This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Greenland]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1210 days ago
iYBF
My question to you 3 is what is your favorite and least favorite thing about every juror ?

-

Ashley - Favorite: Her loyalty. Least favorite: Her inactivity/lack of communication sometimes.
Alvaro - Favorite: He always makes me laugh. Least favorite: Us not working more closely together when honestly we could've made some moves together.
Mike - Favorite: Him being one of my closest allies. Least favorite: His inability to work with some of my allies.
Marwane - Favorite: My calls with him were always fun & enjoyable. Least favorite: Same as Mike, his inability to work with people I trusted.
Max - Favorite: His willingness to rekindle our friendship and work together. Least favorite: The fact that he voted out Mike and Marwane when I told him he'd be next and then he was.
Austin - Favorite: Him swearing on the Bible that he wasn't voting for me aka giving away that he WAS voting for me so I could idol him out. Least favorite: He was very shady.
Jake - Favorite: His willingness to put old feuds aside and work together through the late stages of the game. I'm really glad we got to grow into friends. Least favorite: The fact that he would search for idols ALL DAY so none of the rest of us had a chance.
Austin - Favorite: Him being the most rootable finalist had I gotten 4th (which would've happened if I didn't win Immunity). Least favorite: Him being inactive.
1210 days ago
GiGi10
Common questions:
1. I'm a person that a lot of the times votes based on emotions and how people might feel, why did you all keep Isaac many times when you knew there were people that were actually trying their best while Isaac did nothing? I get he is a 0 votes person in the final but, he didn't even make it here!

2. I love when people do this so compare each juror to a Survivor USA player :)

—————

I actually wanted Isaac out a few times this game. I floated the idea but people rejected it because he was an easy beat in the final. Of course, when their ass (or allies ass) was in danger they’d always say Isaac had to go, but they would never actively target him. That’s what caused him to stay so long, and by the end of the game I had pretty much decided that I wanted him in the end if possible, since others weren’t willing to take him out when I wanted to. When he left I had no choice as it was him or me. Also I do understand voting emotionally, and having people who actually cared about the game in finals. That’s what I pitched to people but it never panned out.

*So full disclosure, I haven’t watched a lot of survivor. I don’t think it would be fair or accurate if I answered the 2nd question, so instead I am going to compare each of the jurors to a player from The Challenge with a small description as to why. I hope this is good enough, as I haven’t seen enough of survivor to accurately assess you all.*

Ashley- Josh Martinez. Very loyal, always trying to take out their target and usually has no other focus. Does NOT appreciate fakeness!

Alvaro- Nany Gonzalez. Emotional but very loyal. Forms good relationships with strong players.

Mike- Aneesa Ferreira. Plays a low key game, but always has good relationships to fall back on. Pretty chill most of the time and people are drawn to them.

Marwane- Cory Wharton. Always has his dynamic duo by his side, even when they disagree. Isn’t afraid of making moves against strong players, although it sometimes ends up costing him. Wears his heart on his sleeve.

Max- Frank Sweeney. Fierce personality with a ton of bite. Also was a strategic force and played a great game. Known as a villain.

Austin- Sarah Rice. Combined great strategic play with good personal connections. Not scared to make a move. Robbed af.

Jake- Kyle Christie. An underdog. Underrated social game, and forms good bonds with strong competitors. Also underratedly strong in competitions!

Isaac- Dario Medrano. This man was so damn invisible in almost all of his seasons and somehow would float very far in games.
1209 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
So my question for y’all, is even though you did make it to this final tribal council, would you have changed anything about your game to make your resumés even stronger? Any big or bigger moves you wished you’d made?

—————

As you said, hindsight is 20/20. So yes, there are some things I would change. None of the things I would change have to do with who I voted or the reasons for it, as I think my logic was very solid. Instead, I would focus more on building relationships. Although I did an adequate job, I think I could’ve done more to make people really like me on a level that was outside of just the game. That is something I didn’t do that could cost me because the jury sees me in only a game sense.

The only move I wish I could’ve made is voting out Anthony, but I was on track to do this twice, and he managed to save himself both times (with the idol and then the final immunity). I do think I played a superior game to him, but I know he had great relationships and beating him would be hard. So I guess I wish that vote went through, although I’m not sure how much more I could’ve done to make that happen.

I’m glad you had fun and I’m sorry we were at each other’s throats for a lot of the game! You’re a cool guy and I hope to see you around :)
1209 days 22 hours ago
GiGi10
My question to you 3 is what is your favorite and least favorite thing about every juror ?

—————

Ashley:
Fave- Her being loyal even after I voted against her. Also her bringing me closer to Austin.
Least Fave- That she wasn’t online to play the other half idol and save herself.

Alvaro:
Fave- I knew exactly where he stood in the game.
Least Fave- We never really communicated and I didn’t know much about him.

Mike:
Fave- He’s a really nice dude and was pretty level-headed.
Least Fave- He was wasnt as close to me as others and they also do him as a closer ally than I was.

Marwane:
Fave- His attitude towards the game, he was always willing to make a move or be part of one.
Least Fave- Again, he was closer to others and I don’t think he always had my best interests in mind.

Max:
Fave- He was probably the most interesting person this season. Very entertaining.
Least Fave- He came across very shady at times, telling different things to everyone.

Austin:
Fave- Us always having a similar mindset and knowing what we had to do to further ourselves.
Least Fave- Sometimes his responses would feel a bit sketchy or like he didn’t full trust me.

Jake:
Fave- We were able to separate game from personal and actually enjoy talking to each other even though we were targeting each other for a lot of the game.
Least Fave- We were never able to truly work together outside of 1 vote, even though we kept saying we wanted to.

Isaac:
Fave- Him voting out Jake randomly at final 5
Least Fave- HIM NEVER REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES LITERALLY EVER

I actually really did enjoy this cast and game! A bunch of good people and good players IMO
1209 days 6 hours ago
christossss
Fave and least fave things:

Ashley:
+ good sense of humor
- didnt give me much space or chance to flip her on my side

Alvaro:
+for some reason he didnt have to do much and I trusted him immediately. Never shady
- should’ve tried a but harder with marwane we would all be f3

Mike:
+ i see him as very loyal to his friends. Smooth talker
- expressed how he wanted to work with me but when the time came never included me in his decisions

Marwane:
+ basically threw his game away for me
- basically threw his game away for me

Max:
+ very easy to get along with. Clever and methodical
- got caught in a few lies and tried to go against me

Austin:
+ Super easy to talk to, an old friend, knows how to play, robbed
- i often doubted if he actually considers me his ally

Jake:
+ really friendly, tries HARD and with success , can carry a conversation outside the game
- unfortunately one of those people who is hard to trust and feel like hes playing you

Isaac:
+ i wouldnt be here without him
- shady as hellllll hehe

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!