This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #8 (Strovolos)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1108 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Strovolos.

Remember you cannot vote for Pietro since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1108 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tylor has also claimed individual immunity tonight meaning he's safe from tonight's vote.
1108 days 15 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro
1108 days 15 hours ago
Arris
Me
1108 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Pietro - Congratulations on securing individual immunity tonight.  Do you feel you were going home next after seeing your partner Jake got voted out at the previous tribal?

Arek - With two people already immune from tonight's vote on a tribe of six.  How difficult would you consider tonight's vote with very few options?
1108 days 15 hours ago
Arris
It will be incredibly difficult. There is so little people to choose from at this point, so it will be important to be on the same page with the other players and to take into consideration plenty of different aspects.
1108 days 14 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro - Congratulations on securing individual immunity tonight.  Do you feel you were going home next after seeing your partner Jake got voted out at the previous tribal?

Yeah for sure. I'm pretty sure my torch would be snuffed in case I had lost that challenge.
1107 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Well I have no clue if people are telling me the truth tonight and I'm not taking that chance again....

Ben, I'd like to use my advantage.
1107 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I can confirm now that Sydney has "Safety Without Power" meaning Sydney is now immune from tonight's vote but won't be casting a vote tonight.

Sydney you can head back to camp.  The deadline for this tribe has been extended by an hour.
1107 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4ea6edfc1a3081bf4d910f5dd218b817/9ad98d1bf50f8b9a-b0/s540x810/d755a00c8d1e2a76acdf994f2d3f5ee917e3e4a5.gif
1107 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek, Jay, Pietro, Sam and Tylor.

You will have until 7pm EST to revote.
1107 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1107 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1107 days 17 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Ben I’d like to use my idol
1107 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Jay*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
1107 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
... is NOT a hidden immunity idol.

All votes cast for Jay will count.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!