This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Norway | Jury..

792 days ago
Sweez
Jonathan

What I did better than Michael in this game was using the flow of information to influence certain outcomes. As much as Michael likes to claim certain moves and entire alliance creations he was actually one step behind most of the game and got a lot of his information secondhand. Early examples of this are when I controlled the entire flow of information during the Mark vote and the first fast forward I knew the names that were being discussed were You/Eric and those were the two people in this game I wanted to protect the most. At this stage You and Eric did not like each other so I used this info  to try and get yall on the same page rather than have you vote each other. Me and Eric already discussed the possibility of doing Mark the prior round because neither of us had a very strong connection with him and decided on pushing that and we all know how the Yung vote went down at this point. Another example of this includes how Michael is taking credit for the Hufus vote. In reality I specifically remember being on call with Eric discussing how we could get the votes onto Hufus and deciding on telling Michael that Hufas voted for Jordan. This happened around 4pm and at 4:30pm Michael messages the group chat telling everyone that he thinks we should do Hufus. So yes he was the first person to say it in the group chat… but it's an idea that was put in his head.

What I did better than Jordan was simply not being passive. I don’t think he ever tried to make anything happen even when put in the driver's seat he never put his foot on the gas. I don't think there was a single move in this game that was influenced by Jordan. The only thing he ever expressed to me was his dislike for Nick and even then he never pushed for him he just waited until Nick was the only option left. AND EVEN THEN he still voted for Bryan at f6 when he could have flipped and claimed that move as his own.
792 days ago
jman96
@Bryan

My Other Question:

Can you please name 3 of your favorite musical artists? They can be in order or not. You can explain if you want but you don't have to. 😋❤️

in no order i would say:

1. Avril Lavigne - I always enjoyed the songwriting, her voice, and how her music sounds. i just think that it is great to listen too.

2. Hopsin - Of the rappers ive listen to, i tend to enjoy his lyrics more then most. detailed for the most part, production is always on point, and always believe how he feels in any song.

3. Kesha - I dont think i can explain why i enjoy her music, either when its electronic pop, regular pop or whatever, i just find them a great experience to listen to.

Honorable Mentions: Paramore, Eminem, Evanescence, Dua Lipa, Joyner Lucas, Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars, and Fall Out Boy
792 days ago
awwsum11
Hey finalists!

First off, you all know that I love yall so so so so much. Now, I completely understand where most of the jury is coming from, because it sounds like yall did not have great social games, but just know that I am very proud of all three of you, and I see what you all did to get to the end.

That said, I do not really have any questions, but I still want to wish all three of you good luck tonight. I can't wait to see how it turns out, and definitely hit me up if we ever cross paths again <3
791 days 23 hours ago
jman96
@Sag

Jordan: As it stands, you are probably least likely to earn my vote. I won’t say it’s impossible tho! Barring you and I’s relationship (tragically enough), I think you probably had the most consistent social game of the final 3, even if it was consistently “meh.” Prop up how you talked to most everyone at least semi-regularly, and tell me why keeping your cards so close to your chest (i.e. not talking game with most everyone on jury) is not just respectable, but preferable, in comparison to regular game conversations and relationships.

Usually during the day, i would start talking to people between late morning and early afternoon, because i tend to be more tolerable when i have my sleep. and i would see where people stand with their votes from time to time.....some more late then others. and yes, there are times, where people had to come to me first, since i either didnt go to them yet, or they wanted a vote from me for a move that would only benefit them and not me. There are some days where i can be off, but i always try to make sure that i am good with people. I can admit, that for a good amount of the merge, me talking to people can be either hit or miss, but i did what i thought was enough to keep targets off of me.

When it comes to keeping things only to myself. I feel like it can be good given its to the right people. I have been on this site for over 10 years now. and i have been over a ton of games, where i would say very important game related between them and I things to people that i thought that i could trust in 100 percent, i would concider them good friends of mine in those games, and then they would spread that information around to other people including their close friends and make me look like a threat or serious gamebot, and would end up getting me voted out as a result.

I mean, recently i was in a group game *I think one of the jury members hosted it* where i showed myself a little too much to someone i was keeping around for any potential move later on, and they saw me as a gamebot and once a joint tribal happened, they got a whole alliance to target me, and i was sent out the door, while that person went on to win the game. If i didnt show my cards too much, maybe i would have went farther and made stuff happened. who knows.

So when i came into this game, i felt like i had to not show too much early on, so that i can get through as many votes as possible untill the merge where i could make some stuff happen that can benefit me when the time came. But that time never did come, because everytime an idol played, and it takes out someone that might have needed for those amoves to be done, it leaves me little to no choice but to stick with the remaining alliance members i have to the final 4, and get myself to the end from there.

Because i know that if i went to the other side at any point, i feel like i would not have benefited at all from it.
791 days 23 hours ago
jman96
I might as well say, whenever i decide to vote for someone there is always a strategic reason for it. Either i felt like it would be to push an alternate target incase of idol play like with voting bryan instead of nick in the final 6. Or i felt like they would have a better chance of winning then other options that were on the table like when voting Hufus instead of Skyler. or Jonathon instead of michael.

No vote i ever made was because i disliked someone personally. If i dont like someone personally, i would just never talk to them, EVER. not even if they message me, i would never respond to them about anything. While my responds were not amazing, i can say that i never ignored someone throughout the entire game.

Sadly, enjoying someones company, or liking someone personally doesnt automatically mean that they will be trustworthy. But you not being part of someones plans in these games doesnt always mean that they dont like you. It just means that they had to make decisions that they thought will give them better chances at making the endgame.
791 days 22 hours ago
Sweez
Sag

I agree that positioning is severely undervalued when looking at all around game play. I wouldn’t say that my effort was for no reason. Not only was I positioned well in the initial merge but I was positioned even better within our alliances hierarchy. When we were at 11 I had already expressed to Michael and Jordan that I wanted us 3 to ride the whole game out together. I was also within the trio of You and Jonathan. Eric and I have been friends for a long time now so I knew I could rely on him too. If we were able to get our way during the whole FF then I would have been in a position within our 6 to be in the know about any possible flips because there's no way for anyone to have gotten their way without including me. When the idol got played and you left the game I was still in that same position. Even though you leaving was unplanned my influence over the alliance did in fact strengthen because at this point Jonathan became a lot closer to me so I was able to control what we pushed out to them.

As far as  when I made this game my bitch the best example of this is the early merge votes, specifically final 12/11 (I know you said preferably not something obvious but there is not a showstopping move that I have been keeping in my pocket. I've been super open with my game in my speech and answers)

As far as when I was the game’s bitch it had to be our very first tribal. Everyone had made their mind up and there was nothing I was able to do to get them to budge the vote which ended up working in my favor as it made a successful idol play possible. Another time I was made a bitch during the game was when Brady played his idol. This was a total blindside and it came at a time where I feel like you and I were just starting to build steam with our relationship.
791 days 22 hours ago
Sweez
Bryan

Three of my favorite musical artists are

The Queen herself Nicki Minaj
Katy Perry one of her last sisters
and the future of pop Charli XCX
791 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
6/10 votes received.
791 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
Hello finalists! Sorry that I’m a tad late, but life’s been really busy these past few days

First of all, I’d like to say congrats for making it here. After all, you guys outlasted the rest of us, jurors. Maybe bc of some dog eat dog twisted shit, where the big players took each other out? Sure! I could pinpoint several flaws in each of your games, MOSTLY regarding the social aspect, and that’s not just me talking, but the jury. I’ve read everything and I’m not 100% sure where my vote is heading, but hopefully I can realize while I write this statement.

Jordan - Honestly, you’re such a great guy. I really think you’re nice and everything, but I always felt that our convos, despite we tried, never really evolved. I told you from the beginning I wanted to work with you and Jonathan, as he said the same to me, and I felt like you didn’t really care for what I had to say LOL which really sucks. I honestly think its hard for me to see you as a big player and I’m finding it hard to understand the moves you claimed to have made.

Michael - Honestly, you’re my biggest letdown of the season. I was genuinely excited to work with you. I thought we really vibed and I was willing to make amends after our past game and consider you my #1. Hell, I chose you over Nick and voted Mark with you (?) to prove a point, even though I knew he prob wasn’t going. And then when we reconnected, you literally treated me like nothing LOL I find it very insulting when people choose to ignore the minority cause they either think they’re the top dog or just bc they have the numbers and think they don’t need them. NEWS FLASH! You do. The goal of this game is not only to make it to the end, but to win, and we, as jurors, have a say in that. And most of the times (hopefully all) you can’t win by closing all of your options and by blatantly ignoring who are not in your alliance. I’m hurt and pissed in a game level, but still wish you the best.

Skyler - Just like Michael, I feel like your biggest flaw is your social game. I do also feel like we had a connection and you took it for granted some times when you chose not to talk to me. Unlike him tho, you took a bit of your time to either explain your reasonings or to write apology tours (LMAO) and do a lil bit of strategizing in the early merge rounds, but I don’t know if that is enough to give you my vote or, as u said, take our friendly rivalry into consideration.

Anyway, its late, I don’t know if yall will see this, but I’ll just go ahead regardles and ask my fave question:

Compare us jurors to previous CBS Survivor Players. Dont need why, unless u want to
791 days 13 hours ago
jman96
@Hufus

Compare us jurors to previous CBS Survivor Players. Dont need why, unless u want to

13th: Scott (gbpackxlvchamps) - Yul
12th: Mark (Byleth) - Ethan
11th: Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) - Jeremy
10th: Sag (Saginator18) - Danni
9th: Brady (CoachWade) - Sarah Lacina
8th: Eric (awwsum11) - Tyson
7th: Hufus - Ben
6th: Nick (jmain14) - Adam
5th: Bryan (iTy990) - Michele
4th: Jonathan (BoysofSummer2005) - Wendell

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!