This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:10

... I just can鈥檛 escape it. The bottom summons me again. I鈥檓 on the outs. Always. This is my game 馃槱 I need to do something but nothing strategically has made sense. If I don鈥檛 take a risk soon I鈥檓 going to sit in the F3 as a sheep. And that to me is more embarrassing than F6. Here鈥檚 what鈥檚 going through my mind at present: 1. There are still 2 idols.    Idol 1 could be held by: Arek (not likely), Juan (not likely), Kellen* (ding ding ding)   Idol 2 could be held by: Ashanti or Kellen 2. Right now both of these 2 are the biggest threats. Maybe the move is to gather the other 4 and make this known. I don鈥檛 trust Zach though. 3. Zach hasn鈥檛 done anything in the game. Maybe the idea is to approach him with resume building materials. He needs to make a move eventually right? 4. I鈥檓 not giving up. But if Ashanti or Kellen are in the F3/2 they win. Not ideal.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

Ugh god. Well at least I had a plan if this happened. It鈥檚 time to take Kellen out. I鈥檓 sure he鈥檒l use his idol though so I need to have a backup. I just have to figure out if I can get Kellen to vote someone that鈥檚 not me. 馃槱
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:10

Confessional:  I get off work and apparently Tyler and arek are saying I鈥檓 a threat and need to go??? I expected that from Tyler tbh, but arek.... so because of that I plan to idol arek out at tribal 馃槉.  Juan and Washed came to me right away and told me my name was out there. The other 3 have no clue how close the 3 of us are.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:10

Tyler told me we should vote Kellen sooo I told Kellen. Tyler has voted me twice now and I don't like that. SO Kellen says "This seals his fate (Tyler). Vote for ME" aka he has the idol. Very interesting cause I just found out. I don't want to vote for him and let him control the vote like... Ummm no ? I think I could get Ashanti to vote Arek with me. And then if Zach votes Kellen cause Kellen would want him to, then 3 votes Kellen (idol is used), 2 votes Arek, 1 vote Tyler (from Kellen). I don't really have a preference for either of them going but Kellen not getting his way would be funny LMAOOOOOOOOO and I'm not just gonna sit around and do whatever Kellen tells me to do ?? We'll see what happens... I don't want to fuck around and get a target on myself for being a headass.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

Well I鈥檓 pretty sure my time is coming to an end
I guess my idol play has made me a bigger threat than Juan, Zach or Arek. Kellen will probably play his idol today which means the next biggest majority goes. I鈥檓 trying hard to strategize how to get a different majority but it鈥檚 not working. I asked Ash if she鈥檇 be willing to vote Zach instead and she ghosted me. I鈥檓 running out of options. I might have to throw my vote but I guess we will see
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:10

I think these people are trying to make me feel safe and not play an idol but omg they are sketchy... not playing it off well at all
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:10

Kellen wants to vote together w Washed and not the idol thing anymore so that plan is out the window but it still would have been funny. Okay so Ashanti shows me that Tyler is planning to do a 3-2-1 so if Kellen plays the idol then Zach goes. Um I'm not sure why, like I guess he thinks Zach and I would both do Kellen ? I thought it was kind of obvious at this point that we're like a trio buuut idk maybe that's a fake plan ? I don't think it is though. Kellen does not think Arek is involved in the plan to vote him out however he is. If I lie and say Arek has been vague and not confirmed anything then we vote Tyler, if I say Arek is in on it then we vote Arek. I'm leaning towards doing Arek as I think he's better at comps and possibly a bigger threat than Tyler to win since he has sort of flipped sides and managed to stay this long. Plus Kellen has some trust in him whereas he has 0 trust in Tyler sooo it's better to keep Tyler moving forward so that nothing weird happens and we can take Tyler out easily next vote or in two votes.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:10

Confessional: Arek and Tyler are so fake it is laughable. They realize that Kellen must have at least one idol If not two and they tried to get Ashanti, Juan and me to flip and vote him but of course Kellen and I know that there is no way it could be so simple. If they know that he has an idol and will use it at this point they won't waste their votes on him so of course they would likely vote someone else (like me). Hopefully Tyler will go home this round. It's time for him to leave. I haven't had trust in him since the moment he leaked the Benp chat and flipped the vote. I honestly think that was a big mistake for him. We'll see how it goes
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

This is my last effort to stay in the game. I waited all day. I knew Ashanti was going to throw my name around. I wanted to wait until the last minute to switch the vote in hopes that Kellen wouldn鈥檛 play the idol and feel safe
I am hoping Kellen will hold off on playing his idol. I鈥檓 praying I can actually pull together a majority. I just need to act like no one is talking to me
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**TYLER GETS VOTED OUT**
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:11 (Finale Episode)

honestly this hasn't been planned at all. i guess we all focused too much on the last eviction and on having anyone but ashanti winning this immunity that we literally didnt think of a vote. I honestly feel like this is going to be me, but game wise taking out kellen would be better for them. I so don't wanna vote him tho. im going to wait and see what people tell me, but everyones strangely quiet sooo idk. I feel like it's going to be me xD
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:11 (Finale Episode)

Alsol, last round.... people all leaked to me and tyler tried to flip on Arek so i knewi wasn;t getting votes!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!