This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #4 (Agros & Strovolos)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1105 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Agros and Strovolos.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1105 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay is now immune from tonight's vote.
1105 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy!
1105 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - How wild do you expect this tribal to be with twelve votes being cast along with two penalty votes?  What's the likelihood the two tribes could come to a consensus on who needs to get voted out?
1105 days 20 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1105 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung - How nervous are you about your position judging you have a penalty vote against you tonight?  Are you surprised that three pairs have already given into the temptation?
1105 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - How wild do you expect this tribal to be with twelve votes being cast along with two penalty votes?  What's the likelihood the two tribes could come to a consensus on who needs to get voted out?

I expect to see a lot of different names written down LOL, all you have to do is make sure yours isn’t the one people can agree on. I’m not sure if they’ll be a consensus bc nobody wants to flip on their tribe and look like the bad guy going back to camp but if it’s me vs someone else on my tribe... I’m sure everyone’s taking the me option there. The game is about self preservation first and foremost hehe (this is all hypothetical don’t kill me)
1104 days 22 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - How nervous are you about your position judging you have a penalty vote against you tonight?  Are you surprised that three pairs have already given into the temptation?

I am very nervous tonight and I know I’m in the hot seat. I just hope that the bonds and friendships I’ve created will be enough to keep me safe tonight. And no I’m not surprised, immunity is a valuable thing, and everyone wants to be safe
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Sandy

[PENALTY VOTE]

1 vote Sandy
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Yung

[PENALTY VOTE]

1 vote Sandy
1 vote Yung
1104 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!