This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Six

Topic » Runway: Episode Six

1481 days ago
HighNoon
if I call your name please step forward.

Amanduh Holden
Coco Puff
Cream Cheese
Funny Yellow Meme Dog
Mauf Open
Twinkie Twinkies
1481 days ago
HighNoon
you are all safe. You may leave the stage.
1481 days ago
Weetmaster
https://media3.giphy.com/media/f6sX69Ex7TfUs/source.gif
1481 days ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!- This look works for me, it's sexy and funny and it stood out from the bikers. I just expected you to do human Shrek for this look and I really want to be surprised by you and I haven't been yet.

Cartoonisha!- I love the color palette that you chose for this Egyptian look. The pants are scene. Yeah!

City Fuck!- Didn't post.

Fashion Issa Miss-ile!- This runway is just a little crunchy for me, I did appreciate the tiger king reference and laughed at the fucked up arms, but where's the Fashion?

Fidelroyolanda!- Doing a wrestling singlet is hot, I laughed at the dick, but was it needed? I think it stood out enough on it's own as a look without being quirky.

Mary Beth Monroe!- The coat was just marvelous, I think looking regal paid off for you tonight. It's a really stunning look.

Qwaren Tine Syphilica!- Didn't post.

Svetalana Danyluk!- It's just a basic track suit and some Elvis hair? I'm not thrilled by it. I think you could have done something more exciting or in a different color.
1480 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Fidelroyolanda, you're safe
1480 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!, you're safe
1480 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Cartoonisha, you're safe.
1480 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Mary Beth Monroe, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.
1480 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
Fashion Issa Miss-Ile, you are safe.

Svetalana, City Fuck, Qwaren Tine, please send a lipsync of Rina Sawayama Comme Des Garcons in the next 24 hours. :)
1480 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
1480 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho

Sorry Miss Noon
I know that there is no excuses, but COVID really hit me this time, and I have to work extra shifts in the hospital.

I'm ready to figth my way to win this :)
1480 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

Ladies this is your last chance to save yourself from elimination! Don't fuck it up!

City Fuck: *dances*
1480 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
Svetalana, shantay you stay.

City Fuck, sashay away.

Qwaren Tine, I'm so sorry, please stay safe at the hospital, mua das a kiss, now sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!