This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Norway | Jury..

793 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Jordan, Michael, and Skyler to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Norway.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Scott, Mark, Yung, Sag, Brady, Eric, Hufus, Nick, Bryan, and Jonathan who lost the fire-making challenge at the last tribal council.

Jordan, Michael, and Skyler you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on January 26th (Tuesday).  The reunion will follow afterwards or the next day (pending on schedule).
793 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*January 26th (Wednesday)
793 days 14 hours ago
jman96
So, coming into this game, I was hoping to go a long way, as recently I have been voted off very early a couple of times. Hell, the game I played before this, i was voted out first. So I was hoping to have better luck here. And i start off being close to last in the schoolyard pick. Which wasnt promising but I had to make the most of it.

During the premerge stage, I was always focused on finding anyway possible to keep me safe whenever my tribe would go to tribal. And it was admittedly easier then in the past, with people on both tribes that I have had a mostly good history with. When the double tribal happened, there was enough people that wanted me safe, that I gotten the most coconuts on my tribe in that challenge,  though I was a little worried that I could be a target moving forward. And on my Breivik tribe, there were still enough people wanting me around. Because they thought I would be good to have in their plans, there were other people people wanted out before me. There was also a alliance made between me, scott, Michael, ray, Brady and bryan which I was hoping would do well in this game, So, i was mostly set if nothing crazy ended up happening........and then the tribe swap happened where after trying to get yung out early and failing, i felt like I could have been in danger if we were to lose again, since yung was upset with me, Brady flipped during the ray vote and bryan and I had different targets at the arek vote. But I was still trying to make sure that I was good with enough people as possible, so that there was a chance of survival if we lost the next challenge. Thankfully we won, so I would be at the merge.

Once the merge hit, I knew that I needed a group to be in, but I didn't want to be seen as the leader as they would be targets. And i also wanted to be with people that not only would be more likely to bring me to the end then others, but those that I felt that would be bigger targets then me, so that if any idol plays happen, then they would be voted off instead of me. And it helped me out throughout the merge. Though I did admittedly have to lie when I felt like it was needed to make sure that I wasnt targeted. And I had to not say too many things to not look too much of a threat, which lead to some people being annoyed or frustrated when talking to me. And most of it was be cause if I couldn't trust you, then I couldn't say stuff that could potentally make me a target.

I had to take things in a day by day process, on how I handle things, what I say to people, who is better to vote out, and who will be good to bring to the end. And outside of Scott giving me immunity after his elimination *and I'm thankful for that* I didnt have the guaranteed safety for the most part, as I could never win a immunity challenge in the merge. I just had to rely how I was managing my threat level. Which I think worked out for the most part.

I'm open to any questions. And I will do my best to answer any questions to show my game a little better.
793 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Note: I wrote my speech by mobile, so I apologize if it doesnt look right.
793 days 12 hours ago
FairyBoss
Hello jury! I'll try to explain my game as short as I can
Coming into this game I didn't know many people. I know of them, but I only knew Arek outside of this game and played with 3 other people. However, when I saw this cast I saw many people that have been very big in group game community so sitting in f3 at the end of this season is pretty big for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- PRE MERGE -
At the premiere I actually really wanted to be on Vinstra, because I wanted to start the game with Arek and I felt like Brevik was overall more cutthroat. Arek even asked me if he should pick me, but I said no, because I didn't want anybody to know that we had any type of relationship outside of this game. Ray asked me if I wanted to join Brevik, so of course I couldn't say no.
I quickly started talking to everyone and trying to build some good relationships, which could keep me during the early game. I was also added to a chat with Jordan, Ray, Bryan, Brady and Scott. I always play under the radar during early game and I just try to socialize without making any moves, so just being added to one chat was enough for me to float to the tribe swap
However, after Aidan gave me the cursed necklace and somehow told that I had an idol it was hard for me to move in this game. I'm just not used to having so much attention during pre-merge. I tried to do some demage control by proving that I don't have an idol with few screenshots, even tho I think it worked I knew that demage was done, since Bryan even told Arek from the other tribe that I had the idol so I never knew who knows about it and who doesn't.
I also made a mistake by trying really hard in the coconuts comp. It kinda put a threat on my head, because it looked like I was very connected, which I wasn't since I only knew Arek from the other side, but I wanted to get that immunity, because I couldn't vote at that tribal. However I tried to make new allies, I talked with Jon, Skyler and gave a lot of my coconuts to Julian. It was an investment in the future, that didnt pay off I guess. When I woke up after immunity, I heard that my name was thrown out by Bryan. It didn't make me nervous, because I felt like people knew they could use me as a vote later, since at that point I built few solid relationships. I tried to be in Scott's ear about Nick and Mark the whole day, because at that point I felt much closer to Hufus than to Nick and I was scared of Mark's relationship with Mark and Brady. When Nick started throwing Ray's name it opened a door for me to convince Scott to push Mark as a vote. I couldn't do much more since I was already considered as a possible vote so I prefered to stay quiet. I wouldn't say I was the reason that Nick became a vote, but I definitely played a part there. When Brady voted with Huf, Nick and Mark it also showed me much more of this tribe's dynamic and not being able to vote actually helped me, because I didn't need to pick a side.
After the tribe swap I actually liked my tribe. Thanks to coconuts I knew Skyler and had my 2 best allies - Jordan and Arek. After we lost the comp people wanted to vote out Arek. At first I didn't want to do anything about it, because like I said I don't like having a spotlight on me before the merge. However I didn't like the fact that Brady was protecting Yung. I kinda felt that Brady loves his heroes from his group game (Scott, Yung) so I didnt want to give him another number. I tired hard to get votes on Yung, however Bryan didn't really want to work with me, so Arek sadly had to go home.
-MERGE-
I knew that if I want to survive in this game I can't move forward with my old tribemates. I started building relationships with Sag, Jonathan and Eric. I also knew that Scott, Nick, Eric and Hufus put a target on their back after they blindsided Layla. I also had immunity for 2 tribals so I pretty much tried building trust among people from OG Vinstra. It also helped me a lot when Scott got voted out. Scott was pretty much the only one (besides Jordan) that made me connected to old Brevik. With him gone I didn't have to care about Jonthan going after my ally.
During Mark's vote I knew that Brady was considering voting Jonathan/Eric. I didn't want to do it, so I basically told everything I knew to Jon and Eric to not also get their votes, but to make them trust me more. When Eric threw Mark's name I started campaigning and I got Skyler, Jordan, Jon and Eric on board and I also knew that Sag would vote with us. We only needed one more. I thought we could get Bryan on board, but we didn't know yet that he was close with Yung and Brady. So it looked like 6-6, however after the word got out about a tie it was clear that nobody wanted to go to rocks and Mark went home.
At the next vote we had full control with 6 solid members. At first the vote was Brady, however Skyler was playing both sides at the point and he was scared of Yung coming after him if we vote out Brady. At first I didn't want to vote Yung, because I felt like I could play the game more with him than with Brady. At this time I didn't feel like I had much influence on OG Vinstra people since I was new to their dynamic. I went with it, because with Jon/Sag already being big threats I also knew that Skyler would get some heat for that move. I didn't really care if it's Yung or Brady, since they both would need to go at some point.
During the first fast-forward the plan was clear - voting Brady out. He was a big threat to all of us.With having full control over the game we only needed to care about idols. And well..ofc we failed (not our first time, not last time). Sag sadly went home, but I actually liked it. Sag was Jon's best ally in the game, so with him gone it opened a window for me to become even closer with him.
After that vote we finally made a proper chat with me, Jordan, Eric, Jon and Skyler. We were AGAIN scared of an idol, but we couldn't split the votes. The vote changed many times actually. I still don't know if they had another idol at that point or not, but right before the vote I realized that Brady had the merge idol and Eric got only 1 clue, so if they had another pre-merge idol they would've probably used it during Mark's vote. Idk if I was right or not, but thankfully Brady went home.
The next vote was a failure again lol I don't know HOW we always messed up the vote. I had immunity this time tho, so I really didn't care much about the vote that much. I started strategizing with both Eric and Jordan about f3. I also talked a lot with Skyler and Jon at that point, so i felt really good with my future in the game. Sadly Eric got voted out, which at first made me upset, because I felt like he was one of my best allies, but he was also a big threat, big social guy and comp beast, so it wasn't that bad.
The next votes were pretty straightforward. We knew if anybody wants a chance at winning we have to eliminate the other side. Some of us became a little bit paranoid about who has connections with Huf/Nick/Bryan, but I made sure to tell like every hour that we must vote them out before f4. If Eric didn't go home I would've probably made a different move, probably voting out Skyler, but I had to work with what I was given. During Nick's vote I also told them to split it, because we couldn't risk Nick going any further, since he was capable of winning immunities and then it would be gg for us. At f5 if Skyler didn't win immunity I would've tried to blindside him however, but ofc this motherfucker won.
At f4 I knew I was already in ftc. I knew Jordan wouldn't blindside me, since we had a strong bond since day 1. Jonathan and Skyler were wildcards. After Skyler told me that he's voting me I just accepted fire making challenge thinking it would be a spamming comp, which I knew I would've probably won against Jon. Of course even tho I had full faith in Jordan I was still shitting my pants, but he proved to be a loyal ally. I was shitting my pants even more when I saw that FMC was a 70% luck comp lol But I made it and I'm here :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion
I feel like during this game many obstacles were thrown my way, I was never fully at the top of any alliance. I was always nr 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th. But I proved that I knew how to manage the numbers and I was always thinking fast about making plan B, C and D when many times things didnt go my way. I feel proud of the game I played. It was not perfect, not even close to being perfect, but it got me here so I'm happy with the way I played, especially knowing how I played many years ago in 2015 during Ben's first generation. Playing with players of this caliber also taught me a lot of things that I hope I'll apply in future group games I play.
793 days 12 hours ago
FairyBoss
ok it was not short, sorry LOL
793 days ago
Sweez
Hey everyone! First I just wanna thank everyone for a tough game even though it wasn't the most fluid or dynamic game of survivor it was still a tough one. I know we all join these types of games to have fun and I want to apologize if any of the decisions I made or the way I acted took any of that fun away from you. I look forward to clearing up any questions you guys might have about my game. I think the best way to get my game across is to explain my thought process throughout each tribal.

Right off the bat I found myself in a really rough spot. I pushed Travis to create a chat in hopes to get the ball rolling on a vote that backfired in the worst possible way and ended up turning the whole tribe against us 2. What they didn't know though was me and Travis were in possession of the idol. I had already known from Eric that they all planned on piling votes on me so I kept quiet because I didn't want to give anyone a reason to change their vote. I knew that Dana/Arek/Julian were close so I wanted to take a shot at someone from that 3, it all went as planned and Dana was eliminated.

Then came the coconut challenge which ended up being a pivotal moment to set up my merge game. I wanted to reachout to someone on OG Brevik and basically explain my spot and plan for a flip when a swap came along. That person was Michael, I made the connection I needed to so when a swap happened I’d hopefully be included in any type of plan. When we went to tribal I pushed around the narrative that I was only in a bad spot because of Travis and if he were to go I’d be all alone to be picked up. Yung and I started to get closer and at this point he tipped me off about Travis being the vote and this was confirmed by Eric who told me they planned on splitting between us. I didn't want to take any chances with it being within a single vote so I voted for Travis and he was the one who went.

The swap came around and it was clear a member of OG Vinistra was going to go home. Me and Yung got to work right away, he let me know he was close to Brady and that they could get Mark to vote with us. On the other side of the tribe due to my coconut pitch to Michael he included me into his plans with Jordan and Arek to vote out Yung. Both sides thought they had Bryan on board. Me and Bryan discussed how we were the swing votes here and we could influence what we went into merge with. Ultimately deciding to vote out Arek put me in a really great position with both sides of my tribe when merge came because it got me into a 4 person alliance with Brady/Bryan/Yung and I was able to make it seem to Michael/Jordan that I was just scared of a tie so I flipped so I was able to maintain my relationship with both sides.

Merge happens! Everyone comes into merge with a bunch of drama that had nothing to do with me so I used this vote as a chance to gauge just how much influence everyone else had over the game and to kinda feel out just how much agency I had. Michael and Jordan had some kind of hate boner for Nick so his name was immediately thrown out by them (literally every round) why it stuck this round was because Jon and Sag were upset about the layla vote and wanted revenge. Scott had a big push for Nick as well and he had Bryan on board. Me and Yung called about it and decided to be on board too to maintain our relationship with Jon/Sag. Scott ended up getting blindsided which was great for me cause I never played with him and he was attached to the same players I was (Michael, Yung, Bryan).

This is when my bridge strategy went into effect. I am the first to admit I have a shit social game, it's my downfall when I get to the end of any of these games. I understand its an important aspect but it's one that I tend to fall short on and to make up for it I try to maintain specific relationships that bridge the gap to the ones that I don’t. I tried to have Jonathan for Sag, Michael for Jordan, Yung for Brady/Mark and Eric for Hufus/Nick. By putting my focus with these specific players I was able to be in the know for what everyone was doing the next few votes.

After the Scott blindside that was when I realized me and Eric could have alot of influence over the next vote. We both got on call said 3 names each and the only name we had in common was Mark. At the same time Yung was discussing with me the option of voting for either Eric/Jon. Yung mentioning Jon’s name ended up causing alot of dissension between them. This was massive for me because this was information that played the key role in the next vote. Because Eric’s name was now out there He was the one who pushed for the vote and we had everyone on board from what became “our side” of the house. (At this point in the game I started using Jordan as my scapegoat for everything whenever anyone asked where a name came from I always said Jordan was the one pushing it. I did this because I got the vibe that he was not super social so he wouldn’t ever try to connect the dots and it wouldn't come back on me) I used the fact that me and Mark didn't talk at all as a justification to Yung/Brady to minimize any backlash for voting against their side.

Mark leaving caused the tribe to split in half 5 on one side and 5 on the other with both sides thinking I was their 6th. I figured since I was in the position to be the villain I’d play the role faithfully. This is probably the most brutal betrayal I have ever committed in a group game because me and Yung had a great relationship, we went on multiple calls and discussed our future game plans and everything. I had Eric on board easy cause Yung had just been pushing his name last vote. I floated the idea to Michael and Jordan and they were just fine with it being anyone from that side. Jon and Sag were the hard ones because Yung was still trying to mend things with Jon after the last vote so I had to go to them and sling Yung under the bus more than I ever have in a game. I told them how they were going to vote for Sag, how Yung had told everyone Sag had an Idol, and how Yung regretted not voting for Jon last tribal. This was enough to get them completely on board. So I had it set for 6 votes to fall on Yung. This was probably the most pivotal vote for me and the most necessary because it completely solidified Jons loyalty to me for the rest of the game. Yung was set up the absolute best at this point not only in his own alliance but he had ties with the other side as well so I needed to make this move while there were alot of numbers still. Had this not happened I think Yung would have ran away with the game tbh. The most backlash I was going to receive from this vote was from Brady cause it completely fucked him over as well which was why this was the perfect move for FF before I could get any blowback Brady would be out of the game as well BUT Brady had a play of his own and shot back with an idol leaving Sag as a casualty which I benefitted from because it only further solidified that Jon had to be with me going forward.

The idol play prevented any type of shift in the game because the numbers were once again so close that it forced the majority to stay in place. I attempted to make amends with everyone I screwed over and the only ones who really were receptive to anything I had to say was Bryan and Hufus. I know that I just royally fucked over Brady so he had no reason to trust anything I had to say for the rest of this game and I had no reason to believe that he would ever believe anything I had to say. So my target did not shift, Brady had to go home.

This is where I took my first and only blow to my game… Eric getting idoled out. I’ve never competed in this franchise without him we’re like James and Amanda out here. Ultimately it was a godsend because the guy could talk to you for hours about what kind of shampoo you wash your dog with or what major your sister signed up for at university, a skill I will just… never have and who the hell can compete with that at a ftc. Fortunately, I positioned myself extremely well in this game so it didn't affect my plans moving forward too much and it completely removed any chance for end game wonkiness. Jonathan, Michael, Jordan and myself knew we had absolutely no shot at winning this game if Nick, Hufus or Bryan were at f3 so we started with who was best at comps and Hufus went home in the 2nd FF (Fun Fact both Hufus and Eric beat me in All Stars 3 so in one big swoop I redeemed myself from that season)

At F6 Jonathan wanted to vote off Bryan so that me him and Nick could strike at the duo at F5. The problem I had with that is me and Bryan actually had a really good relationship and if anyone was gonna strike at me at F5 I dont think Bryan would play a part in it. So I shot the plan down to make sure Nick was the one who went. I ended up winning F5 immunity. Sadly Bryan had to go home. He was the biggest jury threat and I knew at F4 Michael/Jordan were going to want Jonathan out so I knew me and Jordan were going to make finals no matter what because Jonathan was away for the Comp so he was going to be eligible for the vote. Jonathan was my only OG Vinistra left and even though I made some villainess decisions in this game I’m not a complete monster so I wanted to give him the opportunity to fight for his spot.

Overall, I positioned myself throughout this game better than the people sitting next to me. I had more influence over who went home than the people sitting next to me. I played a better strategic game than the people sitting next to me. For those reasons you should vote for me to win over the people sitting next to me.
792 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hello finalists and fellow jurors.  It's Scott, the OG jury member!    Jordan, Michael and Skyler: Congratulations on making it to the end.   This cast has been amazing.  Some great competitors..almost like an all-star season, so you should be very proud of this accomplishment!  However, getting to the f3 is not enough.  I'm sure the 3 of you all came to win.   So now it's your turn to wow myself and my fellow jurors by answering our questions.

Ok so, let me start with Jordan:

A popular opinion among the jury members is that you are a solid guy, but as a player, you are extremely hard to read, rarely talk strategy, and need to pick up your social game.   So, let's see how good your social game is....name one personal thing about each juror....it can't be related to their game and it can't be visible on their tengaged profile.   

Now to Skyler:

I am actually quite impressed with your game story.  You and Travis appeared to be on the outs with OG Vinstra, and you battled all the way back to make it to the end.  That's fantastic.   However, Michael and Jordan also have great stories, so I need you to single yourself out from them if you want my vote.  So please tell me...not the reason why I deserve your vote, but the reasons why MICHAEL and JORDAN (two people that I know better than you both personally and gamewise) DO NOT deserve my vote.   Did either of them badmouth me? Threw my name out?  Lied to me?    Michael and Jordan were both allies of mine and I also consider them friends, plus...they also played great games, so Sky, if you want my vote, steal it from them.

And finally, Michael:

You were on people's radars early due to coconuts.  You did a fantastic job staving that off.  In that way, you had a similar underdog path like Skyler's.  My question for you is very simple and it concerns your game relationship with me.  You had mentioned to me a few times that I was your ride or die.  However, people often say that to multiple people.   Was I you true ride or die?  If not, then who was?   Whatever your answer is, I just want you to be totally 100 per cent honest with this one.
792 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi F3! I would like to start off with the only bit of class I’m probably going to give you and say that congrats on F3! You made it here and we didn’t so good job on that.

Now, let’s get to the part where I hammer into your games shall we. I’ll first start off by saying that had you guys been up against any other juror you wouldn’t be winning in this F3. Safe to say, this is the only f3 any of you had any shot in. You made it here but nobody is really that excited to vote for any of you three to be honest.

I’m going to start with Michael..

Michael: I literally don’t understand the way you played this game. Unfortunately, you were extremely hard to talk to and a lot of these jurors feel the same way. It just seemed like you were content with sticking with your alliance and that was it. You never had any intentions of branching out or really even getting to know the jurors on a personal level. Safe to say, your social game was SHIT and the reason you were never targeted was because nobody was scared of you in the game. I honestly exited this game and I couldn’t tell you anything I learned about you that I already didn’t know. I swear talking to you was awful as you never expanded on any of our conversations for the most part so for that reason I’m really struggling to want to give you my vote.

Next, I’ll move onto Jordan...

Jordan: Safe to say, I most likely will not be voting for you tonight. I’ve seen you play a lot of these group games and you are just BORING. You play the same exact game every single time you play one of these things. You always say that you’re critiqued on for being wallpaper in the game and YET, YOU STILL DO IT. Sure, you made it to the end but to say your game was impressive would mean I’d be lying. How do you expect jurors to vote for you when you don’t even talk to anybody? I understand you don’t always have to talk to people but you could at least try to get to know them a little bit. I mean your game is just SO PLAIN. You always get out early because you suck socially or you get to the end as a easy beat because you suck socially, there’s no in between with your game. Had our swapped tribe lost another challenge before merge, you wouldn’t be here. Me/Bryan/Yung/Mark all talked about getting you out because we all thought you were sketchy so that speaks to your terrible social game. At least it seemed like Skyler had more strategy and Michael had more comp wins. What did you have? It seemed to me you were the easy person to throw a hinky vote on. I did it twice for a reason and so did Hufus at f9. Me and Hufus both threw a vote on you there without even talking to each other about it. That speaks to your ATROCIOUS social game.

Finally Skyler...

Skyler: I understand that in Survivor, you must make tough choices and moves. However, I hate the way you went about it. The line in your speech that says oh I really only had to talk to four people because they were connected to other players. So are you trying to degrade my game and say I was only a sheep to Yung. Oh wait, you wouldn’t know my game because I would try and message you and then you would ignore it for a long period of time and then say the “oh I didn’t see it bullshit”. Also, I literally still tried to talk to you after the Yung vote out and yet you’d still give me the most basic ass replies even though you knew I had nothing left in the game at my point. Also pretending to be fake with me and cheer as I play my idol was SO UGLY AND UNNECESSARY. I can’t deny that you probably did play the best game out of the 3 barely edging them out but I just don’t like you so I have a hard time voting for you.

The problem with this F3 is that I’m struggling on who I want to vote for because I don’t see any appealing option to me in this F3. Literally I’d rather vote for anybody else because I don’t feel like one of you guys should be representing this season but here I am with no choice.

@All of you

Let’s play a little game... *Hands Michael, Jordan and Skyler a ton of $1 bills in cash.

In front of each of you, you will see piggy banks that have every single jurors name on it. Since all of you had PITIFUL AND DREADFUL social games, I want to test your self awareness and I want you to own the fact that you didn’t do a good job managing some of these jurors.

Instructions: You will come up to each jurors piggy bank and decide to put either $1 as the least amount in there or a $5 bill which is the most amount. The amount of money you put in each jurors piggy bank will be based on what you say?

It’ll be based on this Social Scale that I’ve provided for you:

$1: You had no relationship with this person, never exchanged words or talked.
$2: You and this person talked rarely and the conversations never went longer than like a couple of minutes meaning it was a stale convo.
$3: You and this person shared some talks depending on the tribal and you felt like you got to know a little bit about who they are.
$4: You and this person talked a lot. You got to know them on a personal and game level.
$5: You and this person talked every day about game and personal life. You can confidently say that you can call this person a true friend and ally based on this games events.

Let me be clear, the person that has the best answer to my question will win my vote. Be straight up, no bullshit because us jurors will compare notes and if I feel you lied, I won’t vote for you.

Good luck guys!
792 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
@F3
And if you could explain your piggy bank amounts, that’s be great! Thanks.
792 days 21 hours ago
FairyBoss
Scott:
Ok so we both know we had a rocky relationship in boh Brady's game and Erik's game. Coming off Erik's game and being on a tribe together with you was at first very difficult. I actually gave you a cursed necklace at Aidan's vote incase I get blindsided by you, because I didn't know where we actually stand lol I do believe that at the beginning of the game we weren't very close, but then we started seeing that we have similiar goals. I think Arek was my ride or die with you being my 2nd best ally. I can honestly say that I did want to work with you, but knowing myself it would be difficult to for me to be loyal to you at f6-4, because I actually really like you ourside of the game, but even if you stayed loyal to me 100% (which idk if that would happen) it's kinda hard taking u to f3, because of the way you play.
792 days 21 hours ago
Byleth
Hello and welcome to America's Next Top Flop! Which one of our lovely finalists will earn the title as one of the worst winners in Ben's survivor series? Stay tuned to find out!

Honestly this season ended at final 7 everything beyond that seems like one of those horror movie epilogues where everything goes to shit and the worst case scenario occurs.

Anyways on to actually addressing you guys and stuff yay. Hello you three... Congrats(??) On making it to the finale I guess!

Now I get the chance to drag the three of you yasss (the perks of being a juror 😍)

Jordan,  you were very rigid in your gameplay after merge - it seemed you just settled into a majority alliance and then left most of the work to others and sorta rolled with whatever you were told. It was actually joked about on the jury that most people heard from you for the first time when they were getting eliminated and you wanted their jury vote.

Skylar... not communicating with a number of people in this game as they were not useful to you is definitely an interesting strategic choice and its definitely going to impact you now as those people you didn't have time for are now deciding your fate. Your belief that only forming a connection to 4 people in the cast gives you influence over everyones votes is like.. very assumptious and rude LOL. Brady and I are more than "some guys who will probably vote with Yung." Same goes for Nick, Hufus and Jordan.

Michael, I appreciate that you sorta tried to make "moves". That being said, you mentioned in your premerge portion of your speech that you repeatedly try to push my name for like... Every vote?? Idk why, I was pretty friendly with you and the least threatening out of Me/Nick/Hufus. I'm flattered you were such a fan of me though??
It's funny though that the first time I actually realized you wanted me out so badly was from your jury speech😭 you must've been ecstatic when Eric actually managed to influence people to finally get me out, you could take a few notes off him.

So for my questions!

Jordan - Show me how you COMMUNICATED with people outside the majority alliance to further yourself in the game after merge.

Skylar - You seemed unwilling to take the time to socialize with a number of people. Why should the jurors be willing to take the time to give you their vote?

Michael - is there a vote post merge that was a direct consequence from a decision YOU made.
(Mine doesn't count because spreading around  a name you heard does not count as you making the decision.)
792 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
Brady:
I understand why you're pissed off at me (and probably many other jurors). The reason why I didn't talk to y'all was because I never intended on voting with you during the merge. I know not answering to you isn't the best option, but thats's something I have to work on. When it comes to us working together I also never felt connected to you. To be 100% fair, I also didn't feel like you tried to be connected with me either. I always used Scott to know what you were actually thinking. During Arek's vote I also didn't feel like we were moving in any direction. Yes, not talking to everyone was a dumb move, however even if I did it wouldn't change the outcome of the game. I also understand that from your perspective my social game was shit, but I also do believe that flipping to another group of people that I just met at the merge and still being in a very good spot with them is a sign of a good social game, it was just a very narrow minded player that used it.

13th: Scott $5 - pretty obvious, me and Scott talked everyday whenever we could about pretty much everything
12th: Mark $3 - I feel like I got to know Mark a little bit, but it never went anywhere, because I did not trust Brady nor Nick and I felt like he was much more loyal to them than me.
11th: Yung $2 - Pretty much had a rocky start with Yung after Arek's vote. We both tried talking to each other, I actually think we got to know each other a bit, but not enough to give it $3
10th: Sag $3 - We didnt have that much time to get to know each other, we shared some good conversations, however when I actually felt like I can start trusting this guy he got voted out so ya
9th: Brady $2 - explained it above :)
8th: Eric $4 - We actually talked a lot, especially after Mark got voted out and I proved my loyality to him. After Arek and Scott got voted out I saw in him my #1 ally, so we did strategize everyday.
7th: Hufus $3 - I actually enjoyed our conversations in early game before the swap. I think I trusted Hufus the most besides Scott on OG Brevik and I really liked him. I just never knew where he stood and with him being a comp beast and being good at finding idols I knew I had to get rid of him, so the relationship crumbled cuz of me.
6th: Nick $2 - I actually liked Nick a lot also, but after I knew that my name was thrown out by Scott and him basically telling me nothing when I knew he knew I didn't talk to him that much. We actually talked more about other stuff than game I believe, but I can't say we got to know each other well.
5th: Bryan $3 - We actually had some deep convos at the start of the game. We disagreed on some stuff, but like I told Bryan - after spreading the news (even to the other tribe) about me having an idol and after he threw my name out I didn't feel like I could ever trust him. After that we barely spoke, but I'm giving him $3, because of those early conversations that I didn't have with anybody else in the cast.
4th: Jonathan $3 - At the start of the merge we didn't talk much, but after Scott left we bonded well together. Like with Eric I proved my loyality to this guy and we talked almost everyday about strategy and other stuff, even tho I don't think we trusted each other 100%.

But to be fair if only the merge counts i would change Brady, Nick, Hufus and Bryan to $1, because I did not talk to y'all.
792 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
Mark:
Yes we were friendly with each other, but we would never be on the same side in the game. I actually only tried to vote you at Aidan's tribal, because we havent spoken at the time and when you left. And my bad, not convincing Scott to push Mark, but Nick as a vote****

Michael - is there a vote post merge that was a direct consequence from a decision YOU made.
(Mine doesn't count because spreading around  a name you heard does not count as you making the decision.)
I actually disagree with this statement.  Just because I wasn't the only person who started this plan doesn't mean I was not making decision. I can postively say that I played a big part in that vote. Also after reading back the chat with me, Jordan, Jon, Skyler and Eric I was the one who decided to vote Hufus at f8, which was decision made by me, but of course it was pretty much a stepping on a idol mine. Then it was also my decision to vote Hufus at f7 and then splitting the vote at f6. Wouldn't say I was in the control of this alliance, because I felt like me and Jonathan were the most active there, but from f8 to f6 it was me making decisions.
792 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Congratulations to all 3 of you, I think each and every one of you would make for a worthy winner. There isn't really a whole lot left unanswered for me, so I will give the same question to all 3 of you

My Question: Let's take your 2 fellow finalists out of the equation. Which 2 members of the rest of cast would you like to be sitting next to and why?
792 days 18 hours ago
jmain14
You three made it to the end.  That's something.

I frankly believe out of the entire jury the three of you are certainly the least deserving winner we could have possibly gotten, but you made it here so pat yourselves on the back!

Jordan -- Trying to talk to you was like talking to a brick wall and bored the absolute tears out of me yet out of the three, you spoke to me the most. Myself and many other jurors felt like you took a back seat approach to the majority alliance and let other heavy hitters such as Eric and Jonathan do the dirty work for you while you sat by idly and went with whatever the alliance said or did. Why do you deserve to win given your laid-back and seemingly follower approach to this game?

Michael - I really shouldn't even ask you a question because I frankly find you revolting. Frankly I believe your general lack of responsiveness to half of the cast post merge was disrespectful and frankly crafted you to have a piss-poor social game and even worse jury management. How do you rectify this shitty behavior that would result in me giving you my jury vote?

Skyler - You basically talked to me this entire game 1 vote before you revealed your cards at an incredibly early point in the merge which was certainly questionable. Not to mention your lack of a social game with half the merge group similarly to Michael. Why do you deserve my vote given your piss-poor social game?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!