This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Rules

Topic » Season Rules

1449 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
RULES:
Hello castaways! Below I have outlined the basic rules that Survivor Galápagos Islands will follow, and it is required that every player reads the rules so that there is no confusion or disputes regarding them as the game progresses.

-Voting: A Tribal Council forum will be created immediately after the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge. You will have around twenty-four hours to send in your vote to both Will and I after the Tribal Council forum is created, unless specified otherwise. If there is a tied vote, everyone except for the people who received votes in the tied vote will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, the castaways who received votes in the tie will become immune, and everyone else will draw rocks. If there is a deadlock at the final four, those who received vote must compete in a challenge. If you self-vote three times total or two times in a row you will be medically evacuated. Self votes will be revealed as a self vote at Tribal Council. You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline. NOTE: If we receive all of the votes before the deadline, votes may be read early.

-Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 5pm EST- 8pm EST. Challenges will be hosted by either Will, me, or both of us.
NOTE: Most challenge times will be at 6 PM Est, but depending on everyone's availability, it may be subject to change.

-Hidden Immunity Idols: There will be hidden immunity idols this season. You can either play them during the tribal when we ask anyone with an idol to play their idol, or mail us prior to the votes being read. They will be hidden on an idol board per tribe. Premerge idols will be rehidden once and the merge idol will be rehidden until the final 5. Because they are hidden on boards, spots that been checked will NOT be marked off. Idols can be transferred through mails to players on the same tribe. If you want to pass an idol to a player on a different tribe, it must be done publicly in a new forum. Any idols CANNOT be transferred while the votes are being read.

-Confessionals: Confessionals are SO IMPORTANT! We suggest each castaway to send AT LEAST one confessional every Tribal Councils. There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! We are not going to pull people from the game if they don't send confessionals, however, not following this rule will hurt your chances for potentially returning again. Also, you will all be given the option on whether you want your confessionals posted in a private group we only have access to or that you don't want us to post them at all. Please private message us where you want your confessionals!  If you do not mail me I will assume you want them in the private group.

-Consequences: If a player is found to be cheating or bringing personal life into the game, we will deal with it on a case by case basis. Expulsion is a possible outcome if the situation deems necessary. 

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Will and I!***

Please post “I understand” after you have read the rules and agree to it.
1449 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
I understand
1449 days 11 hours ago
Duffybutt11
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
cfff
I understand!
1449 days 10 hours ago
Natepresnell
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
I understand
1449 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
I understood
1449 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
I understand
1449 days 9 hours ago
Ari_
I understand
1449 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
I understand
1449 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
I understand
1449 days 8 hours ago
Eclipse9
I understand

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!