This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 |..

1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Immunity Challenge #9 will be NONLIVE here at 7:30PM EST, 26 Feb. 2020. Check-in will begin at 6:50PM EST & will close at 7:00PM EST. You do not have to check-in to participate.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
- CHECK IN -
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
fine
1513 days 21 hours ago
nathorix
why>?
1513 days 21 hours ago
ZacPed
Here
1513 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Here
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
"OVERT AFFAIRS"

The second individual immunity challenge of Survivor: Sulawesi will go like this:

Each of you are candidates in an election for the Mayor of Kuat. However, this tribe's electoral system is a little funky.

The winner of the election is the candidate with the least votes.

Shortly, I will post a blog for each candidate entitled "(Name's) Ballot Box." These blogs will be linked here in the thread.

Do not post anything until I say "Go!" here in this thread.

As the entire populace of Kuat is running in this election, and they are the only voters, it is inevitable that some ballot stuffing is going to take place.

In order to add to your opponent's vote total, you must post in their thread: "stuffs ballot box."

However, there is, as always, a catch.

There is an elections authority here in Kuat, yourselves.

If you catch someone stuffing your own ballot box, you must simply post "caught" in your blog while they are doing so.

However, if the ballot stuffer is able to get away before you catch them, by posting "runs away," you are unable to catch them.

If you are caught in the process of stuffing the ballot box, you will be removed as a candidate from the election by the election authority, meaning you can no longer win immunity or stuff any more ballots.

If you are caught by me stuffing ballots after you have been successfully caught by a fellow candidate, you will automatically receive a self-vote at tribal council and be ineligible to compete in the next immunity challenge.

Any posts from non-candidates will be deleted and will not count towards the final total.

Do not misspell! Any misspellings are not valid and will not count.

The only correct spellings:

"stuffs ballot box"

"runs away"

"caught"

The winner of immunity will either be the person with the least ballots in their box by 7:15PM EST on 27 Feb. 2020, or the last candidate that is still standing for election (if all eight others are caught).

Example of a successful ballot-stuffing:

JAMES in BILLY's blog post -

Post #1 - stuffs ballot box

Post #2 - stuffs ballot box

Post #3 - stuffs ballot box

Post #4 - runs away

BILLY in Billy's blog post -

Post #5 - caught

I would have successfully put 3 ballots in Billy's ballot box.

Example of a failed ballot-stuffing:

JAMES in BILLY's blog post -

Post #1 - stuffs ballot box

Post #2 - stuffs ballot box

Post #3 - stuffs ballot box

BILLY in Billy's blog post -

Post #4 - caught

Billy has caught me, and I have been eliminated from the challenge and can no longer stuff ballots or compete in any way.

I cannot say that there won't be any spam blocking issues that might inhibit posting during the challenge, you're just going to have to deal with them when and if they arise.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Any questions?
1513 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
It's understandable.
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Survivors ready!
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Go!
1513 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
A question just popped into my mind.
1513 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
If we put "run away," and leave. Can we publish "stuff ballot box" again in the same ballot?
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Yes
1513 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
but you are vulnerable to being caught again

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!