This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9- Pattaya

Topic » Tribal Council #9- Pattaya

1491 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Welcome to tribal Pattaya tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Armanti and Tiffany, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

General Questions:
- The vote was very clear between two different people last round, is it any different today?
- You're almost at single digits now and getting closer and closer to that FTC. Are you thinking about other aspects of the game now?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Vlad and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 6:30PM EST.
1491 days 9 hours ago
TheRenny
- I am always hopeful these votes will become clearer but nothing is ever a guarantee!

- I am thinking about how to make friends for life, I love these people
1491 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
General Questions:
- The vote was very clear between two different people last round, is it any different today?
I have no clue

- You're almost at single digits now and getting closer and closer to that FTC. Are you thinking about other aspects of the game now?
I'm thinking about MAKING it to single digits, yet alone ftc
1491 days 1 hour ago
FighterMan
- With so many people left I wouldn't be shocked if it plays out the same way today. Although I feel the calm is here after the last two tribal storms.

- For sure, all aspects change at merge. What everyone looks for in pre-merge changes at merge because i believe both phases of the game are inversely related to each other.
1491 days 1 hour ago
myiel
General Questions:
- I'm pretty sure it's going to be A repeat of last tribal me getting all the votes blah blah blah, Honestly I've reached a point I know I'm outnumbered and that it's highly possible to be my last tribal council so oh well I tried

- You're almost at single digits now and getting closer and closer to that FTC. Are you thinking
Not rally because no one trusts me in this game so I dont even see me making it to FTC or single digits so that answers that within it's self
1491 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1491 days 1 hour ago
myiel
One sec! Vlad and will!
1491 days 1 hour ago
myiel
https://media1.giphy.com/media/XALDTyV99eI0g/source.gif
1491 days 1 hour ago
myiel
Congratulations Yoshi! You have found the backwards idol. This power gives you the ability to reverse any votes that is casted against you, meaning whoever casted a vote against you would receive that vote. Example: Sally cast her vote for Tom, sally would receive that vote do you understand? You can only use this idol for this tribal and the next. Be warned if you do not use this power at either tribal the idol will have no use. You are allowed to share this information or keep it Hidden.
1491 days 1 hour ago
myiel
I would like to play this and reverse any votes cast against me ty<333
1491 days 1 hour ago
TheRenny
what the fuck kind of idol is that
1491 days 1 hour ago
shellbelle
Shook
1491 days 1 hour ago
PureEssence
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ad6c557d5cabaf050ecdae0157d2ff9e/tenor.gif
1491 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
I can confirm that this idol is

FAKE

Any votes for Yoshi will still count
1491 days 1 hour ago
shellbelle
Now you will see who voted you? Hahaha
1491 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
Anybody else?

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!