This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:1

https://voca.ro/cl21ZfaLJBj
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:1

https://voca.ro/h1PTDuKPetU
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) Confessional EP:1

Confessional - This is so awkward, I basically spammed everyone about my new season of survivor thats in this game so all of our conversations are just them sucking up to me and my group game or just giving me reasons why they couldn't play. Like I don't really care but I don't wanna be seen as that guy who's a host that does group games, it's the opposite way around.
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:1

Hi... it’s been awhile ❤️❤️❤️ IM BACK BITCHEZZZZZZ!!!! Ok so... I’m ready to pop out some confessionals again. After my less than desirable performance in Japan and a few weeks off, I’m ready to slay in Survivor All-Stars (cut to me getting voted out first) ((playin I hope not)). Well first off, this cast is awesome. I’ve heard of a lot of them before, but I doubt many of them have heard of me. At first I saw this as a disadvantage because of premade alliances coming into the game, but I realized I can really use my mystery as a player to my advantage. I’ve noticed in Survivor All-Star seasons, there isn’t really any time wasted taking out big players. Therefore I’m going to approach this season like Sophie and just try and gain as much info during the game as possible, work the background, avoid being a threat without being a sheep, and play hard near the end. I love my cast so far. I’ve had great conversations with Niko, Daniel, and Kellen. I hope that they can trust me enough and want to work with me in the beginning of the game to keep me safe for a few nights.  But for now, I’m not even going to worry about fighting for my life in the game until I know I have to. See you at 8 for Immunity. ✌🏻
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jimmy (Bb5lover) Confessional EP:1

Hey Ben, I've been keeping a list of confessionals to myself (I've had them in a word doc)... Just wanted to share them now since the game is about at that halfway point.

Confessional #1

Hey Ben! I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the fact that you chose me to be an all star. I was just updating my resume a few days ago and was thinking about accolades and accomplishments to put on it, and now I can put, "BigBen's Survivor All Star", so thank you. I promise I will get 3rd again!

This time around, it's all about the win. I truly believe I was fucking ROBBED in Rome due to one of the most bitter juries... but for All Stars, I want to give them a reason WHY they have to vote for me in the end. I plan on not playing both sides and only keeping a platonic relationship with the alternate side in which I am battling. That way, in the end, they can't say I lied or made empty promises.

Currently, I am on a tribe with a few familiar faces;
-Cameron, from Rome, who is probably my closest ally on the tribe. We've played a few group games since Rome and just fucking click.
-Jan and Nathan, friends from the past, who I have very strong bonds with.
-Chandler and Washed, who I've played past games with and have not been COMPLETELY 100% with in the past. May come after me.

and thats pretty much the people I know. I want to take this game in stages. My first goal is to get to the swap by creating very strong bonds and acquiring as many fire tokens as possible. I'm going to make more of an effort to maybe tie some people together to stay strong until the swap and maybe beyond that.
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:1

The narrative: Skyler and I hate each other.  The reality: I will try my darndest to get us to the f2.
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:1

https://insidesurvivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Parv1.gif

i'm baaaack! and how fitting that i, a filipino, is here in the motherland for ALL STARS III !! and that means time for more craftiness, gifs, deceit, and a good time as always! and i've decided to switch up my gif persona from shonee fairfax to THE parvati shallow, as i feel my game, combined with some of my personality and sneakiness, was similar to hers.

coming in as one of three winners this season, i definitely feel that there could be a HUGE target right away on my back. but, playing the meta-game, i took a break from playing games and am not seen as a prominent threat i feel compared to some of these folks, who i know potentially have beef with other.

as always, my strategy going in is to use my social game and connect with these people, ask them questions all about them, and make them feel comfortable with me. of course, as much as i like getting to know people on a personal level, part of it is always definitely game. right now, my big thing is asking everyone who their season counterpart is on our tribe and seeing what the dynamic is between the two of them.

for my tribe, my counterpart is TRAVIS, who we had a friendly rivalry with each other throughout the merge portion of Suriname. i reached out to him and seemingly made amends, but he's pretty good when it comes to making me feel comfortable with him (but then again as i am with him), but at least he's a variable i could potentially control in this game.

today's challenge was a doozy lmao, we put in a great effort but they were just so FAST! and unfortunately, one of us ten is going to have the unfortunate distinction of being the first all-star voted out of gen three, and i am hoping and PRAYING it is not me!!!!  i think i've made decent connections with everyone on my tribe so far to where i don't think i'd be targeted right away - i've made inroads with chandler, my fellow winner, to where we'd watch each others' backs, i made up with travis and eric (who i got out in a different game a couple months ago woops), jimmybb5 and i are fellow old school tgers that have run across each other many times in the past, and nmh and i used to talk a lot back in the day as well, just to name a few connections.

right now, i think it's a tossup between alf and travis, both of whom weren't at the challenge today and as of now, it seems people want to just keep things easy and not scramble too much for the first vote. both i've made decent connections with already, but for me, my decision ultimately comes to whether i can fully trust and work with travis in the long run. but i don't want to make it so that i'm pushing hard for him to stay so that a target ends up on both our backs SO we shall see!

(ALSO QUICK SIDENOTE I DON'T THINK I GOT THE TOKEN CHALLENGE WHICH IM KINDA SAD ABOUT BC I THINK I PUT IN A DECENT EFFORT IN IT SAD)

i'm excited to make an IMPACT in the bigben gen three - i'm ready to play hard and potentially become a TWO time sole survivor, like it has a nice ring to it no?!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3543ed0c1208e22d72b3fb27014c014b/7d3888603bc713f1-03/s500x750/7ccd983a9428ee7e9ef846cdec1d430c93bda79a.gif
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:1

Today has been an absolute whirlwind.  One - because I'm joined into a tribe with a ton of people I don't know - except for Jan... and THANKFULLY Keith was on the other side.  Tried to introduce myself to a lot of people.  Problem is I had a work event tonight and planned on being ready to rock and roll tomorrow.  Unfortunately - the challenge was today and I missed it... so now - I scramble.  EVERY VOTE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
James (jamessmith5) Confessional EP:1

Here I am back in the Philippines for my second time in an All star season and my 4th overall! I sure as hell didn't come all the way here to finish last, which means my first goal will be to survive the first tribal. I really like seeing Daniel, Niko, Chandler here with me to represent the best season of generation 3 and I feel like those familiar faces will help me since I'm not as well connected as everyone else. My strategy is pretty simple and that is to be social in the beginning and let other people make the strategic decisions in order to just make the merge and when the merge hits, I will change my game up in order to get myself into the best position to win it all! I'm a much different player then I was 40 seasons ago and I feel like I have rebranded myself as a hero which will help me get this long awaited win!
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

BALABAC TRIBE ASSESSMENT (Known 2/9 Players)
===========================================
1) ALF: From his description, it seems like he is a heroic social player that I would love to work with but seeing that he missed the first immunity challenge, that could be an easy way to target him
2) CAMERON: We go way back in the old days since we would always be allies and I feel like I can easily work with him now and go very far together because of this connection
3) CHANDLER: He won Laos but I feel like I can use this connection to work with him for now but I won't be scared to cut him if I have too
4) ERIC: He seems to be a strategic villain which is never a good sign in a player, which means if I can, I will try to get rid of him
5) JAN: A very good winner and as well could be a villain which means if the time comes, I should take him out
6) JIMMY: He reminds me a lot like Eric which is being a strategic villain which means if I can, it would be smart to vote him out
7) NATHAN: This guy is already shown to be the best social player on our tribe which means early on I will be fine with working with him but in the future he has to go since that would be a jury threat
8) TRAVIS: I really like him since he seems like a hero but since he missed the challenge, it could put him in danger but I want to keep him around since I really like working with heroic players that will be loyal to me
9) WASHED: He showed at the challenge that he is a player that will be working hard to win and I'm fine with keeping him around for now
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

- Fire tokens add a whole new layer of duplicity that wasn't there before... but in all seriousness, I need to get myself some damn fire tokens and our first chance came at the immunity challenge in which case someone else was much sneakier then I was and got that token and from my knowledge the fastest person must have been Hufus since he left for 2 rounds of the challenge and we all know for a fact that he was the speedster in the game which means he probably has 2 tokens right now! I will have another CF talking about the Fire token menu shortly.
- A lot of these players are well connected in this game but I really am not... I know Chandler, Daniel, Cam, Niko which is great to have people to talk with. Actually, I know JJ but for the wrong reasons... if I can I would try to get rid of him but he isn't on my tribe right now.
- I hate how the idol hunting works and my positioning on that subject will never change since it's just dumb
- I hope people view me as a heroic player since that will get them to trust me much easier. I want to just be a social player during the premerge phase and not to much strategizing unless I have too but I would like to win as many tribal challenges in order to stay safe. At the merge is where I would become much more strategic then this part of the game since right now I need to just be in survival mode and get to build bonds with these new people.
- These tribe names are really wacky but I still feel like "Balabac" is a better tribe name then whatever those other fools got named
- My goal heading into this tribal is to just chill and work on building new relationships and continuing to work with Cam as well as Chandler individually to make it further. I'm not throw out a name and let others come to me with a name since this is the best strategy at the moment. I expect things to really pickup tomorrow like it always does!
- I'm try to look for an idol but otherwise just chill until I hear a name and build social bonds right now as a heroic figure!
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

Fire Token Menu
===============
Extra Vote [3 Tokens] --> 2 Available
- This is valuable when it comes to a rock draw situation since this will add another person to your alliance
50/50 Coin [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
- If you're in trouble during the beginning of the merge and have no hope then this coin could be your last hope of safety, let's hope I'm not this desperate
Safety Without Power [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
- This is helpful in the earlier parts of the game but I rather not buy it if I don't need it since it will save you for only one tribal
Vote Stealer [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
- This is like the extra vote but I feel like it's more valuable since only 1 is available and also you steal their vote but you need to get the votes done in the first vote since it will be useless in a revote
Vote Blocker [2 Tokens] --> 1 Available
- I'm not a fan of this one but it's the cheaper option for people that are trying to get a discount but I rather save up for something better
Idol with Expiration Date [4 Tokens] --> 2 Available
- I really like this idol but I would wait before I buy it unless only one is available then I would try to get it as soon as possible but as you can see very pricey
Idol Nullifier [4 Tokens] --> 1 Available
- I hope no one buys it and I feel like the only time someone would buy it is late in the game trying to deny any idols to pull off a blindside which would be ideal unless it's against me
Power to Mutiny [3 Tokens] --> 2 Available
- I really like this item since it gives someone an option to leave a tribe if they get like swap screwed which means it's in their hands unless they have no tokens which would suck but lets hope I don't get swap screwed

FINAL CONCLUSION: I need to get myself some fucking fire tokens in order to buy things and the minimum you need is 3 tokens since the vote blocker is ass and the good items are 3-4 tokens. I just have to either be very friendly or accomplish some challenge sneakiness in order to acquire tokens as soon as possible!
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: So losing the first challenge was not ideal but I am not surprised given that people like Hufus and James are on the other tribe and they are beasts. Jimmy made a chat last night of me, him, Nathan, Pepsi and Jan. I think it is a very solid group and I trust in the people in it. Jimmy does make me a bit nervous because we have a rocky past and I know he is a gamer and knows how to play well but for now I will trust him and I genuinely do like him as a person. I really hope for an easy first vote. I like the people on my tribe and honestly I feel safe for now. I think it’s very possible Travis goes and I would be ok with that. He has never spoken to me and he missed the comp last night so good enough reasoning for me
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (DanielleDonato) Confessional EP:1

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

https://i.gifer.com/Dduo.gif

Thank you SO much for bringing my back hunky big ben! My goal this season is to be YOUR favourite player. Not a good player, but your favourite LOL!  I've been doing a lot of pregaming tbh and talked to Eric, Chandler, Jan, Jimmy, Nathan and Washed before the game. ARE YOU SPYING ON ME??? THEYRE ALL ON THE OTHER TRIBE????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

https://i.imgur.com/911zb.gif

BUT with that being said, there's plenty of people on my tribe that i'm familiar with & could work well with. tbh this is a great cast for me and im PUMPED to slay.

As for the challenge, I was NOT expecting to win. For some reason I found myself quite intimidated by the other tribe, but fuck we managed to pull it off!! Having Hufus and James on your team rly helps, but maybe we're not gonna be as bad as I thought?

I have a LOT to say about everyone so I'll do that in another confessional...STAY TUNED!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/55bf1b3ecbe59a25f2c7b509ed5b07a3/d55c6a58152a17de-1e/s400x600/54f35a985a59280e938b4231d0bfe8f8644b5b9b.gif
1326 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (DanielleDonato) Confessional EP:1

WELCOME TO THE DD CAST ASSESSMENT!!!!!!! Everyone is ranked in order of who I want to work with!!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma9hdvQFuq1qcnzaso1_500.gif

(1) Jan - Absolutely my #1 in the game. Idc that he took me out for 4th last season, he's always going to be my #1. He felt quite bad about voting me out after realizing it might have not even been the best move, so he says this season is for ME. I doubt i'd ever let him try to take a fall for me - because i want final 3 together. BAD.

(2) Washed - In a season without Jan this is my clear cut #1, so I guess he can be 1b. Washed and I have made final 3 TWICE before with our trio partner (dbonee) and are extremely familiar with each other & how we play. We've always been able to minimize our relationship, get in with opposite people & squirm our way to the end together. We know how to do it. Watch out ;)

(3) Jimmy - We worked really well together in Suitmans Whaakari, where we made final 3 together. Jimmy can be a complicated person to work with, but if he tries hard he TRIES HARD. He has amazing strategic ability & can manipulate and maneuver the game beautifully. Winning over a jury is often his problem (as is mine) so going far with Jimmy would be great! He's also shared he's targeting Nathan and Hufus which makes me feel comfortable with him.

(4) Niko - Niko and I played together in @thewinner's survivor series a couple months ago. We had a final 3 pact from day 1 and were kinda slaying the game up until merge. Unfortunately I ended up in the hospital and was medically evacuated from the game. My missing votes caused Niko to go and I STILL feel horrible. Niko is extremely intelligent and strategic & has great social abilities. If he continues to feel like I owe him, I imagine we'll be close all season.

(5) JJ - Obviously you know the story of JJ and I! We met in Suriname & he was HUGE in helping me make it as far as I did. We met up in another game after that, which I SWIFTLY quit after the host kept changing rules. But it gave us that extra opportunity to socialize a little.

(6) Alf- I don't expect Alf to be much of a player in this game honestly. He's also in Erik's $250 game and I don't think he's been to a single challenge. He also hasn't been to tribal, which is the only reason he's still there. I imagine Balabac will take him out early, but we have a great relationship over the years & would work well together.

(7) Daniel - I also met Daniel in TheWinner's season with Niko. Daniel and I were definitely not as close, but before I disappeared from the game he was working on mine and Niko's side. I think him and Niko are definitely much closer, but as long as we're on a tribe together we should be a threesome...;)

(8) Eric - As you also know, I met Eric in Santorini and our relationship was meh. We worked together because of you and Ryan but ultimately were kinda enemies. I made sure to talk to Eric a lot after the season finished, and vote for him to win. I was planning for his appearance on this season & im hoping we're okay. I've tried to bond over the fact that we never win & if we're both in finals, one of us will finally win =]

(9) Kennel - I just met Kennel but i already love him! I know he's a GREAT social player so im not surprised that hes charming & nice to talk to. Luckily for me, he has a really strong relationship with Washed, which we've bonded over already. As long as Washed is in the game, Kennel and I will be brought together & we'll see what could blossom!!

(10) Chandler - He is also playing in Erik's $250 game. As of now I haven't been to a tribal in that game, so I've never shown any kind of loyalty yet. BUT I'm hoping that by being in two games there's extra incentive for him to work with me. I reached out to him to make sure he was on the season as well, hopefully to give me a lil edge.

(11) Skyler - I'm kind of shocked he's this high considering i've never met him, but we've found ourselves in an early alliance. Niko went ahead and made a 4 person alliance (with Daniel as well) & that would ideally be something I stick with for now. I'm not sure where Skyler's loyalties really are, but if the alliance goes well we could be a tight 4.

(12) Brian - Also in Erik's game (LOL), Brian could wanna work with me for that reason. We've known each other a bit over the years, and he doesn't seem like someone who tries super hard in these. I imagine he'd stick with who he knows, so I think we could work fine in the beginning of the game.

(13) Hufus - Although we didn't work together much, Hufus was the winner of Suitman Whaakari, so we have that connection. He plays a lot of games and I know he's going to have a lot of connections, which is worrisome. Jimmy wants him out BAD already and so maybe I’ll go after him??? Lmao who fucking knows what mood I’ll be in hehe

(14) James – ahhh James. My first group game ever was hosted by James! We had a great relationship until he ran (what I thought) was a very poorly run Endurance competition that frustrated the FUCK out of me. Since then I really haven’t given him the time of day lol, so I doubt he’ll want to work with me at all. That’s just my beautiful personality shining thru 😊 lol. He IS (also) in Erik’s game and that’s the only hope at bringing us together.

(15, 16, 17) Cameron, Tyler, James – I really have no connection to any of them and haven’t spoken to them yet. Unless I quickly get in with one of them, I’m probably never going to feel fully comfortable working with them. Ideally Cameron and James go early on Balabac.

(18) Travis – Suriname was the chance for me and Travis to redeem our relationship and that very clearly DID NOT HAPPEN LOL! Travis has the abilities to sewer me and expose my game & relationships whenever he wants, so I want him out NOW! I imagine he’s one of the less connected people coming into this game, so I’m praying he gets a swift boot.

(19) Nathan – So I just kinda can’t stand Nathan. He has tried kinda hard in the past to be my friend but im just no interested. His annoyingly positive personality is irritating and comes across so fake I just…can’t. I’ve already started throwing him under the bus to anyone I can!!! LOL! He’s going to be an annoying social threat & hard to get out, so ACT FAST!!!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/BDrznajeCO7Bu/giphy.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!