This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1307 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
1307 days 12 hours ago
PureEssence
hi
1307 days 12 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
hi
1307 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
We didn’t survive 11 votes for pre-jurors to do good now sorry not sorry
1307 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Here
1307 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
Mars show up to the comp challenge
1307 days 12 hours ago
PureEssence
not only 5 people being here
1307 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
hi
1307 days 12 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1307 days 12 hours ago
jake_WD
hi
1307 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Mars:
Zach
Daniel
Andrew
Jacob

Ceres:
Ess
Chloe
James
Sydney
1307 days 12 hours ago
Ari_
I am busy, what is it, don't waste my time
1307 days 12 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Zach
Daniel
Andrew
Jacob

the lineup is not looking cute folks
1307 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
yoyoyo
1307 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
oh I know Andrew
1307 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Come on in, guys! Take a look at the Ceres tribe, Yoshi voted off. First things first, I’ll take back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs. Hope you're feeling lucky! For this challenge, every round an image with a bunch of Stars will be posted.

Each Star will have its own individual point value; to claim it all you have to do is post the point value in the forum. You may claim more than one star.

Once a Star is claimed, nobody else can no longer claim it. Each round will finish when every claim in the image has been claimed. The points you score individually will be added onto your tribes total. This will be played in 5 rounds. Round 4 will be a special round that I will explain when we get there. The tribe with the highest amount of points at the end of 5 rounds will win Immunity and reward.

For the losing tribes, tribal where one of you will become the twelfth person voted out of this game.

Any questions? Mars please sit one person out.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!