This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 |..

1506 days 2 hours ago
Jacubra
Immunity Challenge #3 will be NONLIVE here at 12:00PM EST, 12 Feb. 2020. Check-in will begin at 11:50PM EST.
1505 days 23 hours ago
Jacubra
-CHECK IN NOW-
1505 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello darlings
1505 days 23 hours ago
ZacPed
hi
1505 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
High
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Here:

Laonti -
Hoop
Emmett

Tue Tue -
Zac

Utara -
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
-CHECK IN CLOSED-
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Come on in guys!
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*Laonti and Tue Tue tribes walk onto the beach from a trail leading out from the trees. They go to stand on their mats*
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*Utara follows behind shortly after*
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Tue Tue, Laonti, get a look at the new Utara tribe, Bobby voted out at the last tribal council.
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*on the beach, castaways see a triangle of three gigantic painted baskets made of thatched palm, in their middle sits a tall mound covered by a large cloth, a strong odor coming off of it*
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
I’ll get to the rules shortly, after doing so, you may ask any questions you may have. Then, Tue Tue and Laonti, you must come to a decision about which two individuals from your respective tribes will be sitting out this challenge. Keep in mind, you cannot sit out the same people in back to back challenges, which means that Zyler must compete for Tue Tue, and Malachi must compete for Laonti.
1505 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
Here 😍😍
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
“WEIGHT WATCHERS”

On the beach in front of you are three large baskets:  one teal, for Laonti, one magenta, for Utara, and one gold, for Tue Tue.

*walks over to the mound*

And over here, we’ve got your dinner.

*uncovers the mound to reveal a massive pile of thousands of tiny dead fish*

Today, even though I’m sure you guys are hungry for these not-so-fresh catches. You’re being put on a diet.

The challenge will go like this:

I will post a thread for each of your tribes:  “Tue Tue’s Basket,” Laonti’s Basket,” and “Utara’s Basket.”

For every post that goes into a thread, one ounce (or one fish) will be added to that tribe’s total weight.

A post is a post, it doesn’t matter what it says for it to count (barring any bigotry, of course, but you can have fun with it).

The tribe with the greatest total weight at the end of the challenge has a date with me tomorrow night at tribal council (9:00PM EST, 13 Feb. 2020).

But there is, of course, a catch (pun intended).

I will be checking in on you guys every six hours: at 6:00PM EST, 12:00AM EST, 6:00AM EST, and, finally, 12:00PM EST. (We are not starting right at 12:00PM EST today, but the first check-in will still be at 6:00PM sharp.)

As the clock hits the above times, I will post “-STOP-” in every tribe’s basket thread. At which point, you should not post anymore until I again give my go in this main thread. I will delete any posts that come after “-STOP-” before I allow the challenge to resume.

After each stoppage, I will weigh each tribe’s basket and record the cumulative total here on the main thread.

However, forcing your fellow castaways to break their New Year’s dieting resolutions isn’t a very nice thing, so the last person caught adding a fish to each basket (i.e. whoever posted the last comment before my “-STOP-”) will be punished by having twice the weight that that basket had accumulated in that round (since the start of the competition for the first check-in and since the previous check-in for all subsequent rounds) added to the final overall weight for their tribe at the end of the challenge.

Again, my final check-in will be done at the very end of the challenge, at 12:00PM EST, before final results are tallied.

Finally, all four competitors on each tribe are required to post at least once before the end of the challenge.
1505 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
Any questions?

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!