This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Norway |..

816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Mark (Byleth) Jury Confessional

writes down šŸ¤¢JordansšŸ¤¢ name to win
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Jury Confessional

Soo this vote has been tough for me to say the least .   Michael and I talked quite a bit during the pre merge and although he wrote my name down and I stayed , i still had to move on from that and try and talk to him to see if there was anything we could salvage. He had no interest in working with me and he voted me out very easily behind the others which I donā€™t respect and he doesnā€™t have my vote .   I was looking forward to working with Jordan but because we were on opposite tribes he already had his mind made up that he wasnā€™t going to be allies with me. He never told me the truth and even after I stayed during the Arek vote, Jordan still continued to lie to me, and to top it off, the day I left  he came to me last minute saying ā€œ he heard his name come upā€ which I know he was trying to create confusion but it failed and it was just dumb. He was not smart this game and he completely closed me off as an ally and for that he wonā€™t be getting my vote   Skyler was my buddy in the game and also probably someone i trusted the most . I know we did have a real friendship in the game and I enjoyed talking to him when we did go on call because it felt real. He blindsided me because he believes that I was in the best position in the game, and I think heā€™s telling the truth because I also believe that I was in the best position in the game. I do think he was genuine with me and I know he probably felt bad voting me out but he did it cuz he wanted a chance to win the game and I canā€™t hate on him for that.   Although it really hurt me and I feel like something was stolen from me, Iā€™m not going to take something from him that I believe he still fought for. With that being said my vote is for my buddy Skyler.
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Sag (Saginator18) Jury Confessional

Alrighty! Its been a fun ride. Sad to see that its about over with honestly. All 3 finalists seem to be proud of their games, so kudos to each on that.

At the end of the day tho, i have to give my jury vote toā€¦ SKYLER.

Honestly, you played a pretty strong utr game and i do have p massive respect for it! I think youā€™ve won, so grats, but even if not, hats off to ya.

Thanks again BigBestie for bringing me in! Hope you dont regret it too much
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Jury Confessional

Vote...  My final vote goes to Skyler..  Really voting for the best out of the worst three. I still donā€™t like you though but the other two are just honestly terrible lol
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Jury Confessional

Voted Skyler since before FTC started
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Jury Confessional

im voting skyler. i cant fathom to either let michael have a chance at winning or to crown jordan the boring oneliner the winner
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Nick (jmain14) Jury Confessional

i vote for Jordan to win
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Jury Confessional

Confessional: Well it was certainly a tough decision but I think it's only right to return the courtesy Jordan paid me 21 seasons ago in the Canadian Wilderness. I feel like things are coming full circle and I truly felt like he would be the first boot, but when he told me he really didn't wanna be the first vote twice in a row it made me feel sympathy for him and his ability to make it this far while seemingly being at the bottom is impressive and to give credit where it's do I feel like the same exact thing could be said about Skyler, I do think Skyler and Michael are both worthy winners, but I feel like Jordan is my Winner his music taste is really similar to mine and although I didn't like the answer to his first question as much as Michaels knowing Jordan voted me to win back in Season 17 was really all I needed to know.
816 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) Jury Confessional

I think of this vote like this. Jordan played by far the worst. So ultimately it comes down to Mike and Skyler. Would Skyler be there without Michaelā€™s play. I think itā€™s def possible. Would Michael be there without Skyler flipping the vote? I donā€™t think thereā€™s any chance. Skyler made a decision to work with our side and heā€™s the primary reason that Jordan, Michael, and himself are even answering jury questions rn. So my vote is Skyler. I swear if Jordan wins šŸ˜‚

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!