This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Eight

Topic » Runway: Episode Eight

1448 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name, please step forward

Cartoonisha
Coco Puff
Fidelroyolanda

you three are safe tonight you may leave the stage.
1448 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TidyEnormousAtlanticbluetang-small.gif
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Shreik!- I think you being the horse was a good way to stand out. I do think the Disney princess on your back isn't really serving face like the horse. Her dress is also ugly.

Amanduh!- This is a BASIC dress, I guess the most exciting thing about it is the large bow. The plain black horse and a bad drag race reference is a nail in the coffin mama.

Cream!- I'm glad you had a unicorn, but this runway is such a bomb that it's inexcusable.

Fashion!- I feel like the girls will read you, but I honestly laughed out loud at this look. Is it just a meme with Kim Jong Il slapped on it? Yes. Is it more unique than other girls...yes.

Mary Beth!- I'm still really sorry I snubbed you last round. Honestly I think you should have been stank and just posted your last runway for this runway. It would have fit better. I think the cowgirl outfit is cute, but kinda simple in execution. Boring horse however, :/

Mauf!- I love the direction you chose for this runway, it's like Fashion's just executed better. The weird human horse hybrid and that ugly sweater just tickled me and spooked me.

Svetalana!- I'm glad you listened to my critique, however I think you need a silhouette change. This season will probably be the longest season of TDR EVER. If you want to survivor I suggest chucking out all your gowns that hit the floor. Pink and green are a bad combo btw.

Twinkie!- I think you're really riding that seahorse to the top mama! There's something about your smock this week that I really like. The pastels work, almost like hospital scrubs. I will lobby that your silhouette is also getting a bit old, it might just be the LENGTH of this season so :s
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
I have ADHD it's why it took a long time sorry.

Shreik! you are safe.
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Mauf Open, congratulations! You are the winner of this challenge, your lover won the derby! Woo!
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Twinkie Twinkies, you are safe.
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Mary Beth Monroe, do more meth, you are safe.
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Fashion Issa Miss-ile, you are safe.
1448 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
Amanduh Holden, Cream Cheese, and Svetalana Danyluk, you all tied for last, so I'm sorry you are all up for elimination. Please send Stupid Horse lipsync in 24 hours GL!
1448 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
That was a vintage Tale as old as time dress! She’s the beauty, I’m the beast! It was on sale.
1447 days 18 hours ago
Talian
I Guess it’s time for Twinkie to blossom into Twinkies LaChapelle
1447 days 15 hours ago
Dylangover1
1447 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp

have dis
1447 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance to save yourself. don't fuck it up!
1447 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
Svetalana Danyluk, shantay you stay.

Cream Cheese and Amanduh Holden sashay away.
1447 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
PEWIOD LOL TY

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!