This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Nine

Topic » Runway: Episode Nine

1466 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Fashion Issa Miss-ile
Svetalana Danyluk

you two made me laugh, but your runways were a bit oof. You may leave the stage. You are safe.
1466 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
The end.
1466 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!- I think you picked an interesting character. I hope you didn't think I was some Everybody Loves Raymond stan because I'm not. It just wasn't that funny to me. For runway I think because you chose someone older your runway had to look matronly. I think you had to bank on making me laugh and I didn't.

Cartoonisha!- Your responses were short enough and quippy that I laughed once. I think the rap was a big mistake that you could have left out. What's really pulling you on top is the sexy runway. That ass makes me go moo!

Coco Puff!- Didn't post.

Fidelroyolanda!- When I saw the Soundcloud link I was a bit nervous for you. You were the funniest girl tonight! I think the vocal delivery of Alex Trebek was so off and smokery that I chuckled the entire 90 seconds. The runway tonight left something to be desired though. You're a little naked on the runway.

Mary Beth Monroe!- My problem with your performance stems from the choice of doing Jeffree Star. Making him an annoying youtube clout chaser just felt tired and not in a in on the joke way. The look is fine and definitely cute. If this was a weaker snatch game you would have been safe.

Mauf Open!- I hate in fanfiction when people write out the accent and it bothered me here, I still laughed at Who's Line joke. I think the runway is fitting and I like the zombie approach to your character. It really gave you something to work with.

Twinkie Twinkies!- I think you have the obvious best runway tonight. Your jokes went on for too long and that's what held you back is the length of your snatched performance. It literally felt repetitious.
1466 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Coco Puff, sashay away.
1466 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK! and Mary Beth Monroe...you are safe.
1466 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
There was a 4 way tie for first between Cartoonisha, Fidelroyolanda, Mauf Open, and Twinkie Twinkies

I think it's time you four LIPSYNC FOR A VACCINE!!!

:o you have 24 hours sorry for the awful due time BYE!
1466 days 8 hours ago
MoniqueHeart
https://youtu.be/1Tvgsmj26Q8

I want that fucking vaccine
1466 days 8 hours ago
Talian
1466 days 6 hours ago
snick427
1466 days 4 hours ago
zh1999
https://youtu.be/czVStrW9aRE
Since these other bitches wanted to take all the Lipsync links. Also, the rap has a cadence that I’m sure you haven’t heard Ms. Noon
1465 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
The best lipsync tonight was.
Twinkie! Congratulations you will be immune in the next episode.
1465 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c963587f9d5bdf88c7af7a2cad628d35/tenor.gif?itemid=3411437
1465 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Finally!!! Thank you mama

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!