This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Jury..

1095 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Chase, Pietro, and Yung to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Cyprus - Dynamic Duos.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Brian, Darrius, Arek, Sydney, Deshon, Sam, Mike, Shadi, Tylor, and Billy voted out at the last tribal council.

Chase, Pietro, and Yung you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on April 27th (Tuesday).  The reunion will follow afterwards.
1095 days 2 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Hello jury!
First of all, I have to say I had so much fun meeting every single one of you and playing this game. I truly played a very hard game, and I gave all I had to make sure I was making it to the end.
So to start my speech, I will admit that I wasn't loyal to anyone in this game. I lied to everyone, and I backstabbed a lot of people, so I understand that many of you might be bitter or upset by some actions I had in this game. However, I really want this win and every single move I made was totally a game decision, and I will gladly explain every single move I made and why. I am super proud of the game I played. Since the merge I NEVER HAD A VOTE CASTED AGAINST ME!

Looking back to day 1 of this game, I think no one would have expected that I would be sitting here at the end. I wasnt around for the first challenge, which made my name be thrown on the tribe chat making me the easy vote. I quickly flipped the vote, and was able to send home the individual who was throwing my name. That first vote helped me make some solid relationships that would help me later on - specially with Chase, Yung and Mike.

At one of the swapped tribes, I lost the numbers. I lost my partner in this game, which was the wake up call I needed to start working harder to win this game. After losing Jake, I was a dead man walking on my tribe, however I managed to win the individual immunity at the double tribal making my entire tribe scramble - this lead to Tylor using his immunity, and Sydney playing his safety without power.

During the merge, I started the game on the wrong side of the vote when Brian was voted out. However that was the only vote in the entire merge I didn't expect, all of the other votes I knew what was happening and who would be leaving the game.
After Brian was voted out, I knew I had to get closer to the people on the majority alliance if I wanted to have a chance to make it further, and I feel like the bonds I made with the people from the opposite side as I was were essential for me to make it to FTC.

After Darrius was voted out, the only people I didn't have a close relationship in the game were Arek and Sam. I had great conversations with each and every single one of the other people. So I knew that for my game, one of them had to leave. And I succesfuly voted Arek out of the game, who I believe was someone who had a very strong shot at winning this game, because he was playing in the middle, and that was the position I wanted to play. On that day I made some allies feel blindsided - Ty/Chase/Yung - and the reason why I didnt tell Yung the plan, was because I knew he had my back and I wanted Ty thinking he had Yung. So if Tylor had any plans about blindsiding me, he would tell Yung and Yung would let me know.

So after Arek was voted out, I solidified my position in the middle. I had information from both sides, and the only person that didn't talk game to me was Sam.
So on the day Guigi went home, I wanted Sam to go instead. But I knew Guigi was going anyways because Billy told me he was flipping, and Ty told me he was playing his vote steal. But the reason I kept my vote on Sam was because I knew that by doing that, I would burn any connection I had and I would be able to continue playing as a double agent.

After the Guigi vote, I started to feel like I needed to commit to a side if I wanted to have a shot at winning the game. So on that day I started my end game plans. I formed a final 3 alliance with Billy and Yung. The vote that night was on Shadi, however between Shadi and Deshon I wanted to keep Shadi, because he was giving me a lot of information that I needed, and I knew that once Deshon was gone I would be able to have him completely on my side.

So I was in the perfect position, on one side there was Sam/Chase/Ty and on the other Shadi/Mike. While me, Yung and Billy were sitting perfectly on the middle. And on that vote I finally got my wish to vote the only person I didn't have a connection out, so Sam was voted out.

After that I had already my solidifed final 3. I only needed everyone else to leave. That was the first time I heard my name was beeing talked as a huge threat to win, and most of the people were telling me those comments were comming from Shadi, so I wanted him to leave. However all of my other allies wanted Mike to go, I didn't get my way on the Mike vote, however it helped me to get closer to Ty, as we were both talking about how Shadi/Billy as partners still on the game were dangerous. So Ty promised me that on the next vote, he would play the extra vote Chase gave him, and the 3 of us would vote Shadi out.

At the round Shadi went home. My closer allies wanted Chase to go instead, but I wanted the one person who was seeing me as the biggest threat out. I got my wish by going against what they wanted sending Shadi home.
At final 5 when Tylor won immunity, I knew that would be my only chance to get him out. And I also know I would look stupid in front of the jury had I went to ftc with him, so he had to go.
At the final 4 tribal, I had to make my hardest game decision which was to vote Billy out, however Billy and I played very similar games. And I felt like he would take some jury votes away from me. So I had to cut him.

I had so much fun playing this guys, I know many of you didn't really like or cared for this game, but I did. I did care for this and I played my hardest! I'm free to be roasted and answer all the questions you guys have!
1095 days 1 hour ago
KingB24
Hello everybody!

When I was notified that Tylor and I were accepted to play this season, I was so excited. I'd been itching to play a good group game and was ready to throw down. Getting far with Tylor was not going to be an easy task though, even in a Dynamic Duos themed season. It was like flying into a battle with no weapons but yet I survived and pushed my way to the very end.

At the start of the game I didn't have too many preformed opinions about the Kyrenia tribe. I had a good connection with Sam but that was really about it. Right away I focused on trying to create bonds with people and secure myself as a necessary vote for people. After we lost the first challenge I was more than happy to participate in blindsiding Stoner to kick off the season by taking out a huge threat.

Moving forward I continued to focus on maintaining relationships with my tribemates to keep myself in a good spot. I knew in the back of my mind, however, that I was going to end up flipping on them sooner rather than later as the people I was working with in the pre-merge were not in my long term plans as I was prepared to flip to my duo's alliance as soon as we met up.

Once we merged I knew the game was about to break out into a war. My duo partner was avidly against multiple people I was working with in the premerge. The initial merge vote did not go our way, however, as Brian was voted out after that messy ass round. This left an ominous sign as we were now in a rough spot. Thankfully however, we secured a flip to take out Darrius who I personally felt was one of the biggest threats in the game. This victory was short lived, however, when Arek was blindsided the following round. This took out somebody who I considered one of my closest allies and left me with only two people I fully trusted, being Tylor and Sam.

Sydney and Deshon being the following two boots was a turning point as these two were the ones who were arguably the most likely to take me out. When Sam was taken out for 8th, Tylor and I were left in a serious minority but managed to turn it around yet again and took out Mike for 7th. Things were looking better now and there was a path to finals, especially when Shadi was booted at final 6. At this point, I was looking to secure finals with Tylor and Billy. Unfortunately, Billy chose to turn on Tylor and take him out. I knew at this point I needed final immunity or I was following him out the door and I fought my ass off to secure this seat in the final tribal council.

At this point, Yung tried to essentially volunteer for 4th place but I pushed him not to do that and insisted that he and I vote together and force a tie after Pietro said he was voting Yung. I personally felt threatened and betrayed by Billy, while also seeing him as the strongest contender for the win.

My duo partner and I were the LAST duo standing in the season, successfully making final five together despite being targeted relentlessly and everyone knowing we would absolutely never turn on each other. I utilized Tylor as a meat shield to keep the target off of my back, though towards the end people realized this and attempted to take me out instead.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Good luck Pietro and Yung!
1094 days 20 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello Jurors! I know- im surprised im here as well, but I did have a strategy coming into this game, so im going to lay it all it out for you. First off, I had picked Brian as my partner and I did that because we played in a game prior to this and we became friends and we worked together for a good part of it, and we did well. I also thought he was good at comps and that he was a big personality so I felt he would be a good shield for me in the game. I had quite a few connections and a few friends coming into this game which I knew would make my game much harder as I wanted to build on those relationships, but make new ones as well. nonetheless I wanted to the best chance to go as far as I could, so I tried to create relationships with everyone. I knew I would start gaining trust from people which would make my decisions harder but I wanted to know as much as possible so that I could use info to help dictate how I would play; I just didn’t know how early into the game I would have to play.

Stoner was targeted on day 1 and I ended up voting him out and even though there was a large majority for the vote it wasn’t easy for me. I essentially had to decide which group of people I was going to work with. On one side there was Pietro, Mike, and Chase among others, and then there was my original alliance of Lequisha Stoner and Shadi who unfortunately were on the wrong side of the numbers quickly so I had to separate my friendships from gameplay here and go with self preservation.
I tried to come out strong early on in regards to building alliances. I was thrown into a chat right off the bat with Shadi, Lequisha, and Stoner. This was good for me as I had good relationships with Shadi and Lequisha coming into the game and I knew Stoner a little bit as well. I also was bonding well with Pietro ( we had played in a game prior)- me and him had group chats with Mike, we had one with Tyler ( once we got onto same tribe with him), and we had one with Shadi. There were a lot of people who I connected well with early on and it allowed me to be more vocal and I felt like I was able to lead some of the decisions on some of the tribal councils that happened pre- merge. 

There was a joint tribal council with one of the other tribes and I tried to use this time to get a majority vote and I wanted to use my connections and alliances to get on board with someone that I wanted out, which was Darrius. Up to that point we didn’t really have a bond and I made sure others were okay with voting him out so I created a chat involving Tyler,Pietro,Jake,Jay,Billy, and Shadi so we could have an easy numbers advantage. I asked Lequisha and Guigi to vote Darrius and I believe they told Darrius and it became a bit of a fight but Darrius was still voted out by a considerable margin (9-3-1-1)

we had a tribe swap and I was put onto a tribe with Lequisha, Pietro, Tyler, Guigi, and Jay and I was a swing vote once we went to tribal for the first time as a group. I had to decide whether to vote with Tyler, Pietro, and Jay or to vote with Lequisha and Guigi who also wanted me on their side. I ultimately went with voting out Lequisha because I knew that if Lequisha stayed-she probably would’ve came after me for lying to her multiple times in the game up to this point and I was able to continue my relationship with Guigi as I knew he was less likely to hold a grudge against me.

once the merge came I had a lot of connections, lot of bonds, and I was in a really good spot. However was contemplating flipping on the people I was working with ( including my partner) , to work with others who I felt were playing the game a little more at the time. i was in one chat with one half the tribe and then I created a chat with the other half of the tribe, which included Darrius, Deshon, Sam, Arek, Guigi, and Mike. I was planning on voting with them however an hour or two before tribal, someone had been leaking to what I was saying to Shadi, creating a huge issue for me and my game. me trying to control the vote blew up and my partner brian was voted out.

for the rest of the merge I tried to take a back seat and lay low and let the target on my back get smaller. The second half of the game was about me trying to play more loyal and to not try and lead the votes to get people because I knew I had lost some trust in people. I knew if I had people who were loyal to me and that if I could be loyal to them, id have a chance at getting far. Pietro Billy and Tyler were three solid allies for me in the second half of the game and they always had my back therefore I still had insight in what was going on. had my relationships with Gugi and Mike which helped me as they were not targeting me as opposed to others. Toward the end of the game my relationship with Shadi also benefitted me as we were able to work together for a vote or two as it benefitted both of us. even though the second half of the game I didn’t have as much control, my vote was still needed throughout and I was able to use loyalty and trust to help get myself to the end.

I knew coming in with partners and many connections that this game would be very tough for me. I played as hard as I could without playing personally, and I every game move I did, I tried to separate the personal feelings from the game as best as I could and I hope yall can see that. Id be happy to answer any questions that you guys have! Thank you all and good luck to the finalists!
1094 days 16 hours ago
FireX
MAYOR X IS HERE BOIIIIIS

HIIII F3. Congrats to all 3 of you. I had the chance to work with yall fir the little bit of time i was in the game so that was nice.

My only question is give me 2 facts about your game that show why YOU should WIN.

Tysm for your time and GRATS ON F3 OMG!
1094 days 15 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Brian-My only question is give me 2 facts about your game that show why YOU should WIN

Fact 1- I felt I had a very good SoCial game especially in the first half. Everyone trusted me and everyone wanted my vote. There wasn’t one easy vote off for me because of the connections and friendships I had in the game. Even in the second half of the game after i was exposed for talking to everyone in chat, people on both sides of the game were still asking me to vote with them. It was a big risk for me to play both sides and it almost cost me, but I still had benefits after I got exposed. I knew there were big targets in the game and I was able to strategically help eliminate people in the game on both sides because everyone was looking to me for a vote-I was a swing vote during lq’s vote off, Deshon’s first vote off, Sam’s vote off, and I also voted Tylor out part of the 3-2 decision.

Fact 2- I believe I shown that I was able to put personal feelings aside and play strategically throughout this game which isn’t the easiest to do. Prime example of this was being part of An alliance at the beginning with Shadi Lequisha and Stoner. I had relationships with all of them prior to the season and for whatever reason the numbers didn’t exactly fall in their favor and I realized that. I had to decide early whether to try and save this alliance or cut them early. Stoner was targetted first tribal and eliminated. Lequisha was the second person voted out at my second tribal, and that was because of me. I think this just shows my willingness to do what I have to do. I didn’t worry about friendships, I did what I thought was best for me and I tried not to let past relationships affect my game the best that I could, and I think that’s a huge reason why I’m here.
1094 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Hi guys!

Congratulations on making F3, I am happy for all of you.

Chase, from the few interactions we had together you seemed like a very pleasant person. With that being said, we barely spoke to each other all season and I struggle to imagine a scenario where I would give you my vote over Pietro and Yung who I worked with more and had a friendship with coming into this season. So I'll spare you the time and energy of answering my question and wish you all the best during this FTC!

Pietro, you played a very good game, and given how you made it to F3, you voting me out was probably the right move as I could've disrupted your plans. You went to the end with 2 people that you hold an advantage over from a game point of view which, some may view as cowardly but I don't hold it against you. One thing that I want you to address though, is the perception that you've built in this group game community as being a flip flopper who has no loyalties to anyone and always works the middle. It's an effective strategy in certain circumstances, but in many other times, juries will not respect the wishy-washiness of such a strategy and will vote for someone else in the FTC who was more honest, more loyal, and more forth coming with where they stood. Luckily for you, you're sitting against 2 people that others don't perceive highly and YET i still don't think this is the cakewalk that you think it's gonna be. So my question to you is probably to address that perception, is this what your entire gameplay is all about? Is this your only "trick" so to speak in group games? Do you just go in, have no loyalties to anyone, flip on whoever and play the middle and jump from one alliance to the other and then just hope u have enough goats in the end game to win against? I'd like to think that there is more to you and your gameplay than just that.

Yung, it goes without saying that if I'm voting with my heart, I'd vote for you. No matter how mad you made me, the moment we went on call a few days ago and you were fighting with your charger and saying "UHH SOARY MY PHONE IS SHIT" I was like there he isss my old friend. I have seen you  play an amazing game in a different season where you basically outplayed Pietro every other step of the way, not to mention that in Rapa Nui, the season's gameplay was on a much higher level than this one and the cast was more invested and cutthroat. So... what the fuck happened? I know you explained it and you don't have to go through it again, but I struggle to understand why you decided to try the Noah Kondon method of playing group games when we both know this rarely ever works. Regardless, I am happy we made up a few days ago and I appreciate you voting with me the tribal I went home. My only question at this point is, and please be honest, but did you tell PIetro that I was looking to blindside him soon or was that Billy?

Congratulations again F3! My vote is between Pietro and Yung at this point and I'd be happy to write either one of your names down, but at the end of the day I have specific criteria and considerations for how I will vote but do know that I am rooting for both of you and I am proud of both you.
1094 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, it goes without saying that if I'm voting with my heart, I'd vote for you. No matter how mad you made me, the moment we went on call a few days ago and you were fighting with your charger and saying "UHH SOARY MY PHONE IS SHIT" I was like there he isss my old friend. I have seen you  play an amazing game in a different season where you basically outplayed Pietro every other step of the way, not to mention that in Rapa Nui, the season's gameplay was on a much higher level than this one and the cast was more invested and cutthroat. So... what the fuck happened? I know you explained it and you don't have to go through it again, but I struggle to understand why you decided to try the Noah Kondon method of playing group games when we both know this rarely ever works. Regardless, I am happy we made up a few days ago and I appreciate you voting with me the tribal I went home. My only question at this point is, and please be honest, but did you tell PIetro that I was looking to blindside him soon or was that Billy?

Lmao yes the gameplay I chose isn’t the best method I’ll admit that. The reason why I wanted to play like that is because I’m every game I do play I’m usually very loyal and very honest. Now this game I had many friends/ people who wanted to work with me and I knew it would be a problem .  I wanted a challenge and I didn’t want an easy way to the end. I tried to build alliances and tried to gain trust with everyone so that I could go as far as I possibly could. I wanted to have to make difficult decisions. I wanted to play hard and leave nothing on the table.

As for you last question. U told me you wanted to potentially vote out Pietro at the end of the game, and I did tell him that as I knew it was more of an incentive that he would possibly keep me if it came down to it in the end.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your words
1094 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi the three of you! We all played extremely close together at some points of the game so I know a lot of gameplay that went on behind the scenes. I love all three of you and honestly the top 6 was exactly what I wanted out of this game.

Now for your questions and final remarks (only positive ones)

Chase - you mentioned that you wanted to go to the end with me and Tylor. Then when I voted out tylor you voted me out based on the betrayal of me sending Tylor out. Do you truly believe that was best for your game or was it just a shot because I took out your partner? I loved playing the game with you and I really did appreciate how loyal we were to each other even though we had a total of 5 pms back and forth. I know you’re a great player and you turned it on when you needed to which I respect 100%

Pietro - honestly the person I was closest to this season. We made pretty much all of the moves together, and I’ll give credit where it’s due that you really did do the damn thing. My one question is this. Did you know I was leaving at 4 the whole time? Or was it just a last second flip to determine that you’re winning this game??? I loved our story this season and I hold no bitterness towards you voting me out. I’m glad I can call you a friend.

Yung - Theres only really one thing I feel slightly tilted about. Why did you say you were giving up at 4 and then try and survive when the vote tied? I was going to go to you about voting Pietro at 4 but you basically said I’m quitting vote me out here once chase won immunity. Was that your plan all along? On a personal level you were probably the person I bonded with the most in terms of people I never met before. I’m so glad that I got to call you an ally.

To all of you.
This might be the nicest things you’re getting from the jury. Remember that it’s just a game and at the end of the day, you shouldn’t lose friendships over something that lasted 2 weeks.
Thank you so much Ben for hosting even though you might think that this season sucks. It was fun as hell on my end and I’d always come back for another season. Probably the only group game I’ll ever play again.
Love you all long time.
Billy
1094 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - Theres only really one thing I feel slightly tilted about. Why did you say you were giving up at 4 and then try and survive when the vote tied? I was going to go to you about voting Pietro at 4 but you basically said I’m quitting vote me out here once chase won immunity. Was that your plan all along? On a personal level you were probably the person I bonded with the most in terms of people I never met before. I’m so glad that I got to call you an ally.

First off, I didn’t mean to leave a sour taste In your mouth because that’s not what I was trying to do .  so at the final 4 once chase one immunity I thought that if I made it to final 3 I didn’t think I’d have a good shot at winning. I knew it was a hard decision for us three on who to vote out, and I thought that I was potentially just a waste of a space at final 3, and that nobody would hear me out if I got here. So I thought you guys would’ve had more to fight for . Chase messaged me and wanted me to atleast fight for a chance to go to final 3 and I felt like if I surrendered then me playing was for nothing . So I decided to tie the vote and expect a fire making challenge and atleast have a chance of making into final 3 into my own terms. At first I wasn’t sure if I could win but then I thought if I got here I could atleast pitch my case and see if people wanted to hear what I had to say.

I hope this helps
1094 days 8 hours ago
Arris
I have the same question to every player. And think carefully if the answer because I will be basing my vote on it. No answer = no vote as simple as that.

So the question I have to all of you... I want you to tell me WHY should I vote for YOU over the other players.
1094 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Arris
I have the same question to every player. And think carefully if the answer because I will be basing my vote on it. No answer = no vote as simple as that.

So the question I have to all of you... I want you to tell me WHY should I vote for YOU over the other players.

I think you should vote me to win because I really put myself out there to try and get myself into a good position especially in the first half of the game. I had a lot of friends and a lot of connections to a point
Where I knew a lot of people would be looking at me for my vote. I took risks by trying to lead votes during the pre merge rounds to put myself in a better positon. I.e Darrius’s vote off and LQ’s vote off. I tried to stand out and I tried to get everyone to like me so that I could perhaps stay around longer. I was put into a bad position at the final 13 where my game was exposed and basically expendable for the rest of the game. I however managed to lay low and I didn’t try to be as vocal or lead things because I didn’t want people using anything against me. I may have not been on the right side of every vote however I was still able to carry on because there was always bigger targets than me. Even though I didn’t have as much control in the post merge I was always needed for a vote from somewhere, so it for the most part kept the target off me. I still tried to vote strategically while trying to still play with a clear mind. I definetely didn’t play as risky in the second half but I definetely tried to play with more self control, loyalty and trust and I hope you can see and respect it
1094 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
FireX:
My only question is give me 2 facts about your game that show why YOU should WIN.

Hey king!! So:
1. I made sure that what I wanted to happen happened. I orchestrated some votes that would only benefit my game, going against what all my allies wanted: the boots of Arek, Sam and Shadi.
2. I never received a vote after the merge, proving that I positioned myself perfectly. There wasn't a single round were I was in trouble, and thats not because my game wasnt strong, but because I had strong game and social bonds with everyone.
1094 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Shadi:
Pietro, you played a very good game, and given how you made it to F3, you voting me out was probably the right move as I could've disrupted your plans. You went to the end with 2 people that you hold an advantage over from a game point of view which, some may view as cowardly but I don't hold it against you. One thing that I want you to address though, is the perception that you've built in this group game community as being a flip flopper who has no loyalties to anyone and always works the middle. It's an effective strategy in certain circumstances, but in many other times, juries will not respect the wishy-washiness of such a strategy and will vote for someone else in the FTC who was more honest, more loyal, and more forth coming with where they stood. Luckily for you, you're sitting against 2 people that others don't perceive highly and YET i still don't think this is the cakewalk that you think it's gonna be. So my question to you is probably to address that perception, is this what your entire gameplay is all about? Is this your only "trick" so to speak in group games? Do you just go in, have no loyalties to anyone, flip on whoever and play the middle and jump from one alliance to the other and then just hope u have enough goats in the end game to win against? I'd like to think that there is more to you and your gameplay than just that.

Hey! So first of all, I dont see me going to the end with Yung and Chase as a coward move. I just knew that if I wanted to have a better chance at winning, I had to vote out everyone who I felt like could be able to say they played a stronger game than me. Secondly, I don't really think I am known for beeing a flip flopper, specially on the game you hosted me where I think I was way too loyal to my alliance which was my downfall. In this game, however I definitely flipped my way to the end And the reason for that is exactly what we talked about in the game - with so many people already having a pre-existing connection, or having their partners still in the game, after Jake was voted out I didn't have one person in this game who had my back 100%. I knew that whoever I was working with, that person already had someone they trusted more than me, so I knew it would not be benefitial to my game to give my entire loyalty to a side or a person. Had I been a loyal player to the two main alliances right when we merged, I would be getting 6th or 5th. But by weakening both sides every single round, I managed to make sure that when the endgame came, I would be the one in control of the fate of my game. And there is definitely more gameplay than just flipping, every single round I had to do a damage control on the people I lied, and the way I was always able to not get called out for playing a shady game was fantastic in my opinion. I did not only play a strong strategical game, but also a very strong social one, I feel like I connected and know personal stuff about most of this jury, which is the main reason of why my strategy worked out so great.
1094 days 7 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Billy:
Pietro - honestly the person I was closest to this season. We made pretty much all of the moves together, and I’ll give credit where it’s due that you really did do the damn thing. My one question is this. Did you know I was leaving at 4 the whole time? Or was it just a last second flip to determine that you’re winning this game??? I loved our story this season and I hold no bitterness towards you voting me out. I’m glad I can call you a friend.

I wanted you to leave at 4 however I didn't think that was possible, because I thought I could have some votes on me. That why on the initial vote I put my vote on Yung hoping you would do the same, making that the easier and safest option to get me to the end. However when I saw that the 2 of them voted for you, that just helped me make a big move of getting the biggest threat in the game out. The main reason I wanted you out is because of how similar our games were, we both played the middle position and I felt like you could take away some jury votes that would come my way in case you were not in the final tribal.
1094 days 7 hours ago
KingB24
Billy:
Chase - you mentioned that you wanted to go to the end with me and Tylor. Then when I voted out tylor you voted me out based on the betrayal of me sending Tylor out. Do you truly believe that was best for your game or was it just a shot because I took out your partner? I loved playing the game with you and I really did appreciate how loyal we were to each other even though we had a total of 5 pms back and forth. I know you’re a great player and you turned it on when you needed to which I respect 100%

It was definitely based on avenging my partner, however I did also feel like you had the best shot at winning at of the final four. And that was my campaign to Yung and Pietro as to why I wanted to get you out. I genuinely think you had the win locked if you got here. I'm also glad we got to play together, and I truly did want to go to the end with you up until Tylor's elimination.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!