This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Immunity..

4 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8pm EST.  It will be a semi-live challenge and last till 9pm EST.
3 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight's challenge will be centered around this flashgame:
https://flappybird.io/

The two tribes with the highest combined score win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will receive a clue to their tribe's hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the third person voted out.

Note
------
--> I want a full screenshot with your submission or it will be invalid (http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh )
--> You can send your submissions over via Skype or Tengaged.
--> If there's a tie, then the tribe that got all of their submissions in first will win the round.
--> You can use the mobile app, but I need proof you're the one who got the score (ex: screen recording or screenshot).
--> If you won't be online at 9pm EST and want to claim immunity you can PM ahead of time (yes it's a late challenge).

The deadline for this challenge is 9pm EST tonight.
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Advantage Challenge #1
-----------------------------

As tonight's challenge is centered around flash games it's fitting the advantage challenge will be as well:
https://www.proprofsgames.com/word-scramble-ii/

The individual with the highest score by 9pm EST tonight will have the opportunity to gain an advantage.  However, going for this advantage challenge will have its consequences.  If you decide to compete your score in the current immunity challenge will be dropped by 25%.  The scores for immunity will remain anonymous so people won't know if you went for a potential advantage.   You will be mailed if you received the opportunity to gain an advantage.  If you don't receive a mail then assume you didn't win the challenge.

Reminder
------------
--> Those who don't compete in the current immunity challenge aren't eligible for the advantage challenge.
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Time!
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll announce the tribe that came in first place.
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
With a score of 115...
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
... Argos wins immunity and reward!

Meaning either Kyrenia or Strovolos is heading to tribal council.
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
In second place with a score of 76...
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
... Strovolos wins immunity!
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyrenia finished with a score of 61.
3 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
*tosses immunity to Argos and Strovolos*

Congratulations Argos and Strovolos!  Both tribes are safe from tonight's and will live to see another day.  Argos, I will send an idol clue your way within the hour.  Kyrenia, I have nothing for you but a date with me at tribal council where one of you will become the third person voted out.

---

The window has now opened for anyone on Kyrenia wanting immunity tonight.  However, remember your partner will receive a vote against them at the next tribal they'll attend.  This will last for ONE hour.
3 days 3 hours ago
FireX
"I WANT IMMUNITY TONIGHT"
3 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
X is now immune.   

Yung you will receive a penalty vote at the next tribal you attend.

open group

BigBen's Survivor: Cyprus - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!