This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Jury..

1326 days 11 hours ago
jungleman111
Chandler
Sarah Lacina - You had a remarkable ability to make deeper bonds with people. Had you not lost the fire making challenge you would have won the game.

Hufus
Rupert Boneham - Like I said, I wish we had talked more because it seemed like everyone thought of you as the biggest social threat in the game. Like Rupert, you managed to make it deep into the game because of your likability.

Kellen
J.T. Thomas - I’m pretty sure every single person loved you in this game. Had you made it to the end I think you would have scored a perfect win against anyone.

Jimmy
Russell Hantz - You were a pro at causing chaos in our public chat after merge. Very strategic and made great moves.

Jan
Yul Kwon - Was a part of a solid alliance. Super smart, social, and strategic. Well played advantages as you forced a tie.

Eric
Candice Woodcock - flipped from Heroes to Villains on HvV

JJ
Elaine Stott- Super funny, likeable. Pulled back midseason and knew about all of the plans.

Daniel
Brandon Hantz - Had a meltdown at camp… sound familiar? haha But for real I’m only saying this because I could see you playing a game similar to Russell Hantz had you not been cornered into the minority.

Skyler
Stephanie LaGrossa - You were on the bottom almost the entire game. You went to tribal council a lot during pre-merge and ended up in a minority. This made you an easy target.

James
Wendell Holland - Known for his strong relationships that take him to the end, this is what I imagined your game would become.

Myself
Spencer Bledsoe - I feel that both Spencer and I played as underdogs, playing the entire game in the minority and were targeted for most of the game. Had Tony brought Spencer to the end, its likely he would have won.
1326 days 11 hours ago
Johns4250
Hufus--.
13th: James - Parvati Shallow
12th: Skyler - Sonja Christopher
11th: Daniel - Colby Donaldson
10th: JJ - Tyson Apostol
9th: Eric  - Amber Mariano
8th: Jan - Ozzy Lusth
7th: Jimmy - Cirie Fields
6th: Kellen - Tom Westman
5th: Hufus - Parvati Shallow
4th: Chandler -Sandra Diaz-Twine

Would appreciate your vote Hufus.  Truly would.
1326 days 11 hours ago
Johns4250
Hey guys, congratulations on making it to the Final 3 which is a great achievement in itself. After I was voted out, I really wasn't rooting for anyone in particular but my vote is up for grabs right now. If you want my vote then your answers to my questions will decide who I want to vote for as the winner!

1) Tell me your best strategically move ---

My best move strategically was taking out Jan.  He be far would have walked away with this game.  It needed to happen and I made it happen.

2) Who out of the Final 3, played the best social game and why?

I honestly think I did.  James could rely on immunity...he didn't need to form as strong of bonds.

Tyler used misinformation and lies to advance... I even fell victim to this.

I was the only one that lived my truth and socially played this game with you all.

3) Was winning challenges a part of your game? (If so, then what was the most important challenge victory)

Wish it was more of a part of my game to be honest.  I'll never pretend I was James...dude deserves that credit.  I though, realized I wasn't gonna win challenges like him so I needed to amp up my moves....my social game....my money decisions.  I did...that's why I'm sitting in the F3.
1326 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
Thank you for your questions James!
1) Tell me your best strategically move
The strategic move that I am the most proud of was getting the votes off of me during the F10 tribal council. I was told by almost every person in the game that I was going to be the next picked off of the minority and that it wasn't going to change, and I turned that around by igniting fear and exposing JJ for wanting to play both sides.

2) Who out of the Final 3, played the best social game and why?
To be honest, I don't think any of us played the best social game. I will admit that I think the top 5 social players who's connections actually got them further in the game and would have landed them the win are not in this final tribal council. However, of the 3 of us, I believe I played the strongest social game. I had many connections in the game, but I had one loyal friend that I worked closely with to have as much information as possible from the entire tribe. I was able to use that information to understand which people had ties to others, who wanted to (or more likely didn't want to) vote out who, and in turn was able to pick counter targets that made sense. Near the end when this got hard, the only duos that managed to stay in tact and not turn on each other were Hufus & Chandler, and Kellen & I. I'd say in both of these duos, the success came from strong social games from both people.

3) Was winning challenges a part of your game? (If so, then what was the most important challenge victory)
It was a part of my game in the end when I had to earn my way here by making fire against Chandler. Other than that, I did well in most challenges but never won.
1326 days 3 hours ago
Johns4250
I didn't realize we were supposed to rank ourselves or compare ourselves to a survivor.  I don't believe we're supposed to rank the others so I will only do that if you would like.  I will comment that it's ironic one individual thinks I was actively playing both sides and another thinks I was just a number.  Certainly two different strategies.  I'll say again, I made moves based on my game...not James or Tyler.  I wanted Chandler in the final because in my opinion he'd strip votes away from James and give me a better shot at winning because a few votes fell his way.  It wasn't just a dumb idea I came up with because I wanted to "Jump ship".  Last point- I heard many times the phrase "I heard you said my name" on Skype...so clearly I was behind a majority of the vote selections, right? 😂.  That's more of a joke really... about the game of telephone that happens 15 minutes before every tribal. 

All in all I'd compare myself to John Cochran?  My knowledge and understanding of these games helped me mentally understand and adjust accordingly.  I was again, on the right side of virtually every vote... I didn't need to rely on immunity for safety, I picked the targets I couldn't beat and sent them home.  I used advantages to build trust and gain allies... I knew I had to play a different game than I did last time and I did.
1325 days 17 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/parvati-shallow-gif-11.gif

Hello hello gentlemen - super big congratulations to the three of you making it to the end and doing what the rest of us couldn't! Regardless of what happens, you three should be proud of yourselves for making it this far in this super competitive season. And this being a super competitive person, I want the winner of this season to be representative

JAMES: My watchful ally throughout the game, it's been super great getting to talk to you this season. I know that we weren't the closest of allies, but I knew that we had each others' backs regardless of the outcome of my vote-off and that you did what you could to save me, for which I am super appreciative for. That being said, while some people may view your immunity wins as a crutch, any of us would've loved to have felt that sense of security throughout the game. But I also do know that you did more behind-the-scenes/under the radar gameplay to establish yourself up nicely up until the finale, where I feel you went balls to the wall with your moves, played the finale in the smartest way you could, and pretty much got everything that you wanted during the finale from my perspective. I also found most impressive was how you were CLEARLY the biggest threat to make it to the end due to your challenge prowess and yet you managed to not get a single vote against you at the final 6 and managed to finagle your way to getting a big threat out there. While I wouldn't say your strategic game was your strongest suit, I feel your social game is rather underrated in the sense that many people felt that they could still turn to you and felt comfortable being with you in the game.

TYLER: I'll be quite honest, I was not very privy and aware of your gameplay while we were in the game together and was very skeptical going into this finale about possibly voting for you. While we did talk throughout the game, it was never too much game. However, after reading your responses and articulating and defending your gameplay, I have managed to eat my words and found myself quite impressed with how you managed to still manage to get to the end despite you being voted for so many times and you pretty much playing from the bottom since the merge. You're pretty much the epitome of this season's underdog imo and have opened my eyes successfully to seeing your gameplay. Also I'm super happy you're hooked now on Avatar LMAO I just finished it last night and WAH. Thanks for proving me wrong and congrats on clawing your way to your spot here.

TRAVIS: Oh buddy.... I'm not gonna lie, unless if you manage to somehow hypnotize me into voting for you within the next three hours, I'm 99% positive that I'm gonna keep my promise that I made to myself at the beginning of this game, which was to never write your name down. I truly do love you as a person, but I feel that from a game standpoint, it was often rather erratic to put it simply. From reading your speeches and responses, it feels as if you see yourself as some social mastermind, when in reality a good amount of the time your name managed to keep slipping by because everyone knew about your 50/50 coin. Notably on my end, your claim to fame this game was you writing my name (hey that rhymed). However, from what I've been told and what's been said, no one knew that the vote was going to tie and that you wrote my name down on a whim and out of nowhere - no one told you that they were voting for me. So, it's not like you led some charge to get me out where you told everyone to vote me out, you happened to guess correctly from the other seven names eligible and the vote just happened to tie. Granted in the end, the result was what you wanted - but don't mold it as some big strategic move that you crafted up. Plus, half the jury hated me at that point LMAO so I wasn't some unbeatable beast that you had me pegged as. That being said, I truly did expect you anyways to backstab me at some point - just not that early in the game - and that's on me for putting too much trust into you I guess. However, you're there and I'm not, regardless of how you got there. I truly do love you as a person regardless of what happened though.

Anyways, feel free to comment/whatever, I wish you all the best of luck, and may the best person win! MWAH
1325 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
9/10 votes received.
1325 days 16 hours ago
Johns4250
Hi Jan...

Lucky for me I've been practicing my hypnotizing talent this past week.  Just gonna need you to close your eyes, hold your breath, and type TRAVIS to Bigben1996.

In all honesty... I find it quite enjoyable that a group of people who would wait to talk about the actual vote until 4 minutes before votes were do find my game so erratic...but hey, perception is perception.  My 50/50 coin was only exposed after Dan's vote, and by design.  I knew if I gave that info to Tyler that it would make its way through out the tribe and scare people to come after me.  Erratic or not...it worked.

You're right, I didn't campaign against you - and would have been a fool to do so.  One might have said that was an eratic move.  I hadn't talked to Tyler in days...there would be no way me telling them ahead of time benefited me.  I voted you in the event they played an idol on Tyler during the tie.  I also erratically used that to rebuild my relationship with Tyler.  I did craft it up...haha, I mean, sure did some of it go in my favor?  Doesn't mean I didn't make a move...and hold to it.  I could have easily changed my vote to Tyler after the tie.  I guess, I don't think in one breath you can say you're not sure how it wasn't a move and in the next day you didn't expect I'd backstab you that soon...seems counterintuitive.  I made many moves in this game and planned many votes to help me get here... including Washed.  Also that jury would have gone 10-0-0 for you... don't pretend that you're not likable JAN 😉.

Appreciate you and wish you'd gimme that 1% vote.
1325 days 16 hours ago
jungleman111
Hi Jan! First of all, thank you! I respect your gameplay and it means a lot that I succeeded in making you see the value of mine.
I do just have to say 1 thing, and this isn’t to diminish James’ social gameplay at all, but I feel like it has to be said. James didn’t avoid getting votes at Final 6 because of strategy or social gameplay. During this tribal council we had 15 minutes to discuss our vote. In the odd chance that Chandler and Hufus didn’t write Kellens name down, and James played the last hidden immunity idol that we thought he had (because there was one that never got played), we could possibly have had the votes and the odds to get Chandler out instead. Obviously this was a reach of a plan, but we knew Chandler did not have a hidden immunity idol so this was our only shot.
James’ lack of votes at this tribal was due to his strength in challenges/finding idols. Not due to his social game.
1325 days 15 hours ago
Johns4250
**apologize for the typos.
1325 days 15 hours ago
J2999
JAN:

Ok I like typed a response then slammed refresh @__@, so take 2!

I am very happy to have gotten to know you well this game, from looking out for one-another as much as we could, any conversation we had was a pleasure. We had a small-ish conversation a little while back that one time, so the fact we got to talk daily throughout this season, on a game and personal level, truly was something I really enjoyed and hope we can take away a friendship from this game post-season.

I can't disagree with what you said in your speech, overall I do believe you hit the nail on the head LMAO, and am very appreciative of your words, and thank you for recognising it within my gameplay. 

And to respond to Tyler, yes I don't believe it was entirely down to my social play, but I think if anything that round just demonstrates an example of where strategy DID work for me. I was able to have it so people were convinced I had an idol, I never directly STATED I did, just gave hints toward it. And by throwing that Final 6 immunity, that was another move on strategy-end, as I believed that by giving it to someone in a DUO, that was going to ensure TWO votes weren't coming my way, whether they were going to or not regardless I cannot say, but it ensured that it didn't happen.
1325 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1325 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, James, Travis, and Tyler thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1325 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!