This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Twelve

Topic » Runway: Episode Twelve

1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
final six...wow!
1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Shreik!- Shaking your ass was a good move tonight. It was dancey and slutty so I approve.

Cartoonisha!- I think this look is rocking some titties, but it's really simple compared to your prior work and I'm kind of disappointed.

Fidel!- The silhouette of this runway is just really striking and dramatic. I also like your makeup tonight.

Mary Beth!- I'm not really sure how hippie translates to dance, I think that gown is too long for you to bust a move.

Svetalana!- I'm glad you posted a video of you dancing, it really brought you up. You took a risk and it paid off.

Twinkie!- I get what you were trying to do, but it reads as Samurai and I feel like I'm splitting hairs tbh so let's get to the results.
1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Fidelroyolanda, you're safe.
1456 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Oop bottom three
1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!, you're safe.
1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Svetalana Danyluk
congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
1456 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Twinkie Twinkies
you're safe.

That means Cartoonisha and Mary Beth Monroe, you are up for elimination. Please send a lipsync to My Own Dance in 24 hours.
1456 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
:/
1456 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision,
Cartoonisha, shantay you stay.

Mary Beth Monroe, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!