you all and goodluck, my vote is still undetermined.
1093 days 16 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Sydney

1) Why should I, Sydney, vote for you to win? What makes you think I should vote for you and that you should be the winner in my eyes?

First of all, I loved to meet you in this game! I loved every conversation we had about carnaval and BBB. You were really the Pocah of my Juliette, despite voting for each other and beeing on different sides we gave the chance of geeting to know each other. I think I deserve your vote, for not only the bond we created but also for my gameplay. I knew that I had to talk and get to know everyone and not only the people I had plans on getting to the end. As you said I rode in the middle on a perfect way and I was never even close to getting voted out after the merge, and in my opinion I had a winning game and in this ftc I think I'm the one who played the hardest and proved that I really wanted this win.

X: Hali Ford - where the side she was at lost the numbers, and she got unlucky for beeing the vote on that first jury round.

Darrius: Michaela Bradshaw - she was very loyal to the people she was with and also a very strong players. Darrius also was very loyal to the people who gave him their word and fought his way back into the game.

Arek: Sophie Clarke on WaW - I feel like just like her, he was playing a very strong game and in my mind was one of the contenders to make it all the way to the end, had he not been voted out that round.

Sydney: Andrea Boehlke - Both managed to show great strategical and social game, but as the game kept going they were seen as a very strong competitor beeing the main reason for why they were blindsided.

Deshon: Kim Spradlin on WaW - Both got screwed after their ally was blindsides, were a victim of the majority alliance, both however proved they were strong players but were in a position where there was nothing they could do to survive.

Sam: Purple Kelly - just because even when I tried I never got to interact with him.

Mike: Jefra Bland - I see both as beeing very sweet and great social players, who are loyal people and like to work with loyal people. And both lost control of the game after some of their close allies were voted out.

Shadi: Ciera Eastin - Fought from the bottom to make it as far as he could, trying to convince people from the majority alliance to make a move so he could get one round ahead. And he succesfully convinced some people to vote Chase instead of him, and was only voted out because an advantage was played - like Ciera on Cambodia.

Tylor: Baylor Wilson - had a lot of control and didn't like when things didn't go their way. Was voted out 5th in a blindside, while their partner made it all the way to the end.

Billy: Kass McQuillen - both beeing sneaky and shady flipping and causing chaos, only getting caught and voted out one vote away from ftc.
1093 days 16 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - I've never quite understood your gameplay. I don't know if you plan any of this or you're just a very in the moment type of guy. You seem to play pretty erratic in my eyes. The move you tried to pull at merge to me was just unbelievable and the fact that you were surprised people leaked (aka me) was so shocking to me. But hey you do have some merits in this game bc here you are and in the jury I am lol. The fact that you still survived after that whole meltdown is mindblowing to me.

I know there isn’t a question there but I feel like I need to say a few things. Soo to be honest I was very in the moment, you are right about that. I tried to play very well each day and I was very in the moment. You might say my game play was erratic and that’s fine. I tried to use the information I was receiving as very carefully as I could . It took me very long to decide when it came to voting because I always wanted to make sure what I was doing was right, but since I had so many people in the game counting on me, it made my decisions very difficult as after each round there was always a possibility I’d be pissing people off. I never changed my own decisions quickly, it toook thought and I ultimately tried to do what I thought was best for my game.

You thought it was crazy that I tried to flip the game at the merge, but to
Me I thought it was exciting. I’ve never flipped on an alliance at the merge in any of
My previous games, so I was jus trying to play differently. You say u think I was surpriseed that what I was doing got leaked ? I wasn’t surprised, I thought it was dumb because I was willing to vote with you guys. You tried to use me for a vote and stab Me in the back at the same time. That’s why I chose not to vote with you at the merge vote, and can you really blame me? I cant.

Il answer ur two questions soon. Thank you
1093 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18

i think there are a few reasons as to why i think you should vote for me to win. i played hard to put myself into a good position. i had a lot of people wanting to work with me pre merge. i led multiple votes in that time to get out people who i wanted to put myself in the best position possible going into a merge. i was the swing vote for a few rounds, making myself a potential target but i had many connections and allies that it was never really a problem for me. at the merge there was 13 people and i was the swing vote. it showed that i was in a good position because nobody really targetted me until i was exposed. most people thought i was untrustworthy at this point and even then people were still looking to me to vote with them. i dont think i was dragged to the end. i still think i had to go aboout it the right way to get here and i think i did that. in the second half of the game i tried to play with trust and loyalty toward the people who i thought were going to be loyal and trust worthy to me, which they were. its funny because i wasnt sure whether i deserved to be here but i did put in a huge amount of effort to play as best as i could given the circumstances i was dealt with, and i do think i deserve to be here. i tried hard to put myself in a good position in the first half and i think i succeeded. i hit a bump in the road at final 13 but i changed my game, i adapted and i did what i had to do to get to the end. people might have been quick to write me off but you have to be able to adapt. i dont think the other two finalists had to adapt or change their game as much as i did, with all due respect of course.

second answer coming shortly
1093 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
10/10 votes received.

I'll see ya at 8pm EST tonight.
1093 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18

Brian: Tyson Apostol: both are good at comps, likeable, good with putting on the charm. Tyson was voted out on tocantins because Jt was concerned about his alliance with Coach, and i think this is a little similar to shadi voting out brian due to his association with me.

Darrius: courtney yates- i think both were strategic players who knew how to get the target onto others. explosive, knew how to put players on the spot. villanious to say the least. however Darrius was loyal to his allies just as Courtney was loyal to Sandra.

Arek: zeke smith: was a smart player who was logical and seen the game from an open perspective.  he easily couldve made it to the end had others trusted him more, and this was similar to how Arek left, he just lost trust with too many at that point and that was it.

Sydney- Tai Trang: hes an easy person to like, hes smart, calculated, and knows how to be real genuine to ur face. that being said, he is also shifty, he will do what he can to throw people under the bus to make himself look better. Tai was guilty of lying to his allies which made him a target and i believe Sydney did this to a couple of people and it came back to bite him afterward.

Deshon: Malcolm Freberg- a very strong player who knows the game in and out. knows how to establish friendships and connections, and they are a very loyal player. had a big target on him throughout the game. his alliance known as the three amigos , was similar to Deshons friendship with Darrius and Mike. Malcolm was taken out because of his threat to win the game, so i do see comparisons between Malcolm's game in caramoan and Deshons game in this season

Sam: Jayson Siska- he didnt play a huge game in survivor fans vs favorites but he did have his best buddy Eliza with him. they were able to do well together but nobody ever truly had their backs. once Eliza left Jayson was like a sitting duck and I think this was the case with Sam and Arek, as one Arek left, Sam didnt have any solid allegiances and his days were soon to be numbered.

Mike: Gregg Carey- in Palau Gregg was a likeable player, very good in comps, and was easy to get along with he told it like it is- all the makings for a player who could potentially win, and this is what Mike had. in Palau, Ian and Tom felt that it was best to get out Gregg at that time, and it seemed like it was similar to Mike leaving, as everyone knew he could win the game, thus he was eliminated just short of the finale.

Shadi: Jonathan Penner- Jonathan is a smart player who is very loyal. he does not take kindly to people flipping on him. in his first season in Cook islands he felt he was on the bottom of his alliance so he decided to flip on his alliance and never really regaining his trust within his allies, he still made it far however. this is Similar to Shadi's game because he felt he was going to be betrayed so he flipped on his alliance, but he never really regained their trust. he did still make it far into the game but just short of the end.

Tylor:  Ozzy Lusth- in Survivor fans vs Favorites Ozzy was a huge player in that season. he had his allies intact, he was a strong competitor, and he was always loyal to the people who were loyal to him. This was like Tylor as i feel all those qualities were what he demonstrated in this game. Ozzy's allies decided to eliminate him in FVV because they knew he wouldve won the game. Tylor defs couldve had a chance to win the game but his allies didnt want to give him that chance and he was eliminated right near the end.

Billy: Jerry Manthey- Jerry was a player who was good at staying within their alliance and laying low. they knew when to make moves and when to turn on other players. they made it all the way to 4th place in HVV before her allies took her out. this is similar to Billy as he was able to turn on people when he had to and he wasnt afraid to lie. sadly enough he was voted out right before final 3
1093 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1093 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, Chase, Pietro, and Yung thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1093 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!