This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 | Laonti

Topic » Tribal Council #4 | Laonti

1523 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Come on in guys!

*Laonti enters the tribal council area*

Malachi, Hoop, Emmett, Vincent, Tris, Oskar, if you look behind you, you'll see six unlit torches. Grab yours and dip the end into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and when it's gone, so are you.

(Answer your question/s below.)

HOOP, you made a terrific effort at the challenge today, scoring the vast majority of your tribe's points, however, as you know, Laonti as we know it ends tonight. Do you think your effort and the challenge will be enough to secure your safety?

TRIS, you also competed in the challenge after sitting out the last one. You made a terrific effort, but it wasn't enough. Do you feel like you are on the chopping block tonight?

EMMETT, if this were any of the prior three tribal councils, it might be clear for a tribe like yours to vote on the basis of activity, but the situation is markedly different for y'all tonight. What will you be basing your vote on, not knowing what's in store?

MALACHI, at this point in the game, do you feel as if idols should be a major consideration in the vote? Has the possibility of an idol or an advantage being played factored into your decision at all?

VINCENT, this, to my knowledge, is your first tribal council on Tengaged. What has your experience been like so far, and do you believe you have successfully positioned yourself to make it through it? Why or why not?

OSKAR, as mentioned before, the game is changing after tonight's vote, do you feel as if Laonti will remain a united front as you face the road ahead, even as the Laonti name will be lost to all but memory?

And with that it's time to vote.

You have until 7:00 PM EST on 16 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) below. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 7:00 PM EST. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats.
1523 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
EMMETT, if this were any of the prior three tribal councils, it might be clear for a tribe like yours to vote on the basis of activity, but the situation is markedly different for y'all tonight. What will you be basing your vote on, not knowing what's in store?

I’m basing  my vote off of who deserves to stay and the connections I made so far
1523 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
I think it should be but, it's up to the tribe.
1523 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
I might very well be but I at least stayed for the whole challenge and have been active this whole time
1523 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
VINCENT, this, to my knowledge, is your first tribal council on Tengaged. What has your experience been like so far, and do you believe you have successfully positioned yourself to make it through it? Why or why not?

yeah it is, i had a feeling it would be really tough for me to assimilate with new people on the same tribe with me but initiation wasnt that difficult as i expected. in this game you never know if you end up on the right side of the votes or not but i think i gave enough effort to stay in this game at least one more day but it all depends on what majority prefers the most
1523 days 20 hours ago
Sonically
OSKAR, as mentioned before, the game is changing after tonight's vote, do you feel as if Laonti will remain a united front as you face the road ahead, even as the Laonti name will be lost to all but memory

Even though we are clearly about to face a tribe swap or where each of the team captions from Tue Tue and Utara will pick members from our tribe. Howver, I think that are tribe has been really strong and close to each other so I think that it will still be united but seperated.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*no one stands*
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes...
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
First vote
Malachi
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Tris
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
That's one vote Tris, one vote Malachi.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Oskar
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
One vote Oskar, one vote Tris, one vote Malachi.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Oskar

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!