This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 |..

1513 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Ok
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
Also, to be clear, it must be "runs away" it cannot be "run away."
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
Also, obviously, if no candidate receives any ballots, no one will receive immunity.
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
Also, if you have one post in the same ballot box after being caught in said candidate's ballot box, you are eliminated from the challenge, however, you will not be penalized. You will only be penalized if you continue to do so.

I will delete the post, and the challenge will continue for everyone else.
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
Any sort of tie will result in a tie breaker round.
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
Quotes and asterisks will not invalidate a post. But any other errant characters or letters will.
1513 days 6 hours ago
Jacubra
If anything comes up during the challenge that requires immediate attention, call me on Skype to either talk or just get my attention. I will try my best to respond, no matter what time.
1513 days 4 hours ago
Jacubra
Further clarification, let’s assume billy and I are both stuffing Stoner’s ballot box.

Billy - stuffs ballot box

James - stuffs ballot box

James - stuffs ballot box

Stoner - caught

Since neither of us ran away before being caught, Stoner has eliminated both of us from the challenge.
1513 days 4 hours ago
Jacubra
All ballots still count, even if you catch someone in the middle of a spree. They can’t stuff any more ballots, but the ones in the box already before being caught still count toward your total.
1512 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
The election is over!

Nahuel wins immunity!
1512 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
Only one vote to his name.
1512 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*puts the individual immunity necklace around his neck*

One of the rest of you will soon become the first member our our jury. Good luck.
1512 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
Head back to camp, goodnight.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!