This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Romania]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Romania]

1394 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Welcome Red, Jayson, and Hufus to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Romania.

Katherine, Wade, Alex, Zach, Grace, Ari, & Moses, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Red, Jayson, and Hufus you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can then either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Vlad and I your vote.
1394 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Votes due Thursday @ 5PM EST.
1394 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
Hey jury members,

Coming into this game I did not want to be the guy who left with an idol in his pocket anymore. I wanted to make f3 so bad and I was going to do everything in my power to get there. So first part of the game I see my tribe and of course I see Ari from my season and I saw Red who I hadn't seen around Tengaged in a while so I wanted to be close with them and everyone else talked to me as well and I felt in a really good spot. The first vote was for Ben who I do like, but he had bad blood with others in the tribe so he was taken out. Also before the swap I found the tribe idol after getting the second clue from when we won the third immunity challenge.

Moving onto the swap, I was still with my girl Ari, but I also got my bloodline with me, and Alex who was my secret partner. So I knew we would be super good if we lost and tiffany was an easy vote to go since she was a bit of a mess. And with Tiffany's quit, we went right into the merge.

At the merge, I was kind of with everyone, which I did not mean to be but it happened and I rolled with it. Only person I did not know or had spoken with was Kat. So I really wanted Kat out and with all the immunities and stuff I knew if we did tie, Kat would go in the revote so took the chance and got it done. Also after Kat left I found the merge Idol. Which transitions into the next vote when like some people weren't replying to me and I was super busy at work so I used one the idols and then of course people got back to me after the vote but whatever, I still had an idol THAT I would never need. Also during this me and ben were with Red and Hufus, and also Grace and Alex in chats, and I was still close with Ari but I knew she is on a survivor tribe with Red so I knew she was kind of with us.  And I was on good talking relationships with Zach as we frooks on occasion. So next tribal it was tough to turn on Alex but it had to be done for me and Moses to try and reach the end. Zach I am sorry you left next, but you are so good and a beast and you could've ruined my chance at getting this far, and then Grace left and I really thought about using my idol on you Grace but you were kind of quiet and never replied to me that round so me and Moses went with the others to vote you out. F5 sucked cuz I knew Moses was voting Ari but I couldn't, so I voted for Hufus but did not know he had an idol lol and I also saved Moses and Ari left with only one vote to her name all season :( then obv the f4 was a tie breaker and ruined Moses getting here but he sacrificed himself for me I feel and I love him dearly.

I will answer any questions y'all throw at me honestly and I hope you all can reward me the Win. I was voted most social for a reason, I may not have won any Immunities but I also did not receive one vote and I hope y'all see how hard I worked to get here and finally write my name down. Thank you

gl Hufus and red
1394 days 5 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Hi jury members!

This has been a wild ride, from beginning to end. Pre-merge, I started out making sure I was good with everyone (especially people on my tribe), making convos and socializing more than I usually do - since I'm usually bad at it!! This time I made sure I was never a primary target, either by immunities or by alliances.

I managed to be added to alliances with Moses and Jayson, and also with Zach, Katherine and Ari (along with my blood Hufus, on both). I grew bonds and made sure people would feel comfortable with me and trust me. Most of my votes were never sure however - sometimes I would plot to try and vote out someone for being a huge threat, but in the end, I would make sure I remained in peace with people and not be viewed as a threat, especially like my previous season.

When it came to merge and jury, it was absolutely the most dramatic part of the game.
There was the tie between Alex and Kath - which was forced because of immunity tokens, and I did not want to do either but since Alex had talked to me less, I felt unsure and that he would be a threat to me further on... In a revote however, I decided not to make waves and risk rocks, so I had to vote out a close ally of mine - Kath - knowing I had no choice but to remain in good graces with people, and maybe extend an olive branch to people that might have been still on the fence with me and my loyalty.

Further on, I tried to make sure I would vote in majority while still getting the best outcome for my long-term gameplay - with gaining information about Wade lying and not being trust-worthy, I knew I had to vote him in majority. Then, it was the Alex VS Zach tribal council, which was one of the biggest rivalries in the season, BUT I knew this was probably my only chance to vote Alex, who was my biggest threat, and I knew he would not be working with me moving forward... Then the next TC, Zach had to be the casualty, which to me was not my ideal scenario, as I knew Moses was my last biggest threat, and the person possibly coming for me; plus, Zach was a very loyal ally, especially after talking with him after a previous tension and managing to mend the relationship. However I had to stick with the plan to vote Zach, to further on my game with the other alliance Hufus/Jayson/Moses, and show them I am loyal (and to deflect the rumour that me/kath/hufus/ari/zach had a f5 alliance, which was true, but purely an apparent guess).

In the Grace vote, this was another time where I thought "I really want to message Grace and make a move on Moses or Jayson", however my communication with Grace was not as strong as usual (game-wise) so I couldn't talk to her in the end, along with me agreeing that maybe I should stick with the alliance for this round too, and therefore, she sadly had to become 6th place. And so on, I managed to secure a vital immunity for me in F5, with Ari also sadly becoming a casualty, and in F4, I secured an immunity after my blood Hufus winning and giving his necklace generously to me, which was a heartbreaking moment because I did not wanna lose my blood... (but he managed to win the FMC, so I'm proud of him so much).

Despite the hurdles, tough votes and a mix of allies and alliances, I managed to make final 3, trying to get as little blood in my hands, socializing as much as possible, proving my loyalty to my allies, and making the right moves at the right time. I was persistent, but also lowkey when needed, and I did my best to make sure I did not make any unnecessary or suspicious moves.

Sorry if I angered anyone in any vote I participated in, I genuinely think this could've gone many different ways, and I could see myself working with anyone from this iconic cast!! Please ask me any questions you have.

Good luck Jayson and Hufus!
1394 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Aye guys!

Congratulations on making it to the final three.  I wish that I could've been sitting in one of those seats.  Regardless, I'm happy the final four that I wanted to get with was the actual final four.  I respect all of your games and there are no hard feelings.  I'm obviously going to be voting Jayson but would love to just say some words and maybe some questions.

---

Jayson - You played an excellent game!  The fact you got zero votes cast against you the entire game is amazing and proves the title of why you were voted the most social player in this cast.  Obviously, you have my vote tonight as you're my partner and introduced me to this game.  I think you'd be a deserving winner among this final three and a well respected one at that.

My question to you is what was your biggest blindspot?

Red - You're an amazing player!  I loved the fact we had this subtle rivalry as I thought about getting you out on several occasions and you did the same as well.  It was very Yin and Yang this season between us.  Much like Jayson you played a masterful game and I think you're deserving.  I was absolutely voting you out at likely final six onward given the opportunity.  The only issue that I had was you trying to sell Alex was a bigger threat than Katherine XD

My question is why did you fear me so much?  I'm loyal to my core!

Hufus - You baah like a sheep and quack like a duck.  I want you to rank the following items in chronological order based on gameplay.

Your Game
A Brick
A Peanut Butter Sandwich
A Trump Tweet
Ethan Hentzel's Instagram
IceBeast Eviction vote for me

Also, explain why Vlad is the better host!

--

@ALL

Compare us to CBS Survivor Players ty
1394 days 3 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
@ Moses

Hey! The reason I deemed you as a “threat” is because of your popularity amongst people and especially group gamers, along with the fact that you were someone invested in the game that hadn’t talked to me at all at the beginning. But soon enough I got to know you more and got acclimated to you!

And which Survivor player I’d compare you to? Umm I don’t watch Survivor, so I’ll point out someone’s name on the top of my head :x Tony Vlachos?
1394 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
@Moses

My biggest blind spot I’d say is not playing with my head and with my heart sometimes. Like ari I know would beat me here but I love her and felt so bad from our season that I was never going to write her name down and I didn’t expect that idol to be played by hufus (love you hufus) but yeah I feel sometimes when it gets down too the end game, it’s hard for me to separate my emotions from the game
1394 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
Hey yall!

First of all, I'd like to thank Vlad and Will for making this season, I don't think I could've chose a better season to make my debut, and that's simply bc I got to do it with one of my fave people on tengaged. Red, thank yo for asking me to be your partner. I couldn't see myself doing a Blood vs Water season with a better person, and it shows how well we work together given to the fact that we both stand here today as the last pair standing. Love you king!

Now talking about the game! I came into the game wanting to make as many connections as I could and to try my best to secure myself in a solid alliance, and that's what I did. When I saw the cast list, I had an idea on who I'd want to work with, but that didn't stop me from meeting new people here and actually working well with them. And that showed right from the first tribals. First, I was really concerned when I saw Colin voting for me out of nowhere LMAO that was truly unexpected. And then I was caught in a mess with Jake cause I was put on a spot between the alliance I had with Zach, Chase and Kat, which was way stronger for me; and the outsiders @ Ben/Jake/Alex, which despite being not my ideal alliance, had people I trusted more than the ones in my actual alliance. And that's when it started to pay off for me, since I almost got idoled out instead of Chase for not being down to vote him out over Jake.

Anyway, when the merge came, things went pretty much straightforward. Me and Red once again found ourselves between two possible strong alliances, with Zach/Kat/Myself/Red and then the one with Jayson and Moses. We calculated what would be the most benefitial move for us during those tribals, making some hard decisions like having to cut Kat since we'd end up on the wrong side of the odds for the rock draw; going for Zach, even though I heard he was coming for me in that tribal by saying I was pulling the strings in an UTR way; or actually voting out Grace, who's one of the nicest people ever, but that it had to be done since we weren't really speaking game here.

And then the finale happened! I have so much respect for the f5 and honestly I think that was the most intense moment of the game. Trying to navigate all those relationships by having 2 pairs there, was the most stressful thing ever. But I do feel all 4 of us antecipated that. And that's when I think I did the most! Not only I played my idol correctly, when I potentially could've idoled myself out or even voted out in the RV, but I also won final immunity challenge in my own Chris Underwood way and challenge Moses, who I felt it was the biggest threat to win the game so I could take him down! Nothing personal though, but I felt like I needed to make a statement, and I eventually did.

Anyway, I wish we could've more twists and turns throughout the season, but I'm genuinely happy about how things turned out to be! All respect for the jury and for the hosts, and I'll be happy with whatever is the outcome here.

Good luck Red and Jayson <3
1394 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
@Moses

https://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20200630/13/I7skctotWgZruznTsBIWja/output_xIKJgo.gif

- RANKINGS -
IceBeast Eviction vote for you
My Game
A Peanut Butter Sandwich
A Brick
Ethan Hentzel's Instagram
A Trump Tweet

Also I think that's consensus... And it became crystal clear that Vlad is better than Will in every possible way, so why wouldn't he be a better host as well! <3
1393 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
Sorry Moses missed comparing the jury to survivor members :P

Kat-Michelle Yi from Fiji

Wade- jacob from Ghost island

Alex- Gregg from Palau

Zach- Debbie from Koah Rong

Grace- Angela ghost island

Ari-Andrea from RI, FVF2, and game changers

Moses- Colton ^_^, lol jk Sarah Lacena
1393 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
I am a bit disappointed that neither of you make a move against your blood, neither against the other pair until so late. You all decided to play a safe game without any flashy moves. So you are all lucky, you don't sit with me in this final 3, haha.
Tell me why I have to vote for you over the other 2 finalists? Also for Jayson, why you kept both your idols a secret from me, not only this, but when I asked you about them, you lied to my face that you don't know anything, if we were so close.
1393 days 15 hours ago
Wade
Hey bitches !!!

Lemme start with red

Fire off I never wanted to vote for you , but the people WHO I THOUGHT I was aligned with didn’t want to back off from the vote when I tried to persuade them, even though they all lying bitches

You played a really good social game and that I respect , what I DO NOT respect is the stuff you said to me AFTER I was voted out ....if you didn’t like the way I talked or whatever if was for you to open your FAT MOUTH and say something, not engaged in convos and act like nothing is wrong ...I knew u were a BITCH but I did not take you for a DECEITFULL BITCH and I’m going to have a every hard time voting for you

I WANT A DAMN APOLOGY FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BEING HORRIBLE TO YOU CAUSE I WAS NOT ...and if you not going to apologise RATHER JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING I WROTE YOU ASSHOLE🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Jayson I knew red was a backstabber early on but I did not know that you were a BACKSTABBING ASSHOLE , I came to you early on in the game , told you everything going on with me , socialized and talked about real life stuff and u promised you would look out for me... you then made it somehow look like I was the ringleader for wanting red out when I was the only one who tried to go another route ...I need to know if al the convos we had was genuine ? Or if you just a backstabbing bastard ...cause you never came to me to apologise for using me, or to even give a simple hello, so that just makes me believe u don’t give a fuck about me, so why the FUCK SHOULD Give TWO SHITS about you?

I WANT A DAMN SINCERE APOLOGY FOR YOU BREAKING MY TRUST . And if you can’t give one then U can also FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Huffy, I mean you barely spoke to me , lemme ask you 3 things about me

Do I like horror movies ? Do I sing ? And do I eat cereal ?

Since you lucked your way through this game , maybe the gods above can help you get through that and you will have my vote 🤙🏼

I Hope two of you gets chicken pox !!!!!
1393 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
@ari

I feel I should win over the other two because I always had options on which way to go in this game. I feel as though after the f10, Red and Hufus did not really have any options in terms of who they could’ve been sitting here at the end with besides our group considering hufus or Red got votes at nearly every tribal council in the post merge where as I, with Moses, could’ve gone with any group of people.
And the reason I didn’t tell you about the idols is because I was gonna stay true to Moses to the end so I didn’t want it getting out I had Idols and I did not know how close you and Red were and I did not want that getting back to him at all and then for some reason I got voted out :(

@Wade

I am sorry. I am never came to apologize because you seemed mad about it and I did not want for us to argue or go back and forth over something that was already done. Our convos were genuine; the way I talk and stuff is really me. At that point in the game I did really like everyone else and I did what I felt best to get me to the end because I did hear you were trying to be with most everyone and I felt you could’ve caused a problem with me getting to where I am. It was not personal at all and I am sorry again dude
1393 days 14 hours ago
Katherinee_
Hufus - I want to know why you lied to me that you voted for Jake, when you actually voted for Chase, and why you didn't tell me that he had an idol? Also how did you convince Moses to cover up for you?

Jayson - Tell me why should I vote for someone who literally never spoke to me in the game? I literally dont see how you got that social game award.

Foxy - I want you to tell me how much you love me <3
1393 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
@Kat

I think you should vote for me because I feel I played the better game. I mean it is like I already said I feel I had more options to chose from throughout the entire game than Red and Hufus and I used that not only to get here but also get here with 0 vote and I found two idols along the way and they are a bitch to find and that should show how much I really wanted this. As for me being voted most social, Kat you were the only person I didn’t talk to because I did not know if you still disliked me from when we did Survivorfan37’s Allstars game that he quit and I felt instead of talking to you, since I had already spoke to everyone else, I should just vote you out because I know you are a good player and it would’ve been bad for my game for you to remain in the game.
1393 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
If someone can PhotoShop Vlad snuffing my torch instead of IceBeast then my vote will be back up in the air.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!