This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1310 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
5:30 PM EST
1310 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1310 days 11 hours ago
Solinne64
It better be a short one
1310 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
1310 days 11 hours ago
jake_WD
Omg hi
1310 days 11 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
I’m here
1310 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
hey
1310 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Here
1310 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
Come on in, guys! We will be facing off in a good old fashioned game of DODGEBALL, popularized by the lovely SurvivorFan37 (who hosts a great Survivor group game & if you are interested in playing more Survivor group games)

At the beginning of each round, from my post “CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTERS!”, you will have to say which TWO members from your tribe will compete in the dodgeball arena (you must post yourself, you can not have someone post for you). Then, on my GO, you’ll have 2 minutes to mail the hosts one of three actions (if you fail to submit, you do nothing by default, and no switching after you’ve sent):

••• Throw a ball at [insert player name here]
••• Catch all balls thrown at you
••• Do nothing

There are a few different outcomes depending on what you choose:

••• If you throw at someone and they don’t catch, you hit them and score a point for your tribe (and everyone else who threw at them will also score, if applicable)
••• If you throw at someone and they catch, they score 1 point for every ball they catch
••• If you do nothing and manage to not get hit, you SCORE a point for your tribe
••• If you catch and nobody throws at you, you LOSE a point for your tribe

After everyone has submitted their guesses, I’ll post the results and points scored, and will do this after every round. The first tribe to reach 5 points will be winning immunity and reward!

**NO ONE CAN GO IN BACK TO BACK ROUNDS*

Any questions?
1310 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1310 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1310 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Dont start early you lil bitch
1310 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
Nope
1310 days 11 hours ago
Vlad21
Im starting at :30 just posted the rules so ppl can see them
1310 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1310 days 10 hours ago
PureEssence
im playing round 1

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!