This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | Kuat

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | Kuat

1494 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
*Kuat enters the tribal council area*

Nahuel, Zac, Malachi, Nathan, Josh, Luther, Jasoi, Gabe, Emmett, Annette, welcome to the first tribal council of your newly merged tribe, Kuat, which means "strong" in bahasa Indonesia.

Appropriate choice, as you will need strength to make it through the rest of this game.

(Answer your question/s below. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.)

NAHUEL, congrats on making the merge! You chose the new tribe name. Why did you choose it? And what significance does it have for you in the context of this game?

ZAC, ten of you are left, how would you describe the journey you took to get to this point? And how are you going to make it the rest of the way?

MALACHI, you missed out on the auction. Do you feel that has put you at a significant disadvantage? How do you plan to survive the night?

NATHAN, I'm sure a plate of warm cookies and cold milk was what you needed after being out here living mostly on rice for over two weeks. Did you get sick afterwards? Regardless, do you regret missing out on the big ticket items, like Zac's challenge handicapper, Josh's extra vote, and Luther's individual immunity?

JOSH, speaking of big ticket items, an extra vote! Are you planning to use it tonight? I'm sure it's gone through everyone's mind that if old tribal lines stay exactly the same, there's five Utara versus five Tue Tue. An extra vote might come quite in handy in such a situation. Or, do you suspect things will go differently tonight?

LUTHER, you purchased an ostrich egg, a shit ton of weed, and the individual immunity idol. Idiosyncratic, yes, but that's also very "Luther." I mean, of course individual immunity feels good around your neck, but do you feel that it was needed? How has your experience at the auction impacted your vote tonight and your game heading into the future?

JASOI, do you feel like it's more likely for a former Tue Tue or former Utara tribemate to be going home tonight? Why?

GABE, did you manage to find some privacy in which to open up your purchase back at camp? Or was it hard to keep away from prying eyes? Are you satisfied with what you got, or do you regret immediately putting down your $500 for it?

EMMETT, at least ostensibly, that auction did not go how you had planned, but do you see this first tribal council of the merge going your way regardless? Why or why not?

ANNETTE, do you predict any surprises will come out tonight? For a game that has lasted as long as it has to get to this point, tribal council, although still with some major blindsides, has been pretty quiet on the hidden immunity idol and advantage front. When will that change? And what do you suspect is most likely to happen when it does?

And with that it's time to vote.

You have until 7:00 PM EST on 25 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) above. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 7:00 PM EST. Votes, hidden immunity idol plays, and advantage plays will ONLY be accepted through Tengaged mail. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

ALSO, FAILURE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats or calls.
1494 days ago
Gilsgirl
ANNETTE, do you predict any surprises will come out tonight? For a game that has lasted as long as it has to get to this point, tribal council, although still with some major blindsides, has been pretty quiet on the hidden immunity idol and advantage front. When will that change? And what do you suspect is most likely to happen when it does?
I'm not exactly sure. You got rumors of some alliances like the weed alliance and roblox alliance . And it's been too quite. Oh I'm not sure about idols... I haven't heard anything on them...advantage is the ones at auction and there a little scary.
I think it's anybody's game but with theses side alliances and quiet makes me nervous.
1494 days ago
nahuelaqua300
• NAHUEL, congrats on making the merge! You chose the new tribe name. Why did you choose it? And what significance does it have for you in the context of this game? •

I chose the name "Kuat" because in Malay it translates as "Powerful", and I believe that this TOP 10 is powerful on different levels such as social, challenge, strategic, etc. The reason why I chose Kuat and not Syarikat ("United" in Malay) is because I think it fits the people of this tribe better.

So, congratulations to all of you for having reached this point! Too bad one of us has to leave.
1493 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, speaking of big ticket items, an extra vote! Are you planning to use it tonight? I'm sure it's gone through everyone's mind that if old tribal lines stay exactly the same, there's five Utara versus five Tue Tue. An extra vote might come quite in handy in such a situation. Or, do you suspect things will go differently tonight?

Its incredibly powerful to have an extra vote that i can use tonight or another night. With great power comes great responsibility, some old man said that once. Tonight will set the tone for the rest of the game
1493 days 19 hours ago
gumball221520
MALACHI, you missed out on the auction. Do you feel that has put you at a significant disadvantage? How do you plan to survive the night?

I don't think it put me at a disadvantage since it was just an auction. I don't really know
1493 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
I feel like old tribal lines don't Rly Matter but we will sew
1493 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
JASOI, that’s too blatant an obfuscation for me to let that slide. Regardless if tribal lines may have fallen, do you believe it’s more likely that a former Utara or former Tue Tue will have their torch snuffed tonight?
1493 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
No,Because I think we have our own tensions in tribe
1493 days 15 hours ago
Jacubra
Fair enough.
1493 days 9 hours ago
ZacPed
ZAC, ten of you are left, how would you describe the journey you took to get to this point? And how are you going to make it the rest of the way?

It’s been an easy ride here I’ll admit. Tue Tue only went to three tribals and i was immune for one of them. The rest of the journey won’t be nearly as easy, i hope the connections I’ve made so far can help me make it further, but this merge has been too quiet I’m a little nervous tbh.
1493 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
EMMETT, at least ostensibly, that auction did not go how you had planned, but do you see this first tribal council of the merge going your way regardless? Why or why not?

Tbh no😢I mean after That auction I felt completely destroyed I mean cmon we all thought the first item would be good but nope I mean bat soup I wanted that weed
1493 days 7 hours ago
skimmilk4
GABE, did you manage to find some privacy in which to open up your purchase back at camp? Or was it hard to keep away from prying eyes? Are you satisfied with what you got, or do you regret immediately putting down your $500 for it?

Well I got a fictional rice bowl.. I'd rather have the fictional nachos. So i regret it, sure.
1493 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
NATHAN, I'm sure a plate of warm cookies and cold milk was what you needed after being out here living mostly on rice for over two weeks. Did you get sick afterwards? Regardless, do you regret missing out on the big ticket items, like Zac's challenge handicapper, Josh's extra vote, and Luther's individual immunity?

Nope! I didn't want a target on me. so, I bought one thing and dipped.
1493 days 6 hours ago
Reality_warped
LUTHER, you purchased an ostrich egg, a shit ton of weed, and the individual immunity idol. Idiosyncratic, yes, but that's also very "Luther." I mean, of course individual immunity feels good around your neck, but do you feel that it was needed? How has your experience at the auction impacted your vote tonight and your game heading into the future?

Well of course there are now advantages in the gme you need to look out for. So, you now need to be extra careful.
1493 days 6 hours ago
Gilsgirl
*places my torch behind me and sits*
1493 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
*Sits*

*Eats some chocolate cake*

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!