This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Jeopardy!

Topic » Episode 9: Jeopardy!

1473 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Ladies welcome to the Snatch game variant challenge! I know you're all excited!

So for today's challenge, you will impersonate a celebrity who will be on Jeopardy!

What's your weird story that you'll tell when Alex comes to talk to you?

As your character what would be the one category you would SWEEP?

You have 48 hours to do this.

Also only 3 girls will compete against each other since it's jeopardy. I might do a WIN-SAFE-BTM3 for each group. Don't hold me on that though.

NIGHT 1:
Twinkie Twinkies
Fashion Issa Miss-ile
¡SHREiK!

NIGHT 2:
Svetalana Danyluk
Coco Puff
Mary Beth Monroe

NIGHT 3:
Cartoonisha
Mauf Open
Fidelroyolanda

the btm 2 song is..
1472 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
What’s the runway
1472 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
your celebrity impersonation...it's snatch game
1472 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Alex: She's the mother of the year, but your wife's pain in the rear! It's Mary Barone!
https://imgur.com/9NgsKFw

Alex: Apologies, MARIE Barone. Won't you tell us a little about yourself.

*Marie is seen cleaning the podium*

Marie: Oh, sorry Alex, I couldn't concentrate to your question as the dust on this podium was distracting my attention.

Alex: Well I'm sure we can get someone to do that for you

Marie: Oh, yes. I met Gloria, the janitor. Nice lady. The spanish are good cleaners. But I prefer my podium cleaned the right way.

Alex: The spanish don't clean well enough for you?

Marie: They clean just fine, I just don't want to smell like chimichangas all the time. It's the same smell as Robert's morning breath.

Alex: Robert is your husband?

Marie: Oh dear no, Robert is my firstborn son. And Raymond is my favorite son! Raymond is a successful sports writer, ha a wife and kids, makes good money, bought off his own house, and is so handsome. Robbie still lives with me at 49, he's a recent divorcee that's also a police officer with a lot to offer. Ladies, if you think my italian stallion is for you, call me at 555-492-8888 and let's get Robbie a mate. My husband is Frank.

Alex: Anything else you would like to share, Marie.

Marie: "This is for Debra you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna...." *JEOPARDY MUSIC PLAYS OVER*

-----------------------------------------------------
*Marie would SWEEP the category: "Daughter in laws, and where to bury them"
1471 days 13 hours ago
Talian
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thank you Twinkie Twinkies for taking my place in this time of need. But mother has arrived.

Yes. The legend. The brand. The snack Twinkies LaChapelle entered the chat.

Time for the pros to take over
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

https://i.imgur.com/c5pKJS0.gif
Reference : https://imgur.com/3f54eD7

TWINKIES LACHAPELLE as TRISHA PAYTAS

Alex : And now, here is social media and gays’ erection influencer Trisha Paytas!

*Trisha crawls out from under Alex’s podium wiping her mouth*

Trisha : Oh!!! My!!! Gawd!!! Alex I am so literally excited to be literally here. Like literally this is my favorite show ever because I literally watch it every week.

Alex : This is a daily show...

*Trisha starts ugly crying*

Trisha : *screaming* Oh my god you guys! I can’t believe how disgusting this Alex guy is. He was being literally like so complimental and then all of a literal sudden he literally turns against me and starts telling me that literally “this is a literally day show”. How do you literally sleep at night? Cancel Alex! I repeat... he’s literally disgusting!

Alex : Well I guess there is no need to keep you here any longer. You can leave if you don’t want the 100k $ prize.

Trisha : *suddenly all happy* O-M-G. You guys. Like literally you can’t believe what just happened. Remember that story about Alex and that literally told you to literally cancel him? Well, it literally turns out I just literally did like a bigger dose of cocaine and hallucinated by Dua Lipa too much and turns out I just invented everything so there’s literally that.

It was even worse than that time I went to David Dobrik’s house to get my female to literal male operation on his kitchen table on literal cameras just for clout( Like I could literally do anything for literally another reason). When I got there I found only literal naked men waiting for me and I thought “omg best Mukbang in the literal history” and so I started eating them but then I found out it was all a scam by Gabbie Hanna to literally copy my moans and use them as literal high notes for her songs. I was so literally angry and devastated and humiliated that I... I... I literally can’t say this without feeling horrified. That is the literal day I... didn’t watch my teeth while literally sucking a dick. I am still haunted by that moment.

Alex : Ooook. Thank you Trisha for sharing your story. We are close to you. So... you talked about cocaine and being a master blowjobber so I guess your chosen category is...

Trisha Paytas : Applied Quantum Physics Engineering and its relevancy thruout the history.

Alex : Of course.
1471 days 13 hours ago
Talian
CF : Mama wanted a new silhouette. So I gave it to her. I gave it to her hard and strong.
1471 days 12 hours ago
zh1999
Alex: She keeps it juicy juicy. It's Doja Cat!
https://imgur.com/a/pDCWARR

Alex: Ms.Cat, welcome to Jeopardy. Tell us a little about yourself.

Doja: IT'S MISS COW TO YOU MOTHERFUCKER. *calms down* heyyyyyyyy Alex.

Alex: Well, I apologize for the switch up. What makes you change up your animal so much?

Doja: Despite the fact that my name is doja CAT, my career took off when my Moo video was released. But for me, cows are just a fetishy thing. Real juicy and real succulent like myself. We give you the cream, we give you what you need.

Alex: Oh wow Ms. Cow. *covers hard dick with cue card* What other fetishes do you have?

Doja: i like to get stepped on with Doc Martins.

*silence from Alex, the audience, and her competitors*

Alex: Yeah...... So, how about you give us a little rap for the fans back at home?

Doja: Yeah, break me off
         Break it like a Kit Kat, taste it all
         Like it when you turn your ringer off
         And turn me on and take it off
         Why you gotta give me faces for?
         Eat it like you took your braces off
         Have you on your (Knees beggin' me)
         It won't take me long (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
         And this is the (Remix)
         I know most of y'all didn't need this (Y'all didn't, y'all didn't)
         Alex said, "No, what do you mean, bitch?" (The fuck you mean?)
         I brought the pen like I got penis
------------------------------------------------------------
Doja would SWEEP the category: "Fetishes and Furry Names"
1471 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
And next up on our panel... Casey Anthony!

Casey: Hello, Alex!

Alex: Casey. Convicted Chi--

Casey: AHT AHT.

Alex: ...Acquitted Child Murderer. How have you been lately?

Casey: Oh, you know. Collecting documentary royalties and denying I did anything. The usual.

Alex: ...Ah. And how about now? What is your plan in life?

Casey: Well, I want to have another child. I miss Catherine so, so dearly and I want to have the rush of having another one!

Alex: Catherine?

Casey: Was her name not Catherine?

Alex: No. A rush for what?

Casey: Oh, you know... feeding a baby, holding a baby, suffocating a baby, throwing said baby into a wooded area, using chloroform on said baby...

Alex: What now?

Casey: I said clothing a baby, putting said baby in a swing, putting it to bed... I miss it so!

Alex: I-- Let's begin.

The categories Casey would SWEEP include: Chloroform Use and Florida State Law.

https://imgur.com/a/cYAxz4t
1471 days 10 hours ago
Macda27
Alex: It’s time for pop star to YouTube’s biggest make up artist, Jeffree Star!

https://imgur.com/a/Iiclh3k

Jeffree: What’s UP EVERYBODY!

Alex: Sorry for asking, but are you a male or female?

Jeffree: BITCH! I’m an alien. Male, Female, just call me a hole if you really want. I don’t care, I’m just fucking rich!

*Jeffree sips a red bull with a metal straw*

Alex: You’re really a character!

Jeffree: Uh, YEAH! I own a fucking mansion, my Pomeranians have a room bigger than this studio!

Alex: What are your Pomeranian names?

Jeffree: Doggystyle, Dickbreath, Domination, Douchecanoe, Drugs, Divorce and DemonWorshipper. I LOVE DRUGS! She’s such a moment!

Alex: I’m impressed. How did you get that rich? Was it your parents?

Jeffree: *chokes* BITCH! GURL! I had $50 in my bank account and was able to start an empire of makeup! Young teenage girls are getting fucking scammed thanks to me! I use to have a boyfriend Nate to share it all with but he esca-, things didn’t work out. Since then I’ve increased the Pomeranians and orgies to fill that hole in my as-heart.

Alex: That’s unfortunate, why did you wanna come on Jeopardy then?

Jeffree: I saw it on tv and was like “YASS I’m bored, let’s do it!”. Will I win? I don’t care. Also to show Laura Lee and Manny MUA how much better I am than them.

Alex: You definitely are a character!

*Jeffree puts on a lipgloss*

Alex: That’s good packaging!

Jeffree: *giggles* That’s what I want people to think. I’m so fucking rich it’s unbelievable!

———————————-

Jeffree would get his assistants to SWEEP: Scamming fags and Manipulating Shane Dawson!
1471 days 9 hours ago
LimaBean
Alex: Dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-Un!

Kim and a fag translator walk out

Kim: 하죠 미리 새겨 태일의 첫날 무엇보다도 ㅏㅑㅆ둔ㄴ 전무가

Translator: Hey all you cool cats and kittens!

https://imgur.com/a/GfuSFaN

Alex: .....

Kim: 달무리나 나아지지 이후 처음으로 ㅔㅁㅁ 넘어선다 있다

Alex: Translator what does that mean?

Translator: Kim is a massive fan of this tv show.

Kim: 나로구나 있는 것 같습니다 달리 산적과

Translator: Oops. I meant if he doesn’t win he’ll blow this building up.

Alex: Oh my god! Can he do that!

Translator: Yes. Kim is our god. Gods can do anything.

Alex: Oh my! Kim, tell us a story about your time as dictator!

Kim: 통해 자신의 능력을 갖춘 걸그룹으로 소녀시대와 선수가 되고 싶다는 생각이 들 것 이라며 이번 이같이 밝혔다 매일경제 연합뉴스 보도에 대해 식 없는 작고 아담한 정원과 라운지 스파등 등 각종 혜택을 행사를 시작으로 진행한다 있는 것 같아요 제가 직접 보기에는 너무 금액이 크고요 거기다가 지금 현재 입찰 상황으로 인해 치닫고.

Alex: What does that mean?

Translator: Kim enjoys it.

Alex: Well okay then!

Translator: Kim will BLOW AWAY the competition in the catergory: Sexiest Man Alive 2020.

Runway: https://imgur.com/a/iaR10eb
1471 days 9 hours ago
MoniqueHeart
https://imgur.com/a/2YDj6k6

Alex: We brought back singer Amy Winehouse!

Amy: ‘ello alecks!

Alex: It’s pronounced Alex.

Amy: oi my bad *drinks vodka*

Alex: How are you Amy?

Amy: how the fUCk do you think I’m doin’! I’em fucken DED!

Alex: My condolences

Amy: I’m right here chav. Dis show is a fucken’ pisstake innit.

Alex: I wanna know a story from before...you know.

Amy: been fucken ded sucks ass! No drugs, no alcohol, no dick, no no’hin! Be-four den I luv’ed to perform. *lights cigarette, smoke comes out of a hole in her cheek*. Aw man dis doesn’t even giv’ me a buzz four fuk sakes! *drinks vodka*

Alex: What did you do besides drug abuse and performing?

Amy:......

Alex:......

Amy:......*exhales cigarette through cheek*

Alex:......moving on then!

the category Amy would SWEEP the competition in would be: whose LINE is it anyway?

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!