This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Fire Tokens

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Fire..

1367 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Fire Tokens
--------------
As recommended by Ashanti (KingGeek) who did an amazing cast assessment podcast for the BigBen Survivor community.  This season will include fire tokens in a similar use to CBS Survivor - Winners at War.

Standard Token Rules
--------------------------
Each individual will start off with "ONE" fire token.  If an individual is voted out they'll be forced to bequeath their token(s) to anyone still remaining in the game.  You're allowed to divide up your tokens to multiple individuals if voted out.  Also, you're allowed to pool your tokens with other players in the game at any point.  However, you must include me in tengaged mails by saying the follow phrase listed below:

"I want to transfer ____ fire tokens to ____"

The one "BIG" rule that I have is that these transfers cannot be done cross tribal lines.  Yes, I allow idols to be passed crossed tribe during challenges aka "JT giving the idol to Russel Hantz in HvV" but fire tokens is it's own element and that's the same deal with secret advantages.

When voted out you will have "ten minutes" after to decide who you want to give your tokens too.  If you're offline you must send with your vote who you want to give your tokens too.

Purchases can officially be made after the conclusion of the first immunity challenge.

Token Challenges
---------------------
During random points of each immunity challenge during the premerge stage of the game.  I will post a small mini challenge for you guys to complete.  The first individual to complete the required challenge or task at hand will receive a fire token.  These challenges can prove to be due or die as if you decide to go for a token challenge then you'll also put your tribe at risk of losing tribal immunity.

When the merge hits then token challenges will be no more and those who win individual immunity will receive 1 fire token.
1367 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Fire Token Menu
--------------------
Extra Vote [3 Tokens] --> 2 Available
50/50 Coin [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
Safety Without Power [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
Vote Stealer [3 Tokens] --> 1 Available
Vote Blocker [2 Tokens] --> 1 Available
Idol with Expiration Date [4 Tokens] --> 2 Available
Idol Nullifier [4 Tokens] --> 1 Available
Power to Mutiny [3 Tokens] --> 2 Available

The shop has it's limits.  I'll update the menu after the conclusion of each tribal.  There will be no new items added to the menu and the last time you can buy anything is the final eight. Any unused tokens after the deadline will have no value.

All purchases must be done through via "TENGAGED" and not through Skype.
1367 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Extra Vote
-------------
This "extra vote" is playable up until the final five.  You must play this extra vote before I read the votes at tribal council and it will be publicized you're using an extra vote before I ask "If anybody has a hidden immunity idol..." as that's how CBS does it.  This extra vote is only good on the original vote and not the revote.

50/50 Coin
--------------
This is the "50/50 Coin" famously used on CBS Survivor by Michele Fitzgerald.  This coin acts as a hidden immunity idol and is playable up until the final seven.  You will play this as a normal hidden immunity idol then I'll post a "LIVE" chatzy that says safe or not safe.  If it lands on "safe" then it acts as an idol and if it lands on "not safe" it goes it into the garbage disposal and it's powers are gone.

Safety Without Power
--------------------------
This is the famous "Safety Without Power" or the "Houdini" which grants the power for someone to leave tribal council where they cannot vote nor be voted for whatsoever.  The last time this advantage can be played is the final ten and this must be played right before I read the votes.  A one hour extension, will be granted due to the aftermath of this event.

Vote Stealer
---------------
This is the "Vote Stealer" which grants you the power to steal someone's vote and cast it as their own.  The last time this advantage can be used is the final five and must be played before I ask "If anybody has a hidden immunity idol..." meaning it must be played before I tally the votes.  This can only be played on the original vote meaning that if the vote ties the person whose vote you stole will vote on the revote.

Vote Blocker
---------------
This is the "Vote Blocker" which grants you the power to block someone's vote on the original vote at tribal council.  This is playable up until the final nine and must be played before I ask "If anybody has a hidden immunity idol..." meaning it must be played before I tally the votes.

Idol with Expiration Date
-------------------------------
This is a normal hidden immunity idol but the only catch is that it is only good for one of the first three tribal's you attend.  It follows the normal rules of a regular hidden immunity it can be played live at tribal or you can PM me prior to the vote.

Idol Nullifier
----------------
This is the idol nullifier from the well respected season known as David vs. Goliath.  This grants the power for someone to potentially nullify someone's idol play prior to the votes being read.  For example, if Ben puts the idol nullifier in the urn and use it against OldNewz because he feels either OldNewz will play an idol on himself or someone will play it on him then the play is cancelled and the idol becomes useless and tossed away.

Power to Mutiny
---------------------
This grants someone the power to mutiny to a tribe of their choice during the premerge portion of this game.  It can only be used once meaning it's a "one and done" type of power.  However, in order to play this you will have to say the phrase "I WANT TO MUTINY TO _____" and it must be done before I explain the challenge for the specific round.
1353 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
SOLD OUT!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!