This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Tribal Council #9 (Lapu-Lapu)

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Tribal..

1360 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: James S. voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Travis since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1360 days 6 hours ago
J2999
J2
1360 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey ben I’d like a q
1359 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
chand
1359 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
James R. - On paper this past tribal was very much divided.  That being said do you expect this game to be divided by potentially two sides or do you think there will be a lot more moving and shaking in the coming days?

Jimmy - You've received a combined seven votes in the past two tribal's.  Why do you feel that is the case?  Is it because you're a threat or do you feel specifically targeted by multiple individuals for whatever reason?

Chandler - Have you been able to figure out who voted you at the previously tribal?  How surprising was it for you to get two votes last round?  Concerned your name could pop up again tonight?
1359 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
daniel
1359 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel - With the potential for numerous advantages and/or idols to appear in the game.  That being said do you feel everyone is trying to play 4D chess in looking at all their options on who needs to get voted out?
1359 days 7 hours ago
LEANNA
Question
1359 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1359 days 7 hours ago
J2999
James R. - On paper this past tribal was very much divided.  That being said do you expect this game to be divided by potentially two sides or do you think there will be a lot more moving and shaking in the coming days?

We'll see, depends on idols partially! But like overall yeah things will change up.
1359 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1359 days 7 hours ago
LEANNA
Stands
1359 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
glances
1359 days 7 hours ago
LEANNA
Ohh I thought it said if anyone wanted a hidden immunity idol , sorry my bad.

Sits back down
1359 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'm here hello
1359 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
gimme

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!