This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Finale

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Finale

1089 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight at 6:30pm EST.
1089 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
hi
1089 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
hi
1089 days 6 hours ago
bamold1999
Hii
1089 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy Vance
1089 days 6 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
here
1089 days 6 hours ago
KingB24
heyyy
1089 days 6 hours ago
ForceMike1
hi
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Congratulations on making it to the Final Seven!

However, I have an announcement.
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
This season...
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
... there was NO secret redemption island despite stated on KingGeek's reddit account.
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain the first challenge for tonight.
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Pietro I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Each round, I will be spelling out the username of a past BigBen's Survivor castaway through posting individual letters/numbers. This could be Gen 1 or Gen 2.

If at any point you feel like you know who the user is and want to guess, you will need to post "BUZZ IN". Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post.  Your answer must be the username, not the name that the person went by.

If you don’t answer in time or if your answer is incorrect, you will be eliminated from the round.  I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer. Guessing the correct username will earn you a point.

The first individual to score three points wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  The rest vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will become the sixteenth person voted out and the seventh member of the jury.

Note
------
--> Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in random order. So for example, if user was OldNewz, I might post in the order of “DLONWEZ”.
--> If everyone is incorrect during the round then guessing will reopen.
1089 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
we have 4 challenges tonight right? damn
1089 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Are there any questions?
1089 days 6 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
rip

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!