This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Japan | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Japan | Confessionals

1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:1

So... the cast reveal was really something... I think this season has an AMAZING cast with people I’ve seen or heard of before. But man, why does Ashanti have to be on the same season!? Ugh this is bad news bears for me. The last time we played together I orchestrated a blindside and sent her home. She’s a STRONG player and played a great game last time. I’m really hoping we can put the past behind us and work together at least at first.

We talked yesterday and caught up. She seems open to working together again, which I really appreciate. It’s just hard to do these online games because you can’t really read if someone is telling the truth. I haven’t talked much to anyone else. I’m really trying not to appear as a guy who is going around talking to everyone right away, and I don’t have a ton of connections coming into the game. I’ll start reaching out to a few people before the challenge, just to gain a little report just in case we lose. But right now I don’t feel awesome about being on a tribe with Ashanti. Crossing my fingers we can actually work together.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (kevrev4) Confessional EP:1

Just lost the immunity challenge and it’s kind of frustrating. We had a game plan set up by Vincent which was to just guess letters instead of looking it up. It wasn’t a bad strategy, but Ashanti was too quick every time. It was basically 6 vs 1 and so it was very frustrating. I’m aligned with Sarah and I’ve been chatting with Juan. Waiting to hear a name get called out, but I don’t hear anything, I’m going to go for Kellen because he was MIA this challenge. But we will see.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:1

I hateee going to the first tribal because I don't want to be the first boot :(( Kellen is my closest ally right now since we just finished playing another group game and I know him sooo hopefully we both survive the vote.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

Not Timberlie throwing my name out I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here I hate it here !! At least now there is a name out there and I can work with that cause it had been quiet up to this point. I think Kevin (he told me about Timber saying my name) and Kellen would vote with me so we just need 2 more votes for a majority. I think Vincent and Sarah are the best option so I will talk to them later and see.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

This is such a mess... I really wish I could have just been under the radar at least for the first vote but I really had to talk to everyone in my tribe and it's so exhausting talking to people ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I do think there is a good chance of me staying, I just need to make sure everyone sees me as a number for them moving forward. I believe Kellen and Vincent would vote with me for sure and Arek most likely, so if we get Kevin which would get Sarah then we should be good. I mean that's basically the whole tribe. I also like Sam but I think he could be close to Timber so I haven't said anything to him.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

I'm thanking everyone for saving me and "being the huge masterminds" behind this plan to vote Timberlie out, I really need people to think that I will owe them if I stay and had like no hope until they came to rescue me. It just sells it better and I seem easy to manipulate which in turn makes me a better candidate to stay. I can't be the first boot pleaseeeee.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: So this is my first confessional and I'm purely ecstatic for this game. My tribe won immunity yesterday which is superb, however I was not able to be there in person to help win but I will make sure I am there for the future comps! Right now, I truly adore my tribe a lot. Thus far, I feel closest to Nathan honestly and I feel like I can trust him. Ben and I do know each other from an innumerable amount of past games, as is the same with me and Thomas. However, I don't know if I can really trust them fully because Ben has betrayed me a lot in the past. He instantly told me after cast reveal that he wants me and him to be a trio with Thomas and I was just thinking slow your roll dude. I have my own game to play, and If I feel that a trio with them is best then that's what I'll do. I don't need it shoved at me the second the game starts as if it is automatically fact and it's what's going to happen because that's what Ben wants. Thomas has yet to even speak with me here and from my experience with him and what I hear from others he seems like an emotional player who gets paranoid easily, which may not be so easy to work with. Kai came to me last night and we instantly clicked and he said he has aligned with Nathan. Nathan told me that Kai came to him and asked for us 3 to be a trio and I am totally down for it. We made an alliance chat for the three of us last night and I feel certain about it for sure. I have spoken to kinggeek and David (who I know Nathan likes as well) a little bit but not too much, but I haven't spoken to jungleman at all yet. Overall, I feel secure with this tribe and with the connections Nathan and I have with the others. I feel like we could pull a lot of strings and make moves together moving forward. I'm here to play and the game has just begun.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam (s73100) Confessional EP:1

Conf: Alright so this has been one of THE messiest first votes I think I've really been apart of lmao... So Sarah initially went to timber and wanted Juan out... Then later she went to Juan and wanted Timber out.... so after conversing with Arris I kind of threw in the "oh what if we voted sarah out..." And he was totally on board! However I Told him I didn't want to be the one to start spreading that around so we went ahead and told Timber that's what we should go far and sure enough just like a wildfire it blew up. So far I think me, Timber, arris, Kellen, and Victor are voting out Sarah. Hopefully Juan follows suit and locks her in but without him I won't be too mad as long as we have majority. I'm really trying to play this UTR puppet master from behind the scenes and make sure that every vote can go my way and I can make the moves that I need to secure my majority.   Right now I trust Arris and Kellen the most in this game. I think that if I can have these 2 in my pockets for pre-merge a group of 3 is a strong voting block moving forward especially on a tribe of 8, 7 after this.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam (s73100) Confessional EP:1

http://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/michelesmirkep11tc.gif  LMFAO Im shaking i kind of did that
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**SARAH GETS VOTED OUT**
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Juan (Molecule) Confessional EP:2

I thought I still had an hour to strategize and would get Kellen and Vincent to switch back to Timber but oh well. Guess who ended up getting 0 votes on him although everyone was saying his name ???
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:2

Alright. So to follow up from my last confessional... I totally didn’t notice Thomas hasn’t been active at all. Literally didn’t even know there was a person named Thomas on the tribe. So I think he’s the obvious vote tonight. It seems that’s the general consensus. Also, I feel really good about Nathan and Ashanti has been sharing info with me so I assume that means that the old beef we had is now past both of us. I am hoping to form a solid thing with both of them and continue to vote together. And hopefully have each other’s backs deep into the game
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:2

BUT today, I wasn’t able to play in the challenge... and we lost. Really kicking myself because I hope people don’t see that as a reason to vote me out. Here are my potential votes as of right now... Ben - Kmart threw his name out. It seems like it was kind of an early/uneducated move. However, Ashanti told me that Ben was a bully in previous games, and plays a mean game, which I don’t really want to get involved with. Was originally a laughable vote, but now something I’m considering. Kmart - just playing way too goddamn hard. Already invited me into his already made alliance, but told me before he could add me he had to check with the others to see if they’d be interested in having me in the alliance... like SUPER dumb move. I’m not trying to be a fourth wheel. But then I got in the chat and he’s throwing random names out and reaching out to everyone and just being a little crazy about EVERYTHING. I don’t want to work with someone like that. Because my name will get tied to his stupidity and the fact that he can’t just play cool.  So for me it’s one of the two of them. I think Kmart is going to drive people a little crazy. Also, apparently Washed and Ben are friends, so I’m sure this is all going to blow up in Kmarts face.
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
David (David2560) Confessional EP:2

Hello! This is my first confessional and I dont know with what to start...
So I couldnt stay at the marroning because I was at a party lmfao and when I wake up I saw my tribe.

So we have Ashanti, Ben, Kai, Nathan, Thomas, Tyler and Washed. I know Ben, Nathan and Washed from other games. I really like Nathan, we have been for 9 merges together and now we are together again, so its the one I trust the most, and I think he does. Ben, he evicted from other group, but we are in good terms, but idk if I can trust him at 100% :/. And Washed is so sweet, and I like him a lot, I hope we can do great together!

I dont know Ashanti, Kai, Thomas and Tyler. Ashanti was super good at challenges and I like him when I talked to him this days. Kai its cool too and Tyler too. The only one I didnt talk to its Thomas but he hasnt been so active this days and I dont trust him a lot because he is a frookies liar LMAO

So today, we were all voting for Thomas because of his inactivity, but, he came, and Ben is his friend, so idk whats going to happen.

Honestly, I want Thomas to go, because if he is ben's friends, he should go!

Ill send my vote later <3 See you!
1357 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:2

confessional: so the vote seems to be totally on Thomas. he has been inactive for over a day and hasn't been to either challenge so ppl want him gone and I have to agree. Thomas even said to ben and me that he just doesn't care about this game much so if that's the case he may as well go home now.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!