This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Tue Tue

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Tue Tue

1519 days 11 hours ago
Jacubra
*Tue Tue enters the tribal council area*

Annette, Zac, Gabe, Hoop, Luther, Zyler, Nathan, grab your torches and dip them into the flame in front of you.

(Answer your question/s below)

ANNETTE, you were chosen by Zac to sit out the challenge today, do you agree with that choice? Do you believe you could have helped avert tonight's tribal council had that decision not been made for you?

ZAC, for the first time in this game, you are vulnerable. Does it feel that way? Or do you feel secure in your place in the tribe? Why or why not? Don't give me the some bullshit answer about "anyone can go." Do you honestly worry that it might be you tonight?

GABE, out of those who competed in the challenge today, you had the by far the poorest showing. What might you specifically and Tue Tue generally had done to avoid being here tonight? Should this vote be based upon tribe strength? Or do you feel that that is no longer a concern?

HOOP, conversely, you had the best time of anyone on your tribe, and yet, your fellow tribemates have been together since day 1. Why do you deserve not to be voted out tonight?

LUTHER, are considerations of a looming merge the overriding factor tonight? Why or why not?

ZYLER, two of your tribemates, Luther & Nathan, did not compete in the challenge today, potentially and likely costing your tribe immunity. However, you chose to sit the challenge out. Do you feel responsible for Tue Tue being here tonight? Who should be blamed? And does it even matter?

NATHAN, do you feel that the tribe made the correct decision in voting out Tris last tribal council? And do you feel whatever decision that will be made tonight will be the right one?

And with that it's time to vote.

You have until 9:00 PM EST on 20 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) below. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 9:00 PM EST. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats.
1519 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
ANNETTE, you were chosen by Zac to sit out the challenge today, do you agree with that choice? Do you believe you could have helped avert tonight's tribal council had that decision not been made for you?

I was relieved Zac chose me to sit out. I suck at puzzles so there would no difference.
1519 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
HOOP, conversely, you had the best time of anyone on your tribe, and yet, your fellow tribemates have been together since day 1. Why do you deserve not to be voted out tonight?
I deserve to stay since I'm a loyal person and hold my weight.
1519 days 8 hours ago
ZacPed
ZAC, for the first time in this game, you are vulnerable. Does it feel that way? Or do you feel secure in your place in the tribe? Why or why not? Don't give me the some bullshit answer about "anyone can go." Do you honestly worry that it might be you tonight?

As the Queen, Sandra Diaz Twine once said, “I know I’m not going home tonight. How bout that?” I think I’m in a good position on the Tue Tue tribe so I don’t see it being me.
1519 days 8 hours ago
skimmilk4
GABE, out of those who competed in the challenge today, you had the by far the poorest showing. What might you specifically and Tue Tue generally had done to avoid being here tonight? Should this vote be based upon tribe strength? Or do you feel that that is no longer a concern?

I coulda not submitted a fucking time 😂
That only would helped.
With that though, numbers are dwindling, what sense would it make to get rid of someone who takes an hour to finish a puzzle? Merge is close. Now is the time to tighten up loose ends and ensure your shit is in order when the announcement comes that this has become an individual game. Now is the time to determine who you trust.
1519 days 7 hours ago
Reality_warped
LUTHER, are considerations of a looming merge the overriding factor tonight? Why or why not?

Oh, yeah for sure! Merge is the end game, and if you're not set u for the end game, then you're screwed.
1519 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ZYLER, two of your tribemates, Luther & Nathan, did not compete in the challenge today, potentially and likely costing your tribe immunity. However, you chose to sit the challenge out. Do you feel responsible for Tue Tue being here tonight? Who should be blamed? And does it even matter?

I don’t feel responsible at all. If i didn’t sit out we would have been penalized and lost even worse. I didn’t want to sit but i was the only one present at the time an ultimatum was given.

I don’t think any one person should be blamed as it was a group loss
1519 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
NATHAN, do you feel that the tribe made the correct decision in voting out Tris last tribal council? And do you feel whatever decision that will be made tonight will be the right one?

yep. I feel like we for sure made the right decision when we voted out Tris. he mutinied, when he shouldn't have, it was his fault. and tonight, I think we will be making the right vote as well.
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1519 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Looks around
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*waits*
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*nobody stands*
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1519 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
First vote
Zyler
1519 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Didn't expect that

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!