This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #11 (Chloraka)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1095 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Brian voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Mike since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1095 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy!
1095 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1095 days 3 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Darrius
1095 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - The last tribal council was split completely down the middle.  Do you expect this to be the case again tonight and high is your level of paranoia entering this vote?

Yung - Last tribal you lost your partner Brian in a close decision.  Do you feel like an easy out as one of the few individuals who doesn't have their duo in the game?

Darrius - Your duo partner Deshon received six votes the previous round immediately after reentering the game.  Are you concerned your duo will be consistently targeted throughout this merge or are there bigger fish to fry?
1095 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
Billy - The last tribal council was split completely down the middle.  Do you expect this to be the case again tonight and high is your level of paranoia entering this vote?

ummm well see? im not sure ? well have to see. im not too paranoid because its gonna be what its gonna be and its out of my reach at the current moment
1094 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
guigi
1094 days 16 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike
1094 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney - With the potential of multiple advantages and idols still in the game.  Is there a sense of uneasiness across the tribe or is it a non-factor with so many people still left in the game?

Mike - Congratulations on securing your second individual immunity of the season.  Are you concerned you might be viewed as a challenge threat moving forward?
1094 days 12 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike - Congratulations on securing your second individual immunity of the season.  Are you concerned you might be viewed as a challenge threat moving forward?

Thank you Ben Probst! NGL I forgot about that other challenge I feel like it鈥檚 been ages. But no, I wouldn鈥檛 say I鈥檓 concerned. If it weren鈥檛 for the re-do I would be vulnerable tn. I would say I got lucky 馃榿
1094 days 9 hours ago
Arris
me
1094 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek - Does the fast forward tonight increase the likelihood of a big move taking place or does it have relatively no impact?  Is there a lot of indecisiveness on this tribe on who needs to get voted out?
1094 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1094 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
I don't give answers to stupid questions..
1094 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1094 days 6 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - Last tribal you lost your partner Brian in a close decision.  Do you feel like an easy out as one of the few individuals who doesn't have their duo in the game? I do feel like an easy out. I guess time will tell

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!