This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Immunity..

1109 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 6:30pm EST.  It will be a semi-live challenge and last till 8pm EST.
1108 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Strovolos getting their first look at the new Kyrenia tribe, Sandy voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Strovolos as it is once again back up for grabs.  Also, please welcome back Deshon returning from Exile Island.

Tonight's challenge will test how good you're with puzzles.  However, there's a small twist tonight as only "THREE" individuals from each tribe will be taking part.  In front of you guys is the season logo for Survivor Cyprus - Dynamic Duos.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1cb20e79c447

The tribe with the best combined time wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.   In addition, the winning tribe will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol back at their camp.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out.

Note
------
--> You only get one submission for this challenge.
--> The first three to message me per tribe will be the accepted submissions.
--> If there aren't three submissions it's an auto disqualification.
--> In the event of a tie, the tribe to send all their submissions first wins.
--> You must also do a full screenshot (EX: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh ).

The deadline is 8pm EST tonight.
1108 days 9 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Exciting times ahead
1108 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Results time!

I have three submissions from each tribe.
1108 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyrenia
---------
Billy (Bvance1212) - 2:48
Mike (ForceMike1) - 1:46
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) - 2:04
----
Overall Time: 6:38

Strovolos
-----------
Tyler (bamold199) - 2:22
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_) - 2:33
Jake (tundrahenry101) - 2:23
----
Overall Time: 7:18
1108 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyrenia wins immunity and reward!
1108 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
rip my 2:08 <3
1108 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*tosses immunity to Kyrenia*

Congratulations Kyrenia!  You're are safe from tonight's and will live to see another day.  Kyrenia, I will send an idol clue your way shortly.  Strovolos, I have nothing for you but a date with me at tribal council where one of you will become the seventh person voted out.

---

The window has now opened for anyone on Strovolos wanting immunity tonight.  However, remember your partner will receive a vote against them at the next tribal they'll attend.  This will last for ONE hour.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!