This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #9 (Kyrenia)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1081 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Kyrenia.

Remember you cannot vote for Mike since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1081 days 7 hours ago
FireX
X
1081 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Shadi has also claimed individual immunity tonight meaning he's safe from tonight's vote.
1081 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1081 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
1081 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian - It's already common knowledge that at least one individual will be returning from the fast game.  Does that play any factor into tonight's decision assuming the merge is likely nearing closer?

Billy - Shadi decided to take individual immunity tonight which places a penalty vote on you.  Are you concerned your time in the game could be over based on this action?

Yung - How close would you say this tribe has gotten in the past few days?  Is it difficult to vote someone out at this stage based on there is limited options tonight?
1081 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Brian - It's already common knowledge that at least one individual will be returning from the fast game.  Does that play any factor into tonight's decision assuming the merge is likely nearing closer?

It does not play a factor in my vote tonight but it may sway how others vote. I def think if you voted someone out and they come back then they probs coming for you. Personally ima just play the game with whatever punches come till BAM i get K.Oed LOL
1081 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - Shadi decided to take individual immunity tonight which places a penalty vote on you.  Are you concerned your time in the game could be over based on this action?

I mean yeah it’s a bit concerning but I trust my partner to make the the right decision and if they felt like they needed immunity I’m not gonna be upset about 1 vote. If it gets me sent out, it gets me sent out. It’s out of my control. But I’m hoping that’s not the case tonight :)
1080 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - How close would you say this tribe has gotten in the past few days?  Is it difficult to vote someone out at this stage based on there is limited options tonight

I would say the people on our tribe have gotten close. I enjoy talking to all of them, and given two people are safe they’res only 4 other people for me to choose from I’m not looking forward to it but it is what it is. It’s never easy voting someone out but considering certain circumstances, tonight is a lot more trickier.
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Chase

[PENALTY VOTE]

1 vote Chase
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1080 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Billy

[PENALTY VOTE]

1 vote Billy
1 vote Chase

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!