This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Tribal Council #11 (Lapu-Lapu)

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Tribal..

1333 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: James S., Skyler, and Daniel voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for James R. since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1333 days 5 hours ago
J2999
J2
1333 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
chan chan
1333 days 5 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
jan jan
1333 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
James - As the final stages of the game begin to creep up.  Do you feel as if the time to make a move is now limited?  How big a mess would you describe this past round in Daniel's elimination?

Chandler - We haven't seen an advantage nor an idol get played yet during the merge.  Do you feel everyone is holding out till an opportunity arises or is there more to it than that?

Jan - What's the likelihood we could see a rock draw enter the picture the tonight?  Do you feel as if sides are continuously changing or is everyone just sticking to a side at this stage of the game?
1333 days 5 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis
1333 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis - Do you think this season will feature a bitter jury or one that respects the gameplay from this season?  Does everyone have an equal chance at winning the game at this stage or are there some individuals with a zero percent shot?
1332 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - We haven't seen an advantage nor an idol get played yet during the merge.  Do you feel everyone is holding out till an opportunity arises or is there more to it than that?

I think we'll have a Cirie Fields elimination at some point.
1332 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally...
1332 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
*stands*
1332 days 6 hours ago
J2999
James - As the final stages of the game begin to creep up.  Do you feel as if the time to make a move is now limited?  How big a mess would you describe this past round in Daniel's elimination?

I think the last 15 minutes were the messy time. But that's just a classic in this series. I feel that especially in a season titled 'All-Stars' everyone feels they need to make moves sooner rather than later. I don't think it's too late to make a move at all this game, until your back is against the wall and you get taken out that is.
1332 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Kellen?
1332 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Head turns so fast I almost break me neck
1332 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
I think I’m gonna cast 2 votes tonight

*hands ben extra vote*
1332 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Opens eye lids
1332 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
https://media.tenor.com/images/eaa3164291125cbb4c6a3454ee160d18/tenor.gif

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!