This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1492 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
1492 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
*Takes back Ess' immunity*
1492 days 5 hours ago
PureEssence
fuck
1492 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1492 days 5 hours ago
shellbelle
Waves
1492 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
hi
1492 days 5 hours ago
Kyle12212
here
1492 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21
Come on in guys! First things first, Essence. I'll take back that immunity necklace. The challenge will be done in rounds, where each round, I will name a location (could be a country, island, or even just a specific address) and your job will be to name which continent the location is in.

So, for example:

Vlad21: “What continent is Uruguay in?”
Correct Answer: South America

Be the first person to correctly guess the continent and you earn a point. The player who reaches 4 points first wins immunity with a 1/9 chance in winning this game.  For the rest, tribal council where one of you will become the ninth person voted out of this game and the third member of the jury!

Any questions? I will count you down shortly!

Note: For this competition, we are using the continent “Oceania” not “Australia”. Every other continent is the same. Also, spelling for continents must be exact. So, for example, “N. America” or “Afica” will not be allowed
1492 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
does spelling count
1492 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Yes
1492 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21
Note: For this competition, we are using the continent “Oceania” not “Australia”. Every other continent is the same. Also, spelling for continents must be exact. So, for example, “N. America” or “Afica” will not be allowed
1492 days 5 hours ago
PureEssence
ok
1492 days 5 hours ago
Vlad21
We will start in 2 minutes!
1492 days 5 hours ago
myiel
heller
1492 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Test
1492 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
test.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!