This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 |..

1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
No, Nahuel, least.
1532 days 22 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Alright.
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Sitting out for Laonti:

Tris & Oskar
1532 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
Ok tris and sonic
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Tue Tue, you have until 12:45 PM EST to choose who to sit out. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to participate in the challenge until you can.
1532 days 22 hours ago
ZacPed
gabe and I will be sitting out
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Sitting out for Tue Tue:

Gabe & Zac
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
If Tris, Oskar, Gabe, or Zac are caught purposefully participating in the challenge by posting in a thread, your tribe will forfeit immunity. It is your responsibility to ensure that doesn’t happen.
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Understood?
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
We will start on my "Go!"
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Survivor's Ready!
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Go!
1532 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
To be clear,

if a Tue Tue is the last person to post in Utara's basket before I say "-STOP-" at 6:00PM, the total that was accumulated for that round in Utara's basket will count towards Utara's total weight AND twice that weight will be added to Tue Tue's final score.
1532 days 16 hours ago
Jacubra
*weighs Utara's basket*

Utara comes in at 1099oz.

*weighs Tue Tue's basket*

Tue Tue comes in at 779oz.

*weighs Laonti's basket*

Laonti comes in at 0oz.
1532 days 16 hours ago
Jacubra
Nathan put the last fish in Utara's basket, which means that 2,198oz. will be added to Tue Tue's final total.

Nahuel put the last fish in Tue Tue's basket, which means that 1,558oz. will be added to Utara's final total.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!